Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (71778 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by bmos(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=HerexG post=38583025].

You are a Male Prostitute too na. Wacking her as others are wacking her. You are lucky you didn't contract that 'wait for death' disease. Better go test ur self after sometime since the gestation period may not have reached.
Fiance' period is not a time to be committing immorality but to study yourselves. Good luck to you MP.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Timoleon(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Am surprised you took a rather technical angle to the whole issue. Now sexual dirts and the one you just explained above, which one can you tolerate?
Past (sexual) dirts can not easily be forgiven, especially when one finds out himself when the other party covered it up, even after marriage. They come back to hurt such people later on. Just imagine that you discovered about your partner's sexual escaped after your wedding, you could hardly forgive and be loyal to the person.
Majority of persons can't tolerate sexual dirts whether before or after engagements and I for one can never be loyal and faithful to such a person.

nigerians too get wahala! my initial post also included stuffs like 'if hes ok wit her, he should find a way out wit her she does not suit his preference, he should move on' maybe i wasnt clear enough sha.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Lavishh(f): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
How can you expect a HOE to be LOYAL? undecided angry
blackchukky:
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op download this song, it will make you feel okay or better still read it.
"For Everybody" (feat. R. City & Wiz Khalifa)
[Intro - Juicy J:]
It's a lot been going on mane Know I'm saying' Time for me to address this shit Tired of hearing about it Let's go, yeah
[Hook - Juicy J:]
(These hoes) They for everybody Pass them all around, they at every party They ain't gon be loyal, not for anybody Still I love these hoes (These hoes) They for everybody Oh, that was your girl? oops, I'm sorry Don't bring her around, this just too much money Yeah I love these hoes
[Verse 1 - Juicy J:] She's a superfreak, superfreak Met her in Liv last week She was in there with Meek In VIP, then she left with me She said she Bleep with Breezy Do I wanna keep it? Nah, that ho too sleazy Now she Bleep with Jeezy Don't believe me? The shit's all over TV Now she work the pole, but you ain't know That's how she make her dough Seen her in New York She was all throwed, forgot we met before She say she Bleep with Drake I ain't surprised, all these hoes fucking with Drake I asked why she out this way Said she on a date, then she left with Trey When will niggas learn? Hoes like a doorknob, everybody gets a turn Chicks be so high-class on the internet But don't got shit she earned She got that bag from Juicy J She got that ass from Rudy Gay Now your silly ass down on one knee Bleep man, is you cray?
(These hoes) They for everybody Pass them all around, they at every party They ain't gon be loyal, not for anybody Still I love these hoes (These hoes) They for everybody Oh, that was your girl? oops, I'm sorry Don't bring her around, this just too much money Yeah I love these hoes
[Verse 2 - Wiz Khalifa:] Man, I fell in love with a stripper Funny thing is I fell back out of love quicker They don't pay attention to love anyway They only concerned with what the haters say Bottles be turnin these girls into thots Instagram turnin these wifes into hoes No real life they just readin the comments Mess with a real one and get you exposed I had a time when my mine was caught up My niggas was lookin like what is he on My family was too scared to talk to a nigga Ain't comin back now the case just got closed She do what she told Sharin is carin that pussy ain't gold Sorry you ain't in control You all about that money, thats shit that I throw Just make sure you clean off that pole They turn on the TV and get on the gram And say that's relationship goals Trust me don't save em' anything goes with...
[Bridge - Juicy J:] Stop coughing my nigga Is you the police? Is you the police? Is you the police? Why you coughing my nigga? Is you the police? Is you the police? Is you the police? [Hook - Juicy J:]
(These hoes) They for everybody Pass them all around, they at every party They ain't gon be loyal, not for anybody Still I love these hoes (These hoes) They for everybody Oh, that was your girl? oops, I'm sorry Don't bring her around, this just too much money Yeah I love these hoes.
Once beaten twice shy....... Op take heart you hear
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by bmos(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Eeeeeiiiiyaaaah

At least she was your fiancé and not your wife
God is really a merciful God.

Fiancee for mouth. May Satan baptize you with his wrath
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by cyberguy72(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
ephemm:
she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

then on a 2nd thought, u got what you looked for, if u sniff the privacy of anyone, u will certainly find a skeleton in their cupboard.

Most times, what you don't know, may not hurt you.

wish U best of luck with the next girl.

to calm your heartbreak, don't tell her your findings, buy a trailer load of condom, and straph her 4 times daily till u finish it and walk away.
hahahaha walaita lai o boy u get mouth

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by simdam500(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Confused embarassed

Me sef I confuse shocked
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
whirlwind7:
Dude, just walk away!
You feel weak and dejected from getting heartbroken? Well, here's a news flash: That's EXACTLY how a heartbreak feels!
You will get over it with time. Don't pay any attention to that guy up there who advised you to have a "heart to heart talk". That's bullsh!t. Women are too damn complicated in the first place, without this additional dilemma. You don't need it.

If she had a heart, she wouldn't continue in her business, and at the same time planning to settle down with you.
The 10 months you've dated is enough time for her to have call it quits with her side job, if she was serious. You are just lucky she is checking herself for HIV infection. But that, plus the pregnancy test kit, is a pointer she is having unprotected sex with her clients!!!

The thought of this nearly made me puke. You have been dipping your magic stick into a public toilet! Don't just stop at testing for HIV only.
Go check up yourself for every STIs known to man. Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, herpertitis, staphylococcus infections, scratch and win, piss and drop, you name them!

Lawd help us!

grin grin cheesy scratch and win,piss and drop grin.. this nigga though.

AHhh smiley

To the topic though angry

OP be thankful she didnt give you STI or HIV,just play dead and let the slithering snake crawl out of your life,there are certain things in life that dont deserve second chances,and a cheating spouse/partner is one of it..let the ho go

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by NoLoveNoPain: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
kaeforum:

All these guys who dont have the courage to walk up to a lady and express their love, they rely on contractors to tost babes for them as a result they get vermin as babes.
Bros take it as u see, who knows u may be the answer to her prayers. tongue
Bro, I was never ready for anything serious after my girlfriend whom we dated for 3yrs in university got married to a rich dude. My rules are work hard, get rich and date for 3 - 6 months and get married but a concerned friend always pester me, the person eventually introduced her to me. Now that's apart, her words when we met and share each others stories were, her ex cheat and caught her several times, the guy maltreat her etc, i'm now wiser.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:
This lady was introduced to me last year December and we started as friends, we seldomly contact each other and we're not really into each other but all of a sudden things took a different turn and we became best of friends, always online updating each other how the day is going. I work with a filling station while she works as a hotel receptionist and we're in our late 20s, perfect age to start a family. She always ask questions on when I will be ready to have my family and I always tell her to be patient with me to at least get a better job that matches my B.Sc qualification or at least raise a seizable amount to start my personal business (Diesel Supply to Corporate business entities e.g. Banks, Hotels etc) while she also change her job.

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right nipple and she said i should not navigate to the area, I don't even bother to ask what happened to her. After that day, I discovered the blister refuses to heal up and I was worried. My mind said someone is exploring that arena but I don't want to believe those thoughts. One weekend in July, while checking music CD in her shelf, I stumbled on a HIV medical test result, pack of accurate (urine pregnancy test), though the result was negative but I was very disturbed, scared and worried. I asked her what was the motive behind the test and what is she doing with more that a dozen of test kit, she mumbling some excuses like "I sell those test kit to people who are ashamed to get them in pharmacy store etc.

I confided in my friend who said I should go for a test which I did and was negative.

I became very restless at work because I'm really into this lady. With no proof or anything to justify her wayward life, I took her phone and activated "automatic call record". I activated the call record on Sunday, I stylishly sent the recorded conversation to my phone last night (Wednesday) when I visited her because she's on a night shift, as I type, I'm heartbroken, the very first conversation I listened to open the lid of canker-worm, I've been dating/sleeping a prostitute since the last 10 months, the sad part is that I don't know how one of his customer knew about me because in two separate conversation, they made jest of me and most likely another man is with her at work as you read this. cry cry cry
I feel so weak......
i suggest u go for another test after 6month.....i really feel ur pain but as a man alway expect the unexpected....
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

Talk about what exactly?
he said he's still into her, so that shows is not getting it's over yet.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
he said he's still into her, so that shows is not getting it's over yet.

So if you're his sister, you'd advise he talks out a confirmed prostitute from the trade?
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by SkinnyDude(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
BlackBaron:
Move on dude.
It's a myth if you think females are holy or don't play games too.I once stumbled on a popular but well hidden blog where mostly females (married and singles) narrated their escapades. Just let's say they do it so much better.

Use your head. Take a hike!
whats the name of the blog, bro
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Homguy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
ephemm:
she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

then on a 2nd thought, u got what you looked for, if u sniff the privacy of anyone, u will certainly find a skeleton in their cupboard.

Most times, what you don't know, may not hurt you.

wish U best of luck with the next girl.

to calm your heartbreak, don't tell her your findings, buy a trailer load of condom, and straph her 4 times daily
so even when he got suspicious, he should still act the ostrich?
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by adeyak83(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
She may be classical prostitute...LOL, Sorry brother! plz follow ur heart.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Ojemedad: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
op please tell me how u did d automatic call recorder without she seeing it on her phone. I need also,
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op u would make a good detective...Cia tinz
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by mzpetite(f): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:
This lady was introduced to me last year December and we started as friends, we seldomly contact each other and we're not really into each other but all of a sudden things took a different turn and we became best of friends, always online updating each other how the day is going. I work with a filling station while she works as a hotel receptionist and we're in our late 20s, perfect age to start a family. She always ask questions on when I will be ready to have my family and I always tell her to be patient with me to at least get a better job that matches my B.Sc qualification or at least raise a seizable amount to start my personal business (Diesel Supply to Corporate business entities e.g. Banks, Hotels etc) while she also change her job.

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right nipple and she said i should not navigate to the area, I don't even bother to ask what happened to her. After that day, I discovered the blister refuses to heal up and I was worried. My mind said someone is exploring that arena but I don't want to believe those thoughts. One weekend in July, while checking music CD in her shelf, I stumbled on a HIV medical test result, pack of accurate (urine pregnancy test), though the result was negative but I was very disturbed, scared and worried. I asked her what was the motive behind the test and what is she doing with more that a dozen of test kit, she mumbling some excuses like "I sell those test kit to people who are ashamed to get them in pharmacy store etc.

I confided in my friend who said I should go for a test which I did and was negative.

I became very restless at work because I'm really into this lady. With no proof or anything to justify her wayward life, I took her phone and activated "automatic call record". I activated the call record on Sunday, I stylishly sent the recorded conversation to my phone last night (Wednesday) when I visited her because she's on a night shift, as I type, I'm heartbroken, the very first conversation I listened to open the lid of canker-worm, I've been dating/sleeping a prostitute since the last 10 months, the sad part is that I don't know how one of his customer knew about me because in two separate conversation, they made jest of me and most likely another man is with her at work as you read this. cry cry cry
I feel so weak......
dat bliser on d right tip got me thinking and it refuses to heal? wot cud it be? cancer? or one of of men she's sleepn with dey use am do sth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by eleko1: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
The Op discovered the lady is a prostitute afta d FAKA FikI and decide to do away with her.I dnt support illegality/ill treatment but remember the law of Karma.
CashVessel:

Heart to heart talk my foot... With a prostitute? Advise from hell..
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
all these girls tho, some people wil say its bad to snoop around in2 peoples privacy, lyk really? so ya'll prefer dat d guy shud keep up with d love, dump his suspicions about d girl and get married to her? its likely her tru nature reveals itself when she stays out late n neglect preparing food for the home. if d guy comes out 2 post his issues here after marriage its u same peeps dat'll b castigating him for marrying a hoooeee. well not everyone speaks in d right state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by cebarsd: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Olosho in disguise
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
mzpetite:
dat bliser on d right tip got me thinking and it refuses to heal? wot cud it be? cancer? or one of of men she's sleepn with dey use am do sth lipsrsealed
lol its prolly a hickey. many guys av bn on d nippul, bitten, sucked n pulled it wit dia lips, so thats prolly d cause
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

So if you're his sister, you'd advise he talks out a confirmed prostitute from the trade?
is his life,he has his choice to make,if he chose a prostitute goodluck,if he wants a non prostitute same,who is the next gurl?
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by mzpetite(f): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
prettyboi1989:

lol its prolly a hickey. many guys av bn on d nippul, bitten, sucked n pulled it wit dia lips, so thats prolly d cause
Daz bad! and den she doesn't stop. den continue wif d oda one undecided absurd d thought of it irritates me
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ojemedad:
op please tell me how u did d automatic call recorder without she seeing it on her phone. I need also,
me too
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by tk4rd: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
whirlwind7:
Dude, just walk away!
You feel weak and dejected from getting heartbroken? Well, here's a news flash: That's EXACTLY how a heartbreak feels!
You will get over it with time. Don't pay any attention to that guy up there who advised you to have a "heart to heart talk". That's bullsh!t. Women are too damn complicated in the first place, without this additional dilemma. You don't need it.

If she had a heart, she wouldn't continue in her business, and at the same time planning to settle down with you.
The 10 months you've dated is enough time for her to have call it quits with her side job, if she was serious. You are just lucky she is checking herself for HIV infection. But that, plus the pregnancy test kit, is a pointer she is having unprotected sex with her clients!!!

The thought of this nearly made me puke. You have been dipping your magic stick into a public toilet! Don't just stop at testing for HIV only.
Go check up yourself for every STIs known to man. Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, herpertitis, staphylococcus infections, scratch and win, piss and drop, you name them!

Lawd help us!
U na confirmmed baad guy
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by fetrillion(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
@ whilwild,I'm scared we av both falling into d hand of d same gul..I shared a similar story..can u email me pls..
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
is his life,he has his choice to make,if he chose a prostitute goodluck,if he wants a non prostitute same,who is the next gurl?

Is that the advise you will give to your brother? "it's your life, if you want a prostitute, goodluck?" well it's easy to say sha since nobi your leg the shoes dey.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by whirlwind7(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
fetrillion:
@ whilwild,I'm scared we av both falling into d hand of d same gul..I shared a similar story..can u email me pls..

I just read the thread you opened about the dilemma with your ex-girlfriend and how a so-called woman of God is trying to intervene.

The first person who replied on that thread (PunkyVeer) gave you a sound advice. And you know what else? It was a female poster!
You don't have to be scared of whatever anyone, including the "prophetess" has to say. God doesn't work that way, believe me.
It's your life, and you have every right to live it. She is just trying to use the other woman to manipulate you, knowing how black people are suckers for anyone who claims to be a prophet/pastor.

Just walk. Don't be like a dog that goes back to eat it's vomit.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
mzpetite:
Daz bad! and den she doesn't stop. den continue wif d oda one undecided absurd d thought of it irritates me
lol
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by tk4rd: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:

Bro, I was never ready for anything serious after my girlfriend whom we dated for 3yrs in university got married to a rich dude. My rules are work hard, get rich and date for 3 - 6 months and get married but a concerned friend always pester me, the person eventually introduced her to me. Now that's apart, her words when we met and share each others stories were, her ex cheat and caught her several times, the guy maltreat her etc, i'm now wiser.
GUY.. YOU OPENED YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY JUST because OF THIS STORY.. I REALLY FEEL HOW PAINFUL IT IS FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.. TAKE HEART MY BROTHER
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Ojemedad: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
me too
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.