Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,343 members, 7,846,491 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (16044 Views)

Poll: Men: Will you?

Yes: 62% (50 votes)
No: 37% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Onchedu(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2010
Insults as a habit or just a one time thing?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Meristem: 1:13am On Sep 16, 2012
[quote author=Mai Suya]Terrific! feminists are at it again, so what else is new? To hell with his pride and ego, there's no problem in calling the man a swine, a pig-headed buffoon, an idiot; afterall, they should understand that that's the way women are made: to use their tongue - anyhow! Moreover, he is a man, so he should willingly take the insults as one!!!

The reasoning  of some people is just so pathetic, you wonder how on earth they mange to function. . .

@OP would I [b]Easily [/b]forgive her if she rains insults on me? Would she [b]easily [/b]forgive me were I to retaliate in a manner I deem fit?

'Real men don't hit women' they say . . . who gives you right to define who a real man is, when you are yet to fully understand who a real woman is? ie one that doesn't insult real men!  [quote]

[size=24pt]SECONDED[/size]!!! Mai Suya is the best!
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Ranoscky(m): 3:38am On Sep 16, 2012
If she is always insultive, i don't think i can be with such girl. But if we had a misunderstanding and she insulted me [just for that moment] why won't i forgive her?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by SayNo2SmallPrik: 1:30am On Jul 06, 2023
justwise:
Yes i will but not when she does it over and over again, it has to be one off.
Your first comment on NL. you sef no small Justwise grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / Women And Self-objectification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.