Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,459 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (61091 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by shumuel(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Aminat508:
present
#Teamvirgin# cool

Iffayear tongue
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Emodeee: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Even the op of this thread is nt a virgin.
90% of nigerian ladies are non virgins
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by niyi123: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Walexsammy:
mtcheww..so nah who get all dis sermon?, jst make. A survey and u'll understand real life events. 99 percent gals prefer Experienced guys and vice versa. And for the part Wia u said, guys here after diverging most gals will still goan marry a virgin, dude u can only speak for urself, cuz for me, Ah ain't doing any virgin..#Teamfullyexperienced

I am sure is 99% of experienced ladies that might prefer that, not all ladies in totality, because they allow themselves to be turn to intimacy gadget for guys, a lady that has not compromise her chastity will never think as such because as time goes on everything will fall in line
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Emodeee:

#smiles, na so virgins dey do. Like say she nor like yoghurt.

btw, which one have u experienced out of them all@topic.

Lol, yogurt n sperm ain't da same tongue
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Emodeee: 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, yogurt n sperm ain't da same tongue

na the same creamy white fluid. The difference is that, one can procreate, the other cannot.

U still be young girl na.
Sheeee baba alaye don dey toast u? Na that time u go know say money can mk u lose ur virginity.
Shout out to the 17 year old virgin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Aderiade(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?
Are u sure u still av it? grin
lagmostkuit:
undecided
Are u sure u still av it?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by niyi123: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2015
nairalandist:
Any girl that wants to remain a virgin should refrain from having a boyfriend. You can't escape sex in such a relationship.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

you are blessed

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Emodeee:

na the same creamy white fluid. The difference is that, one can procreate, the other cannot.

U still be young girl na.
Sheeee baba alaye don dey toast u? Na that time u go know say money can mk u lose ur virginity.
Shout out to the 17 year old virgin

Lolz, Davey...

Which baba Alaye?!!! tongue
M not moved by money..

Awwwwww, thanks
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Topsyvic(f): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2015
I dont tink is al cuz avn't experience dat
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Nickymezor:
# 9 is so true, nt speaking frm experience tho ...
hmmmm !!!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by tosyne2much(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2015
murphyibiam15:

correction...#everybody is a virgin and not #everybody are virgin...irrespective of what u wanted to write..

pls na make we try to de use pidgin wey no get mistake or use betta English or the yoruba u been wan use than silly stuffs like this..

back to the topic... it is only an insincere man that will prefer a tokumbo car to a direct BELGIUM-made fresh cars...

#teamvirgin for life..
roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by ebukaOtika(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2015
MA WOMAN!!!!!! , ,,, Myyyy H I V angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 11, 2015
as harsh as this may sound, it's the truth. if u r dating a virgin and she doesn't want sex I believe it's a noble thing and u shouldn't force her into it. but be wise and don't make any financial commitment towards her. if u do, when it's time to break up as is usually the case she leaves with her pride intact. u? u hv only wasted your money cos she will move on to the next guy and u will feel foolish. if her commitment to the relationship is purely verbal and u feel the need as a man to show her that u r more committed than her then just make sure you are "more verbal." any lady who's commitment is purely verbal but terms u "stingy", as they mostly do, is obviously wanting to eat her cake and have it. I'm not against a girl remaining a virgin but I'm against her expecting to get the full benefits that a non-virgin should get. Remember if it ends she walks away intact and u have wasted all your money for nothing. I don't even see what what virgin is doing with bf in d first place. if u must date and u want to keep your body then pls let him keep his money for his future wife.
don't worry about them calling u stingy...be more worried about how she looks at u when all the feelings are gone and the relationship is over-simply a "maga". and I bet u 80% of the time they end up giving it up to another especially the ones who don't send them and who they happen to be hopelessly in love with. All u will hear later later "she don start to dey mess o". u will hate yourself after.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by bummyla(m): 3:59am On Oct 11, 2015
LORD have mercy! All of these are not funny at all! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by bammunjerry: 5:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Lucida Sans How come i've not experienced this?

How wil you experience it while u are d one that threw urself to a man to taste d 4bding fruit
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Walexsammy:
lols...that expression can only mean one tin
wink wink
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Adekaf(f): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2015
lekankolade:
Which category of virgins are you referring to?
Grade A?
Grade B?
Grade C?
Virgins have level oo....
explain those levels
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by baba11(m): 7:49am On Oct 11, 2015
It's pure and morally right to be virgin.It's just the level of moral decadeness in our society that makes us to even debate this topic.

Gone are the days when our fathers took it as a thing of great joy and satisfaction to "meet their wife at home"

IT'S ONLY A NON VIRGIN THAT WILL WANT "A TESTED AND CONFIRMED" WIFE...RATHER ANY VIRGIN DESIRES "A TEAR RUBBER" grin

KEEP IT UP ALL THE "VIRGINERS" IN DA BUILDING grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by flylykace: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Virgin for life! grin

If I hear
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2015
cutepaul:

so you are certain INTROVERT is not a virgin.......chai
I didn't mention her because she was already in the Building grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2015
VirginFinder:
Can I come in?
Oya come in... This your moniker get as he be ooo shocked
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:
baby don't mind her joor. Iwill pay for everything
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2015
eni4real:
Pls may i ask what is the best gift a virgin man can give his wife?
Everlasting Love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2015
niyi123:
As a virgin guy, my wife will command more respect from me if she is a virgin, because such a lady has shown obedient to her lord despite how wayward the ladies of nowadays have gone. I pity some ladies, many guys are just hypocrite because by deceiving them and turn them to testing machine whereas in the real sense when they are to marry they still desire a virgin. Then who is fooling who...guys fooling ladies from the time immemorial. To me know virgin no marriage.
Nice one... I pray you won't fall into the hands of a deceiver!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2015
Topsyvic:
I dont tink is al cuz avn't experience dat
Which one have you experienced
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2015
Prixus:
as harsh as this may sound, it's the truth. if u r dating a virgin and she doesn't want sex I believe it's a noble thing and u shouldn't force her into it. but be wise and don't make any financial commitment towards her. if u do, when it's time to break up as is usually the case she leaves with her pride intact. u? u hv only wasted your money cos she will move on to the next guy and u will feel foolish. if her commitment to the relationship is purely verbal and u feel the need as a man to show her that u r more committed than her then just make sure you are "more verbal." any lady who's commitment is purely verbal but terms u "stingy", as they mostly do, is obviously wanting to eat her cake and have it. I'm not against a girl remaining a virgin but I'm against her expecting to get the full benefits that a non-virgin should get. Remember if it ends she walks away intact and u have wasted all your money for nothing. I don't even see what what virgin is doing with bf in d first place. if u must date and u want to keep your body then pls let him keep his money for his future wife.
don't worry about them calling u stingy...be more worried about how she looks at u when all the feelings are gone and the relationship is over-simply a "maga". and I bet u 80% of the time they end up giving it up to another especially the ones who don't send them and who they happen to be hopelessly in love with. All u will hear later later "she don start to dey mess o". u will hate yourself after.
Well said!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2015
baba11:
It's pure and morally right to be virgin.It's just the level of moral decadeness in our society that makes us to even debate this topic.

Gone are the days when our fathers took it as a thing of great joy and satisfaction to "meet their wife at home"

IT'S ONLY A NON VIRGIN THAT WILL WANT "A TESTED AND CONFIRMED" WIFE...RATHER ANY VIRGIN DESIRES "A TEAR RUBBER" grin

KEEP IT UP ALL THE "VIRGINERS" IN DA BUILDING grin cool
My boo wink
You said it all grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by jaytee01(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
Who told you that you are a virgin? wink
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by harffie(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
is you a virgin ni?? Lol
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by baba11(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

My boo wink
You said it all grin
grin grin grin cool
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2015
jaytee01:
Who told you that you are a virgin? wink
My mum
cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.