Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,952 members, 7,841,655 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (61092 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2015
harffie:
is you a virgin ni?? Lol
Dunno
cry cry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Shehu9ja: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2015
MissMakas:
Huh? I'm a virgin oo. cheesy
Yepa! c d way u open ya mawt,it has meanin oo...Virgin Indeed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by jaytee01(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2015
Prixus:
as harsh as this may sound, it's the truth. if u r dating a virgin and she doesn't want sex I believe it's a noble thing and u shouldn't force her into it. but be wise and don't make any financial commitment towards her. if u do, when it's time to break up as is usually the case she leaves with her pride intact. u? u hv only wasted your money cos she will move on to the next guy and u will feel foolish. if her commitment to the relationship is purely verbal and u feel the need as a man to show her that u r more committed than her then just make sure you are "more verbal." any lady who's commitment is purely verbal but terms u "stingy", as they mostly do, is obviously wanting to eat her cake and have[b] it. I'm not against a girl remaining a virgin but I'm against her expecting to get the full benefits that a non-virgin should get. Remember if it ends she walks away intact and u have wasted all your money for nothing. I don't even see what what virgin is doing with bf in d first place. if u must date and u want to keep your body then pls let him keep his money for his future wife.
[/b]don't worry about them calling u stingy...be more worried about how she looks at u when all the feelings are gone and the relationship is over-simply a "maga". and I bet u 80% of the time they end up giving it up to another especially the ones who don't send them and who they happen to be hopelessly in love with. All u will hear later later "she don start to dey mess o". u will hate yourself after.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by bomsilaga(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?

Are you? Check again.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by jaytee01(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

My mum
cry cry
Don't mind her, she was lying cheesy
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by missmary(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2015
cheesy who taged me..... My Character is speaking for me! cool
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2015
bomsilaga:

Are you? Check again.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2015
jaytee01:
Don't mind her, she was lying cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by viktor88: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Most gals liar abt d virgin tin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by bomsilaga(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Sorry my Sister. Today's Sunday.

lagmostkuit:

embarassed embarassed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2015
bomsilaga:
Sorry my Sister. Today's Sunday.

Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by harffie(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Dunno
cry cry
lol..I know, but will not say.. wink wink...
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?

read the topic again

"virgin ladies only" grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, [size=25pt]Oyind17[/size], jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....

lol, virgin indeed. Eraly can explain grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Virgin for life! grin

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
*chai!! Virgins have suffer..
#team wedding night!
expensive joke sad
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Darkseid:
OP are you a virgin?
make I die grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by tharaomo(f): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2015
kle4d:
You mean omotayor123 is a Carpenter?

grin
lol
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by tharaomo(f): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2015
kle4d:
You mean omotayor123 is a Carpenter?

grin
lol
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2015
A virgin gal should close her mouth from eating the guys money as she is closing her p..sy....if u say sex after marriage, money spending should b after marriage also. ....If u eat money, I must tear d pu..sy
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by yinkuscious(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I have no idea lipsrsealed
secondary virgin... God dey
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2015
harffie:
lol..I know, but will not say.. wink wink...
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

read the topic again

"virgin ladies only" grin
cry cry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by banjeezay(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Virgin for life! grin
aaaaaah...na curse be dz one ke....hehehe
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by charlesking: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2015
I refuse to break my virgin gel friend she left me for gud.hw about dat.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

How are you doing omome
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by rickyady: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....
when I go bang virgin sef
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by eraly(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

shocked me keee... I dnt knw anytin o. Infact, I dnt knw wat u ar talking about o.... Ma koba mi o
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Everlasting Love!
Alright.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
charlesking:
I refuse to break my virgin gel friend she left me for gud.hw about dat.
That girl must be high on Sambisa weed shocked grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by danymaina: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

No lipsrsealed
. But then why were you crying
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ok, I know you are coming to bomb them out

grin

Not really oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.