Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (53138 Views)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adaeze003:
After wailing on NL, they still pvssies in real life so... no sweat...

kiss kiss

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
emusmith:
hmm
wats wit d ''hmmm''?
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by CzarChris(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP, I don't get why your getting death threats from these girls. Wetin you do nah? grin grin grin
Truth hurts girls, get over it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Otibho80:
wats wit d ''hmmm''?

What's with the yawning?
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by trippleKAY(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

Oh I'm serious and I'm not aggressive. I am actually gentle and reserved but hate when men feel important.
yes we are my dear
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Jtmanager(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Am I a bad person for wanting to fry u alive in hot groundnut oil?? undecided

anyways, I'll comment fully well when I wake up.
Mrs badoo u never wake
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by montezz(f): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
wailing:
Come back here baby kiss kiss
u again?*faints*
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
montezz:
na guys full here o*crawling out of thread*
grin grin
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
CzarChris:
OP, I don't get why your getting death threats from these girls. Wetin you do nah? grin grin grin

As in enh...The truth hurts bro
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
trippleKAY:
yes we are my dear
imagine what she's saying...
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Marksule(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cool
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
montezz:

u again?*faints*
wink
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by uzo200(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Vinshu post=38768256][/quote]

wow!!! just checked your dp, if that's you wow... girl you are an Angel... I would have loved to make you mine but unfortunately, you are not Nigerian... Sorry... but your cute sha...(only if that's you ooo)
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adaeze003:
After wailing on NL, they still pvssies in real life so... no sweat...

kiss kiss
Those who approach you right? U must be too good for them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by pzona(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Make I hear
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
emusmith:

It's not a lie.

It's relative, why do you think on the contrary?
it's rather too convenient. makes everything seem too easy.
it gives a similar feeling to what one would get if one were to tell himself, "i am destined to be great."
yeah, sure, it might be true, but it is totally unnecessary. i don't know if you get my point here . . .
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
It is similar to why girls should not force sex on a guy...
uzo200:

wow!!! just checked your dp, if that's you wow... girl you are an Angel... I would have loved to make you mine but unfortunately, you are not Nigerian... Sorry... but your cute sha...(only if that's you ooo)

Hmm, guys and falling hands ...

6 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by flokii: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
emusmith:
Dear People,

This 'letter' has two purposes: To Warn and to Advice.

The Warning Part
A friend once told me of how a guy was pestering her life with all manner of suggestive texts and suspicious gestures, trying to FORCE her into an unscrupulous relationship.

I was pissed because my dear was being threatened and more pissed because he was ignorantly stubborn hoping he could date someone like my friend- who's got morals.

Some guys of today, go around with the malicious mindset that the size of their manhood can substitute the size of their "mindhood". Simply put: Don't build your life around No girl- It's not worth it. Build around a worthy goal and all these other things shall be added unto you It's plain illiteracy to go after a girl that way!

The ADVICE Part

This is like the body of this thread; REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER FORCE YOURSELF ON ANY GIRL, in view of a relationship.

Quickly, let's see a few:

1. All ladies are the same

I'm not on the contrary... You see, it beats my imagination how guys move from one girl to another, does she have a different 'privy part' from the other girl? Because, that's the major reasons guys cheat. Don't FORCE yourself on any girl because there is so much more than meets the eye, so carefully take note of the nuances and unspoken words, body movements and gestures. Break Up is an unnecessary evil.

2. We are told to Approach and not to Encroach

In my little time around ladies, whether friends or crushes; I've discovered that you could actually be encroaching thinking you are approaching. Before getting too involved, be sure it's not in vain. "Years Of Friendzoning Makes A Guy Look Like He's Been Duped"
Approach her if you like her. When you discover her heart is elsewhere, dump her.

3. Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them

Am I quoting Scriptures here? Before someone calls me a chauvinist, the Bible spoke about, in the ET, it will be seven ladies to just one guy. Take it or leave it, girls wish they could ask guys out . For many reasons; Protection, Financial assistance, Warmth, Leadership, Companionship etc. Guys, don't FORCE yourself on any lady, whosoever please.

4. It Sends The Wrong Signal

Trying to get her to like you in a short period of time sends the opposite message. Good intention, yea, but it sends a "Desperate Call" to her. Not FORCING yourself on any accords you some form of honour and avoid insults too.

5. The "You Forced Me Into This Relationship" Speech May Surface.

If you didn't understand the rest points, at least grasp this point, don't FORCE a girl into your life and family. If you FORCE her to come, you'll do same to get her to stay. Fine or Average-looking, they're the same; same sexual parts! In fact, let her make the choice of choosing you without any coercion from anyone.

Forcing a girl into a relationship with you is plain stupidity. Who says you can approach?
You can but don't use the law of Force saying, "If I don't have you, I'll die"--- Lielie, is your name Laila?

To me, state your aim for getting close to her, watch her reaction for days. React based on those figures.

Gn'yt smiley

a guy once said.. 'other than sex, there is nothing so special about women'...

well I partly agree and with your points too

nice writeup
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
lekzzydo:
The last time I checked, 3 beautiful ladies have asked me out. So why do I have to force on any lady.

They don't even worth it.

What about your mum? Was she worth it?
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
it's rather too convenient. makes everything seem too easy.
it gives a similar feeling to what one would get if one were to tell himself, "i am destined to be great."
yeah, sure, it might be true, but it is totally unnecessary. i don't know if you get my point here . . .
I get. You approach, of course. But, with this mindset.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by akike: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
flokii:

a guy once said.. 'other than sex, there is nothing so special about women'...

well I partly agree and with your points too

nice writeup

*mum

Other than child bearing and sex, what so special about herundecided
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
CzarChris:
Funny guy.

At this moment sha these girls would rather have the op crucified like the Jews chose Jesus to crucify instead of a thief. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Macgreat(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
alright

Ladies, Relax! . .

Why do you wanna hurt a dude with an opinion smiley cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
akike:

What about your mum? Was she worth it?

Nonsense! Uncouth! Insulting! Rude!

Why bring his mum into the pic?
All these kids...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by nwakaibeya1: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
PRAYER of TRUTH&JUSTICE>click>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 ……4those who truly love their pastors&self#AS GOD SAID
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Funny guy.

At this moment sha these girls would rather have the op crucified like the Jews chose Jesus to crucify instead of a thief. cheesy

Haha! The angels of God are all over me, bro!
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Seculent: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

Oh I'm serious and I'm not aggressive. I am actually gentle and reserved but hate when men feel important.

And you ain't feeling important this way? Stop posting nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
akike:

*mum

Other than child bearing and sex, what so special about herundecided
Their queer nature is what makes them special bro. wink

Trust me , try and relax with a free hearted woman and listen her - She's for your comfort but she's got a price too......and that price isn't money.

Just simply tell them what they want to hear. cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by otodeluxe(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
@OP anything that works for you man doesn't mean it will work for me too. No one is perfect, everyone is still growing that's why we have birthdays cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Macgreat(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Someone said " if this girls are angels then I don't want to go to heaven" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:
I remember a man who said this in front of me back in 2010 and I slit his throat. He had to undergo surgery to repair that part. Though I was arrested but I claimed "Sexual assault, self defence" and I was free. Then he was charged €120 fine.

Stop telling unintelligent lies! It is embarassing

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.