Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (53145 Views)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by charlsecy(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2015
emusmith:

1. All ladies are the same

I'm not on the contrary... You see, it beats my imagination how guys move from one girl to another, does she have a different 'privy part' from the other girl?
All ladies may be the same in the sense that they are biologically female. However, there are differences in behaviour, understanding, intelligence, beauty, attraction, and so forth.

In general, all ladies are NOT the same, so it shouldn't beat your imagination that a guy moves from one girl to another. All healthy ladies may have 'privy part,' but the level of attraction, connection, cleanliness, beauty and skills could affect the quality of sexual pleasure. Abeg, all ladies are not the same, at least in our perception.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by frakdon(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

Pelecheesy
éwub
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by frakdon(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

Pelecheesy
éwu!
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by frakdon(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
emusmith:

Haba, c'mon bae
you don't loosen her nut!
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
frakdon:
i am an éwu!

Pele
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by sweetdreams49(f): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2016
lekzzydo:
The last time I checked, 3 beautiful ladies have asked me out. So why do I have to force myself on any lady.

They don't even worth it.

Bullshit. Those ladies must have had no self-esteem and self-dignity to ask you out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.