Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (37748 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Xiadnat:

No. Make me tongue

Should make you? Ok, sit down
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
ive stopped caring for guys a long long tym ago most of dem are assholess

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by canDy4eva(f): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
adewaletb3:
Market value?? Are you kidding me op??
plz help us n ask him
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
MsBliss:
Please how can I increase my bank account value? undecided
I buy and sell puzzy.I can increase ur bank account value by selling yours to me.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Randyhot:
Candid observation; majority of the ladies that had commented so far are single..and might remain...*keeps quiet*

I am single by choice. Not because I haven't had suitors. I am deliberately choosing wisely. I am not desperate. I love myself as I am. I am financially stable. I have a career. I have friends and family who love me. I have fun alone and with others. I enjoy my company alone.

Tell me again, why would I need to hustle fast to get married or for me to be marriageable? Hm?

If and when I decide to marry, I will do it for love and when I find the right person.

I refuse to get married for pressure, society or mother nature or anything short of love and compatibility*

5 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by shejane: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
And in the end the guy will call u "a desperado"

Live real
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by musafat(f): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is nt a matter of desperation, its matter of choice .
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by canDy4eva(f): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
chymystique:
All these because of Men? Some who might just want to take advantage of the female. I think it should be one being one self instead of attributing these qualities to being marketable to the opposite sex.. Like seriously there is more to life than trying to impress the male gender
...well said!

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by ronald4lif(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Xiadnat:

I am single by choice. Not because I haven't had suitors. I am deliberately choosing wisely. I am not desperate. I love myself as I am. I am financially stable. I have a career. I have friends and family who love me. I have fun alone and with others. I enjoy my company alone.

Tell me again, why would I need to hustle fast to get married or for me to be marriageable? Hm?

If and when I decide to marry, I will do it for love and when I find the right person.

I refuse to get married for pressure, society or mother nature or anything short of love

Nicely said.

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by flokii: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
hahaa grin..
@OP that's insulting na..
dem be commodity ni wey dem dey get market value?
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Xiadnat:

I refuse to get married for pressure, society or mother nature or anything short of love
i understood clearly all youve said..but a woman's desirability cycle is short and tricky..a trip to most religious houses will futher underscore my points.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by kenlalaski: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
chymystique:
All these because of Men? Some who might just want to take advantage of the female. I think it should be one being one self instead of attributing these qualities to being marketable to the opposite sex.. Like seriously there is more to life than trying to impress the male gender

ya...keep telling urself that
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by dazzlingd(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
only desperate girls that really need to marry do this but sorry i arnt desperate. tongue

after doing all these for a guy he starts feeling like some kind of demigod.
exactly, but I think u sud try that cus u are average looking grin
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Tamee(f): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by NET1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
interesting read.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by MsBliss(f): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
dancok:
I buy and sell puzzy.I can increase ur bank account value by selling yours to me.
Dry
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by pinkiberry(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
dazzlingd:

exactly, but I think u sud try that cus u are average looking grin
get away u monkey
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tamee:

Hey you smiley

@Op The silly things you guys put up on this Naija forum will make gals puke on your head in foreign countries...just saying.
countries bereft of societal and family values i suppose.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by dazzlingd(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
get away u monkey

grin ayam sorri nah....I cudnt jst resist saying dat
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
chymystique:
guess you dont want to be pleased by the male gender
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Xiadnat:
This would be more acceptable thread if the title were different. I mean "average looking" and "market value" ?.

It reeks of degradation and demeaning to women. What are we? Goods and services to be auctioned or sold off?

What about "average looking guy" and what they can do to increase their "marketability"? Hm.....

I can't even begin to express all the things that are wrong with the idea of increasing ones' market value, and the nerves you got by the expression of "average looking" women.

Too lazy to type these days.

This is what I would have typed.Thanks for saving me the stress.

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by flawlessT(f): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=louismane post=38721698][/quote]The simple truth here is dat I dnt even understand a bit of wat u just typed here...Chill nah so u can make a point undecided
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by ronald4lif(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tamee:

Hey you smiley

@Op The silly things you guys put up on this Naija forum will make gals puke on your head in foreign countries...just saying.

Hello my run-away love. How's you? wink
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
hoseamatoh:

I seriously don't like your type, if you think doing that makes a girl desperate, wait till you 're above 30, you would do even worse.

You don't like her type because they don't help your ministry by inflating your deflated ego.

And what's with this 'above-30' threat you guys peddle against ladies these days? Why not leave the ladies to their maker? Why not focus on your own life and pray to God to fix you up? Why carousing and looking for ladies to threaten with the 'above-30' nonsense?

Take your time oh. Don't let Gaborone unleash her dogs on you.

2 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by fireforfire: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
bursting his pimple kwa
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Candybob(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yes they exist, I met one last week! And she is a beauty not average looking.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Tamee(f): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Tamee(f): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Slimzjoe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
rahymat:

Stop meeting the Wrong Guys
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Candybob(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
rahymat:

The more reason they need your care, assholess need washing or it will stink! Get a bucket of water
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by ronald4lif(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tamee:

I have been good smiley You?

I'm good, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.