Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (53146 Views)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

Oh I'm serious and I'm not aggressive. I am actually gentle and reserved but hate when men feel important.

Are men not important?
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by johnson232: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

I am a soon to be mum. I am special. Iam awesome. I don't deserve to be told that ‘she is not worth it because she is a female'. Do you think it is justifiable to say that to all mothers out there?
@bolded, until then, u are just an ordinary female. deal with it. Mothers deserve the special treatment and recognition they get because they deserve it. Mothers are female, agreed. But the appellative 'mother' makes them more special than any other female that is still aspiring to be a mother...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Olupompey(m): 6:05am On Oct 10, 2015
some people here no dey appreciate some thing... i pity ur conditions ×2000

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by oluwaBXY(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2015
hmmm...
cool
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
yeap. some ladies are way more much smarter only if them know how to decode very well. but the ones who don't know it very well either go against it or condemned it.

you review some truth which may lead them to work on it and know how to handle it when there come in contact with it later in life, but there IGNORANCE is too strong to see it.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=Vinshu post=38768256][/quote]
God is alife!
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 10, 2015
johnson232:

@bolded the bold or emboldened, until then, u are just an ordinary female. deal with it. Mothers deserve the special treatment and recognition they get because they deserve it. Mothers are female, agreed. But the appellative 'mother' makes them more special than any other female that is still aspiring to be a mother...
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Olupompey:
some people here no dey appreciate some thing... i pity ur conditions ×2000

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by babakess: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

It's not by force to comment you are so angry. Here is the gist, I hate men when they make it seem like they are doing women a favor or trying to play king. So yes I would do it over and over even to you if needed. smiley

THAT IS WHY YOU WILL REMAIN SINGLE..........UNLESS YOU CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by doskie(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:
Dear People,

This 'letter' has two purposes: To Warn and to Advice.

The Warning Part
A friend once told me of how a guy was pestering her life with all manner of suggestive texts and suspicious gestures, trying to FORCE her into an unscrupulous relationship.

I was pissed because my dear was being threatened and more pissed because he was ignorantly stubborn hoping he could date someone like my friend- who's got morals.

Some guys of today, go around with the malicious mindset that the size of their manhood can substitute the size of their "mindhood". Simply put: Don't build your life around No girl- It's not worth it. Build around a worthy goal and all these other things shall be added unto you It's plain illiteracy to go after a girl that way!

The ADVICE Part

This is like the body of this thread; REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER FORCE YOURSELF ON ANY GIRL, in view of a relationship.

Quickly, let's see a few:

1. All ladies are the same

I'm not on the contrary... You see, it beats my imagination how guys move from one girl to another, does she have a different 'privy part' from the other girl? Because, that's the major reasons guys cheat. Don't FORCE yourself on any girl because there is so much more than meets the eye, so carefully take note of the nuances and unspoken words, body movements and gestures. Break Up is an unnecessary evil.

2. We are told to Approach and not to Encroach

In my little time around ladies, whether friends or crushes; I've discovered that you could actually be encroaching thinking you are approaching. Before getting too involved, be sure it's not in vain. "Years Of Friendzoning Makes A Guy Look Like He's Been Duped"
Approach her if you like her. When you discover her heart is elsewhere, dump her.

3. Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them

Am I quoting Scriptures here? Before someone calls me a chauvinist, the Bible spoke about, in the ET, it will be seven ladies to just one guy. Take it or leave it, girls wish they could ask guys out . For many reasons; Protection, Financial assistance, Warmth, Leadership, Companionship etc. Guys, don't FORCE yourself on any lady, whosoever please.

4. It Sends The Wrong Signal

Trying to get her to like you in a short period of time sends the opposite message. Good intention, yea, but it sends a "Desperate Call" to her. Not FORCING yourself on any accords you some form of honour and avoid insults too.

5. The "You Forced Me Into This Relationship" Speech May Surface.

If you didn't understand the rest points, at least grasp this point, don't FORCE a girl into your life and family. If you FORCE her to come, you'll do same to get her to stay. Fine or Average-looking, they're the same; same sexual parts! In fact, let her make the choice of choosing you without any coercion from anyone.

Forcing a girl into a relationship with you is plain stupidity. Who says you can approach?
You can but don't use the law of Force saying, "If I don't have you, I'll die"--- Lielie, is your name Laila?

To me, state your aim for getting close to her, watch her reaction for days. React based on those figures.

Gn'yt smiley
a very good morning to you sir/ madam

please I disagree wid number 1 advice. thank you.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by menxer: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2015
After all said and done, let's not forget that we are a product of the "love affair" of/with our parents.

children from an abusive home may tend to gravitate towards people that would treat them or they could treat in like manner in a relationship.

Sometimes a "girl" may go into a relationship with a "guy" with that father-child love fantasy still intact in her mind, and if the "guy" is just a "guy", she is bound to be dissatisfied no matter what; leading to a walk out.

The reverse can also apply.

Maturity comes when one is able to root and upgrade that default settings that are not in one's best interest and/or that of others.

Ps:
I overlooked those that go contrary to their better upbringing/judgment just to spite
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by mohdimplez(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=Vinshu post=38768256][/quote]Oshey Chuck Norris! U too dey imagine stuffs! Nice one sha
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2015

I will say it infront of you. And you will do nothing grin grin
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by ABSOL10: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2015
there is no point forcing anyone into any relationship except if it is lust....if u love her tell her and if she says no let d bitch walk away.....after all she is not the only one.....laise mourinho.....sorry to say those bitches dont worth it forcing them
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by goshen26: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2015
I know it won't b in Nigeria, cos u people are spoilt over thr, no wonder a 2 yr old girl will b calling 911 to report her parent for correcting her.

if it were to in Nigeria u would blame urself for waking up dat day....smh....stewpid law n culture
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by OkunrinMeta: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

If his mum is great, he would think twice when he meets women who are nothing like his mum. He as human would know that it is just a case of bad eggs.

I have met several good men in my life and when I foolishly make the mistakes to generalise, I will either admit my foolishness or amend my thoughts just because of those good men. The number is quite smallundecided

That is wha I call common sense and it will be great if he can learn from me

So you are saying
1. You should be respected exactly the same way your mum would be respected.
2. Your dad should not be respected any more than a young man in a conversation like this.
Before you start insulting my parents too, understand that I am asking a question because that is what you've been implying by referring to someone's mother when talking about his sisters would have been sufficient. Sometimes its when we personalise things that our brain finally understand the weight of the issue at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by UnimkeAk(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:
Dear People,

The Warning Part
A friend once told me of how a guy was pestering her life with all manner of suggestive texts and suspicious gestures, trying to FORCE her into an unscrupulous relationship.

I was pissed because my dear was being threatened and more pissed because he was ignorantly stubborn hoping he could date someone like my friend- who's got morals.

Some guys of today, go around with the malicious mindset that the size of their manhood can substitute the size of their "mindhood". Simply put: Don't build your life around No girl- It's not worth it. Build around a worthy goal and all these other things shall be added unto you It's plain illiteracy to go after a girl that way!

The ADVICE Part

This is like the body of this thread; REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER FORCE YOURSELF ON ANY GIRL, in view of a relationship.

I'm not on the contrary... You see, it beats my imagination how guys move from one girl to another, does she have a different 'privy part' from the other girl? Because, that's the major reasons guys cheat. Don't FORCE yourself on any girl because there is so much more than meets the eye, so carefully take note of the nuances and unspoken words, body movements and gestures. Break Up is an unnecessary evil.

In my little time around ladies, whether friends or crushes; I've discovered that you could actually be encroaching thinking you are approaching. Before getting too involved, be sure it's not in vain. "Years Of Friendzoning Makes A Guy Look Like He's Been Duped"
Approach her if you like her. When you discover her heart is elsewhere, dump her.

Am I quoting Scriptures here? Before someone calls me a chauvinist, the Bible spoke about, in the ET, it will be seven ladies to just one guy. Take it or leave it, girls wish they could ask guys out . For many reasons; Protection, Financial assistance, Warmth, Leadership, Companionship etc. Guys, don't FORCE yourself on any lady, whosoever please.

Trying to get her to like you in a short period of time sends the opposite message. Good intention, yea, but it sends a "Desperate Call" to her. Not FORCING yourself on any accords you some form of honour and avoid insults too.

If you didn't understand the rest points, at least grasp this point, don't FORCE a girl into your life and family. If you FORCE her to come, you'll do same to get her to stay. Fine or Average-looking, they're the same; same sexual parts! In fact, let her make the choice of choosing you without any coercion from anyone.

Forcing a girl into a relationship with you is plain stupidity. Who says you can approach?
You can but don't use the law of Force saying, "If I don't have you, I'll die"--- Lielie, is your name Laila?

To me, state your aim for getting close to her, watch her reaction for days. React based on those figures.

Gn'yt smiley

OP your on point.

eg. they is guy i know; he is not a shy person, very laidback handsome and funny dude and always flow with the ladies wen necesarry. bt it was always hard 4 him to ask out the ladies donnt know y; mayb pride. At the end after a few weeks, most off the ladies end up askinng him "what are we" r/s start (at the end it was the babe that draged him into it) she knows that And behaves or take play play chop ogunfe.

But he noticed that when he started being out spoken; they babe's started misbehaving.

This doesn't apply to all babe's tho

Some guys will neva learn
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by biotechshola(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

It's not by force to comment you are so angry. Here is the gist, I hate men when they make it seem like they are doing women a favor or trying to play king. So yes I would do it over and over even to you if needed. smiley
pls split ma throat too....smiley
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2015
doskie:
a very good morning to you sir/ madam

please I disagree wid number 1 advice. thank you.
Why
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by tomzman: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Bar man! Give the OP 3 bottles of Orijin. He nailed it.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2015

I'm just seeing what she wrote sef...#yawns#
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Rilwayne001: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:
Dear People,

Spot on bro..
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by queebeediva(f): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

Oh I'm serious and I'm not aggressive. I am actually gentle and reserved but hate when men feel important.
feel important unnessary like they can do without a woman. Yimu we don hear!
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

I am not living in denial. In fact it took a personality test and some bitter truths to confirm it. I am special.

You have and before I tell you. You have to promise something in return
Lol, What's this promise all about? cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by SMREXY(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2015
rawpadgin:

Vinshu:
Girls need guys more than guys need them. Really?

Is that what you tell yourself? Lol

I remember a man who said this in front of me back in 2010 and I slit his throat. He had to undergo surgery to repair that part. Though I was arrested but I claimed "Sexual assault, self defence" and I was free. Then he was charged €120 fine.
I wish you were in my front op. Silly thread.
go sit down one place
slit his throat my a$$

even the ones that are scared to slit the throat of chicken are here acting tough
Hehehehe... I no fit laff grin grin grin She wanna form James Bond grin
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Teespice(f): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2015
it is only a dude with low self esteem that will force a relationship with a lady.

if she rejects your advances, there are several others who might accept your overtures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=kosplateau post=38837705][/quote]thank you
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by UjSizzle(f): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:

Hello! I borrowed the word from you female folks all over NL. You never questioned their using it but I did and it is an issue. Well, I borrowed it...I'll return it, hopefully.

For the first, if you don't understand, it's because you've chosen not to.
Nah it's not about who began using the word (really I don't have time for gender wars and all.) I'm saying it's a bad word to use on people.

As for the thread, you did see the part where I said "it must be the time of day" right? That means it was late, I was sleepy and that could be the reason I wasn't processing the message you were trying to put across.

You (people) need to calm down. Not everyone is trying to pick a fight or rubbish your person and effort.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by mike4zeal(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2015
emusmith:
Dear People,

The Warning Part

The ADVICE Part

Gn'yt smiley

Really Love this thread, Exactly what am doing to a lady claiming champion but now she's running after me. Moreover, there is time for everything. There is time for approaching a lady and now is the time for them to approach us (guys). Though our tradition prohibit that even though i see no big deal there. All that matters is love
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, you sounded tough while apologizing subtly? Tell these hoes to open the damn thing and let you hit it to help them feel good. cheesy
Lol...it's my little way of telling jobless feminists' that I'm not looking for a war. I no get their time.
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

Well, cry me a river... tongue tongue tongue
Cry ke!

When your pom is already crying in the hands of different guys. cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady by kkkossy(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2015
I knew this thread will be derailed.

@op, nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.