Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74635 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizFrances:
Lol. The battery don spoil
We must fix the battery because great kids can't pass us by

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
My cousin Obinna when he was 3 loved this bric and lace's song Love is wicked, he would squeal and dance to it till the day we heard him singing "Everybody know that God is wicked" Laughter overtook us grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by hawk05(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Deejavuu:
grin grin grin grin
You're worst than the kids cheesy
hehehe
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrBasketball:
"Consideration"? How?
Dis ur qstn so. U wan derail from d joke d dat o
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adanny01(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
My mum was hospitalised. I was at the hospital when my mum asked me to call my wife, she would like to talk to her grand children. My wife answered while the phone was on speakerphone, after exchange of pleasantries she passed to my first son. They exchanged pleasantries and then i and my mum could hear my wife tell my son "ask grandma how is her health" he replied her "i dont know".

14 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by daveP(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Daddy Kunle(big cousin) was watching legend of the seeker and kunle spied a scene where zeddicus controlled rain and thunder.

We went to have a short time with them and their neighbor complained about how the rain dont allow her clothes to dry. One was coming, naso kunle go centre of compound stretched hallowed hands in styled pattern and began whispering God knows what.

Coincidentally the rain stopped. He was 4+ then, now he's 9. I learnt he kept doing that anytime rain wanted to fall, and it wont fall. He enjoyed the bragging moments. But his mum said she'l 'beat shayge' out of him if she saw him.

Alex had the attitude of a grownup. Was our neighbor's kid, she was a single mum and very pretty. Alex would do wrong and his mum would beat him bad. The moment she left his presence, like a car engine that knocks, Alex would stop his bitter wailings and exclaim 'Ko sha dun mi' (it didnt pain me), and flee.

I en my bro were amazed and his mum told us to 'discipline' him(he was fond of doing crazy stuff). We were defiant to ensure he never said that sentence, but e no work o. We always gave chase after hearing it and gave him a new 'discipline'

months later he started prostrating to greet myself and my bro, but he never respected his mum. Neither did he stop the 'ko sha dun mi' his mum begged to know the formula we used.

Tell Alex now that story and he'l look@ you straightfaced, and say 'you are lying'

Seems he don 'graduate' to another level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Layolaw(f): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
My 4 years old boy reported her sister of 2 plus that she colledt biscuit frm somebody in school and l warned her never to collect bisciut or food from anybody again, only to come home one day and said mummy pormish (promise) gave me biscuit l eat but l did not collect biscuit from anybody ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by iamkingzlee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Zuriela:
My 2yr+ daughter was putting a phone charger(not plugged) in her mouth, so my 5yr old nephew was yelling my name to come quickly. When I got to and asked what d problem was, he said 'Ur daughter wants to charge herself' with fear all over him.
I had a good laugh thereafter.
hahahahaha
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MsRemarkable(f): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
benELOHIM7:
A bros in my hood keeps calling me "come chop ji". I got so worried that I asked my mum about it. She said when I was very little, the bros came to our shop to buy stuffs and I was eating yam. In between the noisy bargaining, in a short silence a still small voice blurted "uncle come chop ji"

This made my night. Rotflmao
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
SexyKaycee:
My cousin Obinna when he was 3 loved this bric and lace's song Love is wicked, he would squeal and dance to it till the day we heard him singing "Everybody know that God is wicked" Laughter overtook us grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
My nephew was 4yrs and my youngest sis was 8yrs. They were very close; go to school together, play together, attempt their homework together and their fight/wahala no be here o ol' boy. My nephew would always beat my youngest Sis but she would only report him to us every time he did that because we had earlier warned her not to touch him o as e be say she herself Na fire. So Nephew would always flex Superman until one day, Momcy got tired of the whole ish and asked him "Why are you always beating your elder Sis? Don't you know she's 4yrs older than you?" My nephew replied with a pout on his face, "But I cannot be beating myself na". We almost died from laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy.. They're very close and I miss them as I'm faraway from home ATM.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
one day I asked my little niece to pray for me, and she said.. "God please give uncle jeff one million thousand naira to buy a big car. I didnt even wait for her to finish the prayer o, i just replied and said Amen, and started laughing. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by bomsilaga(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Whenever I get to my family after travel, II tell my kids 6 and 4 to watch cartoons both in the sitting room and in their room because I have to discuss their school with my wife alone in the room. Man must understand him wife abi?
This had gone on for some months only for them to walk up to the room in protest that there's no need for the constant discussions because they want to quit going to school and that I should just come out.

31 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
I feel like getting married right now, will u b my girlfriend pleeeeeaaaassss................
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrBasketball: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
ogorkojo:
Dis ur qstn so. U wan derail from d joke d dat o
Nawa for you o! I dey ask why you wan consider na. cheesy
I don get you. wink
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrBasketball: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Still scared of it till date. cheesy
Omo I no dey go take injection alone o, i call somebody to always follow me.

When next you want to go take injection, make sure you call on me even if you ain't sick for me to see how big that ass really is. wink
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by sulmeza(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I took my four year old daughter along to the salon one day. While singing her school anthem for me there,another lady yelled at her and told her to stop disturbing. My daughter kept quiet for a moment, she then hissed and told the other lady "You are not even fine sef." Everyone in the salon began laughing at the lady(she was upset and wanted to hit my daughter),I felt so embarrassed.
Another time I threatened to spank my son if he does'nt obey at the count of three. I said "1,2,2 nd half,2nd a quarter", my son shocked me when he said "Say 3 abeg."
lol....so silly yet so lovely & innocent...dat's kids 4 u....no doubt dey bring so much joy to their parents...lol..dah ur daughter sha....she's bold...lol
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Sicozone(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
TrollTrap:
Meeeehn to born pikin don dey hungry me now angry angry
Am telling u...... the best thread I've seen in months to be sincere

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
lilmizwierd:
Lest I forget my mother was shouting that my uncle forgot to pay Nepa Bill and the peeps had come. My 9month old neighbors son crawled out of my room went straight to my mother and started laughing . My mum increased her voice he increased his laughter when my mother couldnt take it again She turned and started laughing That's when he smiled and went back inside cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nepa didnt cut our light again sef tongue tongue tongue
thats spiritually incensed!
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrBasketball:

When next you want to go take injection, make sure you call on me even if you ain't sick for me to see how big that ass really is. wink

Really? !

Never knew you love them full of shiite grin
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by manuelrukky(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
I was at a frnds play,nd her lil bro abou 7 yrs old was complaning dat thier cousin a gurl was always checkin on him when bathing. Nxt tin he said was "dis jollof rice u av started to cook, I wud help u finish it oo.......he doesnt like bathing thou

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
montezz:
i don't know if anyone has ever heard of 'àródan'. i enjoy playing dat game with my younger siblings(esp my troublesome kid sis) baje baje. weneva kiddie is disturbing mum she'll be like: Kiddie tell ur sis to give u arodan...i want to use it ryt nw.
Na so she go innocently come my room:big sis, mum told me to bring arodan.
me:lemme finish with what m doing,den i will help u look for it.
she go wait tire ehn till she doze off. if only she knows 'arodan dsnt even exist'.....
Ahh! Arodan Omotoyiogbon. When i was a child, they tormented the dickens out of me with that thing. I remember always wondering why no one ever had it. It took several years for me to realise it was a scam.

Ignorance is indeed a son of a b1tch.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ilovebitches(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
ME: jude what are you doing there

JUDE:uncle the bucking is pissin
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrBasketball: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Really? !
Never knew you love them full of shiite grin
Yes! I love it big... Hope yours are big? I once saw your full pix anyway! grin
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
kaziblake:
My neighbour 4yrs old daughter was asked to pray during a small get 2gether party organised by my mother.she started by saying,ijn any poison iya David put inside dis food to make us die will go back 2d sender.we were all shocked,my mum was so embrarrased
Epic! falls from paw paw tree. Buh I think sum1 must av rehearsed that line to her hearing

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
I noticed something. Almost all the posts end with 'i couldn't stop laughing' grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
I told my younger bro to read well cause his mates are already in JSS 1, he replied by telling me that my mates are already married. I really had a good laugh that day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by montezz(f): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
holamiday:
Ahh! Arodan Omotoyiogbon. When i was a child, they tormented the dickens out of me with that thing. I remember always wondering why no one ever had it. It took several years for me to realise it was a scam.

Ignorance is indeed a son of a b1tch.
Baba nla scam!
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by JoshB92: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
my little sisters wen praying will always go like dis.....
grand pa will not die
grand ma will not die etc... calling everybody's name in d house...even if we er 20 in number...lol
our house will not break ijn (almost killing my self wit laugh)

8 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ify23ng: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
My little nice 3+ when ever she want me to buy something for her, she will tell me that aunt Ify my leg is paining me and the leg is making me to be eating biscuits. And everyone around will burst in laughter.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
lilmizwierd:
Ameeen jhoor Haven't u heard never tell a child to pray tongue tongue tongue
4real?
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ejeh121(f): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
LoL dz is hilarious guys.....so it was last year xams and I was in my inlaws village,so dz very cute sis in laws daughter was so fond of me and we went almost everywia togeda,so I decieded we visit a near bye (only female) stream 4 sight seeing,then while at it,we saw an unclad lady taking her bath and next thing little Vida said was.....aunty see attachment? I just couldn't hide my laughter!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.