Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (61087 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Walexsammy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Na yoke grin
lols...pm'ed u, uve not respond
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Walexsammy:
lols...pm'ed u, uve not respond
I did respond
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by danymaina: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

cry cry
. shocked Oppps sorry did I just say what you have been hiding
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by niyi123: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
As a virgin guy, my wife will command more respect from me if she is a virgin, because such a lady has shown obedient to her lord despite how wayward the ladies of nowadays have gone. I pity some ladies, many guys are just hypocrite because by deceiving them and turn them to testing machine whereas in the real sense when they are to marry they still desire a virgin. Then who is fooling who...guys fooling ladies from the time immemorial. To me know virgin no marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?
Lieanus
General and attention whòre
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by smsshola(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Aminat508:
present
#Teamvirgin# cool
Mtchew Yawn follow...na today.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by yinkuscious(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
with that look on ur face at ur profile pic ? I'm sure u will even have experience than an 80 year old woman.. Just saying
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Emodeee: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ebayray:
grin

Emodeee cum o. Lol....

# TeamVirgin till wedding night

If I CUM, will u swallow?

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by cutepaul(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....

so you are certain INTROVERT is not a virgin.......chai
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by predatorX: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
op why naa ?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Are you a Virgin
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by RoyalBlak007: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Smh
Girls and Lies
Naija and Kwaruption
they go handy., i av a feeling dat 90% of gurls on dis thread aint a ....[/color]
Who cares?.. Na ur own
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
danymaina:
. shocked Oppps sorry did I just say what you have been hiding
No lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
yinkuscious:
with that look on ur face at ur profile pic ? I'm sure u will even have experience than an 80 year old woman.. Just saying
I have no idea lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by RoyalBlak007: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gone ar d days... When guys used 2 bliv in ...
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
I'm extremely sure that you are a virgin don't ask me how?
pls keep it up!
Extremely sure? grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by RoyalBlak007: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lies
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by predatorX: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
niyi123:
As a virgin guy, my wife will command more respect from me if she is a virgin, because such a lady has shown obedient to her lord despite how wayward the ladies of nowadays have gone. I pity some ladies, many guys are just hypocrite because by deceiving them and turn them to testing machine whereas in the real sense when they are to marry they still desire a virgin. Then who is fooling who...guys fooling ladies from the time immemorial. To me know virgin no marriage.

tomorrow is SUNDAY, please save this sermon for the pulpit.

Virgin that does not know when a man is CUMMING. She wee think say WARAPA( epilepsy) dey catch am[b][/b]. grin grin grin grin grin

or when you are sexing her and the whole neighborhood is awake becos she wee be wailing like the wailing wailers. undecided undecided undecided undecided

#TEAM_EXPERIENCED_BUT_LOYAL_PUSS-IES, no hoes grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by wordbank(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Badt boy..

Ladies, click like if you like virgin guys, click share If they don't interest you.
All d gehs wey click like dey wish for the impossible, when some kid Baddos dey shine dia shoe before dem shine congo
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Extremely sure? grin
Yes, your profile pix speak volume.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by wordbank(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Extremely sure? grin
U sef dey smile cos u know say u wan open office for him head
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
eni4real:
Yes, your profile pix speak volume.
You checked my profile? Hope you were kind enough to drop a like. grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by safarigirl(f): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Onila is on leave, Datz why I no mention her grin
even when on leave, Onila is the only Certified virgin on Nairaland.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You checked my profile? Hope you were kind enough to drop a like. grin
lovely
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by lekankolade(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
akosh005:

lol......is virgin a course ni
See u
Let me clear u
GradeA : dis category condone no shit, dem fit dey talk 2 u frm far mile self to avoid story that touch
GradeB : dis category is also a virgin but kissing is allow and some others little little touch touch
GradeC : dis d mother of dem all, although they are still a virgin but woman with 2 kids is Farr better than dem, there boobs is always on sober mood coz bad guys don squeeze the hell out of them...everything is allowed with them so far u don't go beyond their entry port

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Emodeee:

If I CUM, will u swallow?

Ewwwwwwww, I meant you should come n see nt dat...
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gaborone:
Ok, I know you are coming to bomb them out

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Walexsammy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
niyi123:
mtcheww..so nah who get all dis sermon?, jst make. A survey and u'll understand real life events. 99 percent gals prefer Experienced guys and vice versa. And for the part Wia u said, guys here after diverging most gals will still goan marry a virgin, dude u can only speak for urself, cuz for me, Ah ain't doing any virgin..#Teamfullyexperienced
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
So you are a virgin, please keep it up and give it to the right man who you will spend the rest of your life together.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Walexsammy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I have no idea lipsrsealed
lols...that expression can only mean one tin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Walexsammy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
So you are a virgin, please keep it up and give it to the right man who you will spend the rest of your life together.
grin smh
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Emodeee: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ebayray:

Ewwwwwwww, I meant you should come n see nt dat...
#smiles, na so virgins dey do. Like say she nor like yoghurt.

btw, which one have u experienced out of them all@topic.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by AsapMed(m): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....
SMH....... If all these ones are virgin, then Bleep it NA ME BE JESUS CHRIST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.