Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (71747 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
So sorry dear. Move on.
NoLoveNoPain:
This lady was introduced to me last year December and we started as friends, we seldomly contact each other and we're not really into each other but all of a sudden things took a different turn and we became best of friends, always online updating each other how the day is going. I work with a filling station while she works as a hotel receptionist and we're in our late 20s, perfect age to start a family. She always ask questions on when I will be ready to have my family and I always tell her to be patient with me to at least get a better job that matches my B.Sc qualification or at least raise a seizable amount to start my personal business (Diesel Supply to Corporate business entities e.g. Banks, Hotels etc) while she also change her job.

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right nipple and she said i should not navigate to the area, I don't even bother to ask what happened to her. After that day, I discovered the blister refuses to heal up and I was worried. My mind said someone is exploring that arena but I don't want to believe those thoughts. One weekend in July, while checking music CD in her shelf, I stumbled on a HIV medical test result, pack of accurate (urine pregnancy test), though the result was negative but I was very disturbed, scared and worried. I asked her what was the motive behind the test and what is she doing with more that a dozen of test kit, she mumbling some excuses like "I sell those test kit to people who are ashamed to get them in pharmacy store etc.

I confided in my friend who said I should go for a test which I did and was negative.

I became very restless at work because I'm really into this lady. With no proof or anything to justify her wayward life, I took her phone and activated "automatic call record". I activated the call record on Sunday, I stylishly sent the recorded conversation to my phone last night (Wednesday) when I visited her because she's on a night shift, as I type, I'm heartbroken, the very first conversation I listened to open the lid of canker-worm, I've been dating/sleeping a prostitute since the last 10 months, the sad part is that I don't know how one of his customer knew about me because in two separate conversation, they made jest of me and most likely another man is with her at work as you read this. cry cry cry
I feel so weak......
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
whirlwind7:

I just read the thread you opened about the dilemma with your ex-girlfriend and how a so-called woman of God is trying to intervene.

The first person who replied on that thread (PunkyVeer) gave you a sound advice. And you know what else? It was a female poster!
You don't have to be scared of whatever anyone, including the "prophetess" has to say. God doesn't work that way, believe me.
It's your life, and you have every right to live it. She is just trying to use the other woman to manipulate you, knowing how black people are suckers for anyone who claims to be a prophet/pastor.

Just walk. Don't be like a dog that goes back to eat it's vomit.
All the best.

Quoted for fact.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by sevule(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Like everyone else said move on. But PLEASE DO NOT give in to the temptation to have sex with her EVER AGAIN! Be thankful to God that you didn't contract HIV from her, next time you might not be so lucky.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Meti99:

Rokiatu is my cRUSH..

Can't recommend her.
Long days,
dey u how
with that her yam leg?your brothers go laugh you o grin
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by BlackBaron: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
whats the name of the blog, bro
I think it was Stella something chronicles, she'd asked her bloggers to comment on it. Read quite an eyeful.

Found it. Google 'Cheater!....Yes You!'

17 September. 300 comments long. Lol
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

Is that the advise you will give to your brother? "it's your life, if you want a prostitute, goodluck?" well it's easy to say sha since nobi your leg the shoes dey.
you are taking its personal,irrespective of our advice that doesn't change his stand,so it's d matter of the heart where common sense is required.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
you are taking its personal,irrespective of our advice that doesn't change his stand,so it's d matter of the heart where common sense is required.

Personal? lol..

Common sense and heart in the same sentence? grin grin grin grin grin

When you become sentimental (heart), you can't apply common sense (reason) grin
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

Personal? lol..

Common sense and heart in the same sentence? grin grin grin grin grin

When you become sentimental (heart), you can't apply common sense (reason) grin
yes dear,the heart is involve and common sense is required,if is heart overide his commonsense or if is the other way round,i can't feel his pain like he is now,so he has his choice to make,u were on this same page when someone said he's in love with a prostitute,my 2cent we can only say our mind we can't compel him to do its,sire.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by streetsoldier1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
whirlwind7:
Dude, just walk away!
You feel weak and dejected from getting heartbroken? Well, here's a news flash: That's EXACTLY how a heartbreak feels!
You will get over it with time. Don't pay any attention to that guy up there who advised you to have a "heart to heart talk". That's bullsh!t. Women are too damn complicated in the first place, without this additional dilemma. You don't need it.

If she had a heart, she wouldn't continue in her business, and at the same time planning to settle down with you.
The 10 months you've dated is enough time for her to have call it quits with her side job, if she was serious. You are just lucky she is checking herself for HIV infection. But that, plus the pregnancy test kit, is a pointer she is having unprotected sex with her clients!!!

The thought of this nearly made me puke. You have been dipping your magic stick into a public toilet! Don't just stop at testing for HIV only.
Go check up yourself for every STIs known to man. Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, herpertitis, staphylococcus infections, scratch and win, piss and drop, you name them!

Lawd help us!

You got me laughing hard over ur " scratch and win" term..
@op..this ur case calls for celebration ooo, thank God for u oooo
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by flokii: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lmfao.. grin grin grin..

dunno wat to type sef... @OP sorry o
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by solodox(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
gamaliel121:
Baba run for your life eeee...
Bitch aint worth it eeee...hustle another package oo...
Sincerely eeeee

It is what it is bro na to run be whats up bawse! If she was repentant e for be another mata... Omo hussein bolt things!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
yes dear,the heart is involve and common sense is required,if is heart overide his commonsense or if is the other way round,i can't feel his pain like he is now,so he has his choice to make,u were on this same page when someone said he's in love with a prostitute,my 2cent we can only say our mind we can't compel him to do its,sire.

Well common sense says there's nothing to talk to her about here since she wasn't compelled into sleeping with multiple men.

Common sense should tell the guy to walk and save the stories for dundees.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
whirlwind7 Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, herpertitis,
staphylococcus infections, scratch and win, piss and
drop, you name them!
Lawd help us!

lol LMAO Hahahahahahahahaha bro pulease puhlease come and explain this things oooo, scratch and win rotflmao
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

Well common sense says there's nothing to talk to her about here since she wasn't compelled into sleeping with multiple men.

Common sense should tell the guy to walk and save the stories for dundees.
your opinion what if he doesn't buy that,dundees hmmmmm
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:

I've never be a looser, I only let go this.
Stop murdering English LOSER!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
your opinion what if he doesn't buy that,dundees hmmmmm

Then he's a dundee if he stays grin grin grin grin

STD should be his bossom friend grin grin grin
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
you for talk say the babe nor try. Abi she try? cheesy

She no try oooooooooooooo.
But the guy get luck ni, HIV wey him escape to be salah ram!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:

Bro, I was never ready for anything serious after my girlfriend whom we dated for 3yrs in university got married to a rich dude. My rules are work hard, get rich and date for 3 - 6 months and get married but a concerned friend always pester me, the person eventually introduced her to me. Now that's apart, her words when we met and share each others stories were, her ex cheat and caught her several times, the guy maltreat her etc, i'm now wiser.
you don't have to let her know your findings, you should concentrate on the fact that God protected you from her and revealed this to you so be grateful and try not to think about the trust and love at all rather be glad you are finally liberated. she used a kungfu style known as olosho in wife material form and most naija girls are mastering this kongfu style. Thank your God brother, what if your gear Don click for HIV positive you go remember heartbreak? this really calls for a little celebration for discovering information that stopped you from marrying a professional who're.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by whisperj: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Congrats to you. You're one lucky man as you found out before getting married to her. You may be hurting now, but it's for the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

Then he's a dundee if he stays grin grin grin grin

STD should be his bossom friend grin grin grin
hmmmm,let leave him shogbo
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
P
NoLoveNoPain:
This lady was introduced to me last year December and we started as friends, we seldomly contact each other and we're not really into each other but all of a sudden things took a different turn and we became best of friends, always online updating each other how the day is going. I work with a filling station while she works as a hotel receptionist and we're in our late 20s, perfect age to start a family. She always ask questions on when I will be ready to have my family and I always tell her to be patient with me to at least get a better job that matches my B.Sc qualification or at least raise a seizable amount to start my personal business (Diesel Supply to Corporate business entities e.g. Banks, Hotels etc) while she also change her job.

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right nipple and she said i should not navigate to the area, I don't even bother to ask what happened to her. After that day, I discovered the blister refuses to heal up and I was worried. My mind said someone is exploring that arena but I don't want to believe those thoughts. One weekend in July, while checking music CD in her shelf, I stumbled on a HIV medical test result, pack of accurate (urine pregnancy test), though the result was negative but I was very disturbed, scared and worried. I asked her what was the motive behind the test and what is she doing with more that a dozen of test kit, she mumbling some excuses like "I sell those test kit to people who are ashamed to get them in pharmacy store etc.

I confided in my friend who said I should go for a test which I did and was negative.

I became very restless at work because I'm really into this lady. With no proof or anything to justify her wayward life, I took her phone and activated "automatic call record". I activated the call record on Sunday, I stylishly sent the recorded conversation to my phone last night (Wednesday) when I visited her because she's on a night shift, as I type, I'm heartbroken, the very first conversation I listened to open the lid of canker-worm, I've been dating/sleeping a prostitute since the last 10 months, the sad part is that I don't know how one of his customer knew about me because in two separate conversation, they made jest of me and most likely another man is with her at work as you read this. cry cry cry
I feel so weak......

When we tell you people to say NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX, you call us old school and other sort of derogatory names.

Just thank GOD say you no carry obiri na-aja ocha (hiv aids) or any other STD.
Anyway, you need to give your life to JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmmm,let leave him shogbo

Mbanu, he's pulling and falling Guys hand na
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

Mbanu, he's pulling and falling Guys hand na
loool,but on a lighter note, you know if he hasn't seen the hiv n preg test,saved voicecall the lady will still be the angel of his life.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by foriz4u(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Swegzfreak:
That your babe ehn?... This kind thing they pain gan sha but OP no worry, diaris God
Hahahahah... Honestly I don't knw weather to call dis guy stupid or drunk in love. How could u date a lady for 10month without knowing the most active part of her life? Obviously she dey use bottom power to blindfold am sha...sorry my guy diaris god jor.... Notin bad jus move on with her after all ashawo dey get bf and that's wu u r. Lol!!!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by radicalove(f): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
eleko1:
If U truly love dis girl,u both need to sit down nd have heart to heart talk.If she fail to change her wayward lifestyle of 'GBANJO NI TEMI,kick her outa.

Are you for real? What kind of heart to heart talk could they possibly have? The guy should just walk away.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
loool,but on a lighter note, you know if he hasn't seen the hiv n preg test,saved voicecall the lady will still be the angel of his life.

This is why he must run because people like that are dangerous to be with because she can hide more damming secrets from him in the future.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by macho44(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
A stitch in time saves 9
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

This is why he must run because people like that are dangerous to be with because she can hide more damming secrets from him in the future.
experience or reality *curious*
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
experience or reality *curious*

Realistically typing.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

Realistically typing.
hehe now I see,where the aggression came in from.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by inme: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
You can barely find a decent girl these days. 99.9 of them have up to 5 bf and 2 sugar daddies.

Even Delilah and Gomer the wife of Hosea are learners compared to this generation

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
hehe now I see,where the aggression came in from.

huh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.