Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (37715 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Remilekun101: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mr. Lecturer on women affairs
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Greataausim(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmm...... Walai ah pity girls sadHmmmm...... Walai ah pity girls

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by nationwide1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
emusmith:
Sub-Topic: Things An "Average Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Make Her PREFERABLE In The Dating World

They are not so pretty so they employ all methods possible to keep themselves irresistible and wanted in the "dating world".

Note: These is not applicable to all of them but a few well-mannered ones who really wanna settle down.

Character, they say is what is left when beauty fades away; She holds on tenaciously to that seeing the BIG picture.

The painful truth is, by DEFAULT 60% of Beautiful girls are on the contrary of all she believes in. As I said, most of it are old-fashioned but it's working for her.

I'm not generalizing

What are some things that an average-looking girl can do to make her WANTED in the Dating World?
Calhanoglu in Bayer Leverkusen may not be a very good midfielder but he is splendid at free kicks, so Man.Utd are after him smiley

THE TRUTH IS, MOST OF THESE POINTS ARE INHERENT IN SOME.

1. Being nice with guys, in general. She is a helper.

Have you ever seen a lady who guys truly like? She is not that pretty but to guys, THAT LADY HAS CHARACTER and that sets her apart. She is nice even when she doesn't wanna date you, her wisdom in putting you off is astonishingly amazing. You feel good after she implies a No. That's being Nice. She even sends you a message after that but withdraws on time. I've met a few of them. After saying NO to you, you friend zone yourself in tacit, lol! She's just a gem.

2. "Irrelevant" and "Old fashioned" things like cutting his toe nails, bursting his pimples, knotting his tye, massaging his tired laps etc, are frequently done by her.

Yea, she does it and does it with humility and love. Not only when he gives you cash or buy you a gift. No. She does it because she loves to keep her man that way. It has become a part of her. She is "handy".

3. "Letting her guard down" most times, by becoming a friend to his difficult sisters and brothers.

When a girl like her starts getting closer to him, she may find out how some of his family members are a bit hysterical and difficult towards her. She doesn't turn away so quickly. If she likes him, she stays back and keep a good attitude. Soon, they'll see the stuff she's made of and will mark her "Good". Is it necessary? The question should be, Is he worth it? If he is, she will keep an optimal attitude.

4. Calling his mum, mummy- in such a way...

Yea, this may be common but hers is quite different. Most women know who their daughter-in-law will eventually be, most times, they know by the way she even addresses her subconsciously. It's a bit a mystery. She just can tell when she calls her, "mummy" in such that way... smiley

5. Being simple in dressing thus passing a message to him: "I'm not extravagant; I'll take good care of our money."

I'm listing here what most average-looking ladies do to spell their worth in Bolded Fonts. One way is her dressing. To me, you mustn't reveal cleavage or bum to show you're pretty even when you know you're not. When pretty ones do stuff like that, guys see them like peddlers how much more you? Well, when she dresses modern and decent, she stands out. Did I say, those long and awkward-looking "ear machetes" Or earrings are not necessary to look decent?

6. When cooking, not over buying and over spending, sometimes she uses her own cash- Still passing a very vital message over to him.

Old fashioned? Yes! I know many ladies who do this not because they are trying to win him but because they are just that way. When you, an average... do it, you're passing a timely message. Even in Uni then, there were ladies who were like Mamas. Guys and friends can trust them for food then. They are homely. Guys love that in ladies tho. An economical lady. The sweetness of a correct egusi soup IS NOT directly proportional to the amount of money used i making it but the skillfulness in the lady involved.

7. She spends time building herself intellectually. How most men love this!

Aya! Who doesn't love a girl who knows that she knows but still knows when to come in? She mustn't be a lawyer or a doctor to be a reader or learned. After all, many of those talk flippantly and still don't make sense. She acquires skills for the purpose of her Husby and children. That's preparation. Don't forget that many husbands have lost the route to their wives' pots and channeled it to one Mama Put or One Ekaete somewhere.

Have a nice day. smiley
You be real learner if you think the true value of a girl depends on her beauty.

Abeg this is 2015. Change your mentality.

Good afternoon.

6 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
only desperate girls that really need to marry do this but sorry i arnt desperate. tongue

after doing all these for a guy he starts feeling like some kind of demigod.

Don't you think the guy gon reciprocate in so many good ways and treat you like a queen.

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by greatest31: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by flawlessT(f): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmmm,one can do all these n still look desperate b4 guys...For me ehn,i dnt impress undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by 360ng: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Simitrendy: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
PAnaceA7:

Nairalanders booking space like there is an award for FTC.......in other news

Diezianis loot UK - £13 Billion Nigeria - 3924099237500 Naira. Zimbabwe - Syntax Error!

They don suffer for Zimbabwe

Syntax Error ke

Lolll

grin

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by hoseamatoh(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
only desperate girls that really need to marry do this but sorry i arnt desperate. tongue

I seriously don't like your type, if you think doing that makes a girl desperate, wait till you 're above 30, you would do even worse.

4 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Feranchek(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op, after everything you wrote, believe me, na ONLY that pishure make sense die!!!
Hahahahahahaha! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=pinkiberry post=38716536]only desperate girls that really need to marry do this but sorry i arnt desperate. tongue

after doing all these for a guy he starts feeling like some kind of demigod.[/quote

its thinking like this that makes people single till they die smh]
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by ezeagu(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bursting some oafs pimples and clipping his toe nails? Some women have really suffered.

4 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by hoseamatoh(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beautiful write up, would help a lot of this strong headed asses around that calls themselves girls.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by younghartz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

25yrs later I pray I won't see you in shiloh

2 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by oizapendent(f): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
chymystique:
All these because of Men? Some who might just want to take advantage of the female. I think it should be one being one self instead of attributing these qualities to being marketable to the opposite sex.. Like seriously there is more to life than trying to impress the male gender

Thank You!!!

2 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
@ bursting his pimple with love and humility?
shocked cheesy
Deadd
Cracked me up
Then, eeewww

Not knocking your thread...but, stuff like this is why our politicians rob us blind
We massage tired laps...we pass messages across...we get married...we have kids...they come into a world devoid of meaning
...then if the kids are girls who do not look as "beautiful" as we want....we teach them how to burst pimples...with love and humility...to catch a man lipsrsealed cry.....and it continues

You see why posts like this are bad?
You catch dreams, goals, aspirations...good governance, our own countries, altruism, etc....not men!!!
Jeez angry

4 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
MsBliss:
Please how can I increase my bank account value? undecided

Pm me
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by ebishuga(f): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Some of these tips are on how to keep a guy you're dating..... # personally, an average looking girl doesn't have to do all this to be wanted, coz I don't think guys deserve all these treatments. You don't have to prove yourself to a real man that wants you, whether you're pretty, "average—looking or ugly". Just be urself completely..... As the saying goes one man's food is another man's poison

3 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by nasha1(f): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Everybody has a market value,be it men or women.

We we do that,we do it for ourselves and not for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by stevealibi: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

Unnoticed
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
emusmith:

What's your point? Ever heard of selling point?

Footballers and sportsmen are "sold" from one team to another...Do I underscore more?
women are not objects to be put on a market. next time use a more respectful term angry

3 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
flawlessT:
Hmmmmm,one can do all these n still look desperate b4 guys...For me [quote]
[color=#990000][/color]ehn,i dnt impress :-

how do u live with urself pls?...i hope ur not lookn desperate is reflecting in ur bank acc... and the cars u drive and the real estates u have purchased.. else u r just a complete waste of space if you have zero and blabbing about not wanting to look desperate..rubbish!!]
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by robosky02(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
360ng:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hhmmmmmmmmmm for what?

you be average girl?
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
hoseamatoh:
Beautiful write up, would help a lot of this strong headed asses around that calls themselves girls.

It is not a beautiful write up darling...do not be insecure...is this what you would teach your daughter? Or advise your sisters?

If upto 70 percent of Nigerian men think like this...then we are truly doomed
But I am sure it is not the case

Burst a pimple with love and humility indeed
Pffff!!!

2 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by RedCard1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Market value? What comodity is that?

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by montezz(f): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
69MissedCalls:
if a girl does all this for me I'll suspect she's up to something. in a country as tense as Nigeria someone will come and be bursting another person's pimples? tweaaah! gerrarahia grin
U r wrong. I burst his pimples all d tym even afta brking up wt him. @op if a woman do ol dz stuffs u mentioned, u guys go still kol her mumu den dump her 4 a sophisticated wanton wu z afta nothing bt ur pocket. Good women still exist!
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by bxcode(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's unfortunate that this made front page, what message are you guys trying to pass actually? Stop feeding the masses lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

Shut up. You ladies want to be treated like queens while you wouldn't want to treat men like kings as well.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by SSpeter(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
The truth is most ladies who read this nd criticised it would still imbibe it to their present feature.....they love to pretend they love to lie....see them saying "just for a guy" nd hissing deep down they do more...well that's the female life for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.