Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,055 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (16041 Views)

Poll: Men: Will you?

Yes: 62% (50 votes)
No: 37% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Lax75(m): 1:52am On Apr 26, 2009
Diva 1

You will be fine my sister
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by tbaba83(m): 3:13am On Apr 26, 2009
babes the world is changing. it ok 4 a woman 2 insult a man but it is only in africa it is not ok because of bleeped up culture men hold 2 . I dont give a hoots if a woman insults me. its only words.but if shee insults me mama then we have a problem. kapish!!!
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Remii(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2009
I don't know what you consider insult from your girl Friend once you are in a relationship that is intimate both of you are now equal and I mean equal in all ways even if the age difference is 100 years. Freedom to speak ones mind without fear or reservation is part of love affairs. As long as its not public disgrace or just being saucy its fine. Let me tell you all the people you show much respect in public like kings and leaders get all kind of insults in privates from their lovers. So no big deal. You insult her too jokingly or sometimes to get serious information across. What is good for gander is good for the goose. Do not be deceived by those who write I wont take this I wont take that in this trend they are the once who swallow the worst type of insults especially from e lady so much cherish and would not risk loosing. If you really in love forgiving is not that hard
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Gabry(f): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2009
Jack, thank God u are not born in my counry. . . Males do not have much freddom of speech here and they dont have any rights here compare to the women so you dare try. . . They will slaughter you to pieces.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by jafrano(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2009
:-x
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by hackney(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2009
A very simple NO
Also for everyone: if you are in a relationship so verbally abusive that you are better off single,then you should have left long ago.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by MrWaters: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2009
there ar more ways to discipline excluding beating, & u know u frustrated her- to abuse u, man u got no option than to forgive d fucking BITCH tongue
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by kliffo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2009
I think ladies are more destructive with their mouths in a relationship than guys are with their fists. A lot of men are ready to forgive, but the women make it impossible to forget, cos when most of them get abusive, they get addicted to it nd life becomes a living hell for the guy until he gets out of the relationship.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by ziga: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2009
@tbaba83.
Your words "bleeped up culture" caught my attention. That is rude, and just like many people on this thread have been trying to say, we all need to watch our words. Once spoken, they can never truly be taken back .

@post
Its a good thing to be able to forgive, and i'm sure most people who have spoken have had to forgive friends and family despite all they have said.
But when you have to forgive for the same offense over and over again, the message it sends is that the offender is taking you for granted, doesnt respect you and doesnt deserve your respect or love.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by boyt1: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2009
i will forgive my wife, and make her understand my stand on the issue. i will make her realize her mistakes and to prevent such in the future
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by dandollar1: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2009
Yes,i wud,but things may never be the same again.one went as far as calin me a deamon,an animal,simply because i refused to simpatize with her when she got into trouble with some authority because she went out with a married man who she had ealier told me was an odinary friend and lied about it.
wud i have given her a slap if she had told me all dat to my face? I doubt it.i don't subscribe to that.i had to let it go anyway,but things weren't the same way it used to be.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by malchy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2009
well sha, i will forgive depending on the nature of the insult.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by malchy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2009
well sha, it depends on the nature of the insults.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2009
malchy:

well sha, i will forgive depending on the nature of the insult.

What nature of insults cant u forgive and forgive?

dan_dollar:

Yes,i wud,but things may never be the same again.one went as far as calin me a deamon,an animal,simply because i refused to simpatize with her when she got into trouble with some authority because she went out with a married man who she had ealier told me was an odinary friend and lied about it.
wud i have given her a slap if she had told me all dat to my face? I doubt it.i don't subscribe to that.i had to let it go anyway,but things weren't the same way it used to be.

So u believe things may never be the same again? I think it could cos if one can cheat and things will still be the same, what more of insults?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by abiabi1: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2009
[Wafi Boy: I dont blame u, cos birds of a feather, flock 2gether, that is why u will support brutality and female battery. The kind of Husbands u guys would be is left 2be imagined. And mind u, ever since i was a kid, my dad never raised a finger on my mum. So that's where i learned 2 appreciate a gentleman from, ok. The worst a gentleman would do to an abusive girlfriend, is to walk out on her, n not punch her, u heard. Mr. Punchie. Go and read books like "Grooming a Gentleman".
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Royalstone(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2009
To be frank,I will.

Nagging is part of a woman.Women are Emotional made while men are logical
when a woman is being frustrated or angry she express her feeling emotionally either by crying or nagging
But men don't cry neither do they nag,men express their feelings logically by reasoning.They try to find reason while things went wrong and how to fix it

By hitting your woman,it will only worsten things rather than propering solution.because it will make her talk more and more deeper things that could make you regret the day you're born.

So the best bet,is to ignore her.Allow her to pure out all her emotions,when she is through,she will still be the one to come bank apologizing for misbehaviour.saying (Darling I am sorry for what happen yesterday.I don't know what came over me)Just forgive her and let life goes on.infact that is the best time for you to take advantage of her cos'' she might think you wont forgive her,sit her down and talk sense into her and also make sweet love to her as much as you can becuase at that moment she can't say no.

Therefore the early you understand that women are emotional made the best for you to know how to live with them.if not you'll keep on divorcing or endup having a broken marriage.
                             women are wonderful creature
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by dandollar1: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2009
@diva
i'd say it's different strokes for different folks.wat wud you do when you continously talk to a person about throwin venom@ you@the slightest provocation and she grows worse instead of considerin her ways?It pays to control one's temper.it really does.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by yeswecan(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2009
This question doen’t deserves a direct answer. Why will she rain insult on you in the first place? Women have been stereotyped as verbal abusers.  If that is the case I prefer to stay single because I can’t stand insult from any one.
As far as I can remember, my mom never insulted my dad and my dad never laid his hands on her. You have to play your position right.  Please understand that verbal insult is a form of abuse, I don’t see any difference from verbal and physical abuse. As for me, I hate insult more that anything on earth.

Ladies, just because yours boyfriend/husband accepts your insult is not enough to think it’s just OK to insult your spouse.  Also there are some women living under an abusive husband, Please understand they are both abuse (Physical and Verbal) and its wrong.  If you are a product of this theory, just consider yourself as an abuser and it’s only a wimp puts up with an abusive lady.

I like natural things, if we love/trust each other and do what is right, I don’t see any cause for an insult in the first place. If there is any misunderstanding we seat and talk it over. Finish.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2009
yeswecan:

This question doen’t deserves a direct answer. Why will she rain insult on you in the first place? Women have been stereotyped as verbal abusers. If that is the case I prefer to stay single because I can’t stand insult from any one.
As far as I can remember, my mom never insulted my dad and my dad never laid his hands on her. You have to play your position right. Please understand that verbal insult is a form of abuse, I don’t see any difference from verbal and physical abuse. As for me, I hate insult more that anything on earth.

Ladies, just because yours boyfriend/husband accepts your insult is not enough to think it’s just OK to insult your spouse. Also there are some women living under an abusive husband, Please understand they are both abuse (Physical and Verbal) and its wrong. If you are a product of this theory, just consider yourself as an abuser and it’s only a wimp puts up with an abusive lady.

I like natural things, if we love/trust each other and do what is right, I don’t see any cause for an insult in the first place. If there is any misunderstanding we seat and talk it over. Finish.

There is a difference between an abusive lady and a lady that snapped with words just one day after taking so much from her man and putting up with it for so long and then the man shows very little or no concern. Wha would u do in that case?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by yeswecan(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2009
Diva1:

There is a difference between an abusive lady and a lady that snapped with words just one day after taking so much from her man and putting up with it for so long and then the man shows very little or no concern. Wha would u do in that case?

Effective communication is one of the best ways of maintaining a good relationship. Why would she put up with what she doesn’t want for so long? If there is any problem, it should be treated instantly. There is no justification for an abusive wife, if she does it once she will do it again.

Real men respond to respectful ladies, love is not the most important thing in a relationship. If you are respectful to your spouse he will respond with love and respect (If he is reasonable).
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by kasshogy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2009
Well! it happened to me, I really fancied my ex, but i did have much time for her , cus i was chasing the cash, and i blame her cause if she'd bothered to come closer to me, i probably would have given her extra attention but she always expected i'd be the one giving all the attention, well to cut the long story short, she asked me to make a document for her using my discretion, so i did and had it sent out to where she wanted it sent, but what did i get in return? she calls me up to tell me the document i wrote up was scrap.
I asked her to calm down as i would come to see her to clarify the issue, only for me to get to her house and recieve the cussing out of my life. I believe her neighbours even heard she was so mad and called me unmentionable names.
But me being the man that i am, i left her crib humbled and never called her again. She called me after a couple of months begging to have her back but never in my life had i been so insulted and there was no love lost between us, it was over however sad.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2009
kasshogy:

Well! it happened to me, I really fancied my ex, but i did have much time for her , cus i was chasing the cash, and i blame her cause if she'd bothered to come closer to me, i probably would have given her extra attention but she always expected i'd be the one giving all the attention, well to cut the long story short, she asked me to make a document for her using my discretion, so i did and had it sent out to where she wanted it sent, but what did i get in return? she calls me up to tell me the document i wrote up was scrap.
I asked her to calm down as i would come to see her to clarify the issue, only for me to get to her house and recieve the cussing out of my life. I believe her neighbours even heard she was so mad and called me unmentionable names.
But me being the man that i am, i left her crib humbled and never called her again. She called me after a couple of months begging to have her back but never in my life had i been so insulted and there was no love lost between us, it was over however sad.

That's sad, no one would want to put up with that but in my own case, he failed 4 appointments, I gave him signs I didn't like what was happening and still played about it but he kept showing little concern until that fateful day, I showed up at his place and he wasn't home again. I was trying to be closer to him more than ever but no chance. I even remember somedays back, when he had failed twice to show up, I called him, if i could see him the next day, he was just like bye bye, i'm talking too much and hung up. I wanted to die that night or do something, however i held my peace. I called him and the way he even spoke to me, though not bad, but still very little concern and before u know it, I blasted him with words thru txt msgs. Maybe if he would have done things differently, who knows and nxt day I apologised. What would you do in such case?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2009
yeswecan:

Effective communication is one of the best ways of maintaining a good relationship. Why would she put up with what she doesn’t want for so long? If there is any problem, it should be treated instantly. There is no justification for an abusive wife, if she does it once she will do it again.

Real men respond to respectful ladies, love is not the most important thing in a relationship. If you are respectful to your spouse he will respond with love and respect (If he is reasonable).

I understand but like I said, there is a difference between an abusive wife and one that snapped one day due to frustration from her man. I wouldnt want to put up with an abusive man either.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by rubi(f): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2009
There are some things you can't change about people and one of them is someone who is verbally abusive. Life is too short to hear all those negative words
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by tope2000(f): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2009
@Topic
It depends on how much insult and how often u insult him undecided
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2009
@bawolomo

umm that doesn't seem like an healthy relationship.

Better than having a black eye.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by MrCrackles(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2009
tope2000:

@Topic
It depends on how much insult and how often u insult him undecided

Are you a guy or were you too blind to read the thread topic?! tongue cheesy

Topic

Yes!
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Loyalty(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2009
well first of all you women need to understand that we men have alot to deal with too, i dont think for the fact that something is frustrating her she should cut all control and lash out like a fire breathing dragon, yes its hard to control ones temper especially when frustrated, but believe me as an adult if you cant hold your self back from saying things you know you not suppose to say then, the least you can do is accept responsibilties of your action not to blame it on some frustration that has nothing to do with your actions,,,
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by bsanya(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2009
Guys dnt mind we ladies cos we behave funny at times but dat doesnt mean you should not 4give her no matter the weight of the sin she has commited to you. dnt 4get what the bible says " , 4give seventy times seven times''''''''''
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by maxtop(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2009
Yes, i will gladly forgave her, but on one condition, if its not in her habit before,
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by jeff8701: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2009
Insulting women shuld keep their tongues and Men, control ur fists.To answer the question,i forgive a lot of things easily but not insults fropm a woman.

Peace
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by frank239: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2009
i read your post , ya its work ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question / Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations / Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.