Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,091 members, 7,842,133 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (61098 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Seunpaul01:

Probably because ur flower has been plucked and battered, the juice had been sucked nd sucked nd sucked.....
undecided
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol...i knew de opposite version wz on its way grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....
#Teamvirgins ... No weapons fashion against my virginity shall prosper grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin
Emodeee cum o. Lol....
# TeamVirgin till wedding night
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by heardis: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?
do you want to experience the great joy in sex (especially when you're being deflowered), just contact me provided you're a lady abve 21. It won't hurt at all. Just erotic joy
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by mrpatozky(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
How can u say u love me and u are denying me doggie.. . This life sha undecided
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ebayray:
grin
Emodeee cum o. Lol....
# TeamVirgin till wedding night

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
safarigirl:
so, you listed virgin girls and you didn't put President Onila? This list must be fake
Onila is on leave, Datz why I no mention her grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by scentmarlc(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nothing to add again joor.... you should be given a Pulitzer for this thread....

i don die.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't mind all those blood sucking mosquitoes.... just keep killing them whenever they try to suck your blood...

if am not the first to comment on omotayors thread, who will....
hhmmmmmmmm
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by p1jiobi: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by p1jiobi: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Because u are not a virgin.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:

we shouldnt af boyfriends who will pay for my hair
baby don't mind her joor. Iwill pay for everything
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by scentmarlc(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
Omotayor123, first tell us if you are a virgin or not.

I love to read reality issues and I blv you should be a Virgin before you share us this tips. If you aren't a Virgin, your list is void.

Hmmmm
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by llaykorn: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
MuhdG:
baby don't mind her joor. Iwill pay for everything

#OfficialMaga cool
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Virginity is priceless! Best gift ever for hubby cheesy

#VirginsRock
Pls may i ask what is the best gift a virgin man can give his wife?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
llaykorn:

#OfficialMaga cool
a proud one
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Sammyblaq(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
You are a virgin but you carry belle... Make una leave talk, na 2day yansh begin dey back¿
Difference dey between Virgin and VArgin...
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by anigbajumo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gaborone:

Av u 4gotten to type *team virgin?

Am waiting 4yer comment kiss
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
So true. grin
I'm extremely sure that you are a virgin don't ask me how?
pls keep it up!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
So true. grin
I'm extremely sure that you are a virgin don't ask me how?
Pls keep it up!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by egbaguy: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
And may God punish those our girl friend's friends who know their friend doesn't love us and still call us "oko ore mi.' Awon ore iyawo WHAYRAY!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by danymaina: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
How come i've not experienced this? [/i][/size][/font][/quote]. I think it's simply cos u lost ur v very early in life
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by niyi123: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....

stop deceiving people.. No virgin in this room
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
cc: iamlegend1
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
niyi123:

stop deceiving people.. No virgin in this room
shocked shocked
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by danymaina: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
. I think is cos u lost ur v very early in life
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
danymaina:
. I think is cos u lost ur v very early in life
cry cry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Walexsammy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
meaning ur hymen has not been ruptured abi? Isoright
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by niyi123: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Virginity is priceless! Best gift ever for hubby cheesy

#VirginsRock

if truly you no that
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by danymaina: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
*chai!!
Virgins have suffer..

#team wedding night!
. Blood of God u are a queen as beautiful as you are. You belong to the wedding night team that is good
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Walexsammy:
meaning ur hymen has not been ruptured abi? Isoright
Na yoke grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.