Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (16061 Views)

Poll: Men: Will you?

Yes: 62% (50 votes)
No: 37% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2009
Feelitx:

Diva1,

Remember, I never validated the guy's inconsistencies.I was more into you getting him back and having a rewarding relationship. Any time not spent in loving is wasted girl.

I understand and that is exactly what I want but what else can I do? He said he had forgiven me so what else? I expected he would say it himself about seeing me or something after all before the fight, i kept disturbing him 'bout us seeing so what else can I do?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Feelitx(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
Diva1,

Have you tried having a conversation with him to know what his challenges might be? Men tend to withdraw into a shell when they are battling with some challenges on the job or project.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
@Feelitz

I have tried not just knowing what his challenges are but trying to see him in person to talk things through, though he said he had forgiven me but that was through text. I don't know how to ask him again, he has just made everything difficult for me. I just thought that things would be easier, if he approaches me himself or wants to see/talk to me. I want things to work out, but it's how going about it and doing things at this point.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Feelitx(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2009
Since he said he has forgiven you,have you tried visiting him?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
@Feelitz
No i haven't tried.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Feelitx(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
Nope.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
@Feelitz
Ok thut things would be discussed much better but it's ok. I haven't tried but I'll try and call him instead of me just showing up like that.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Feelitx(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
I advise you try and plan a visit and talk things out more like eyeballs to eyeballs.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
@Feelitx
Right, I'll try but laying low was what I had in mind after all I've been thru.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Feelitx(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2009
This is not the time to lay low if truly he had forgiven you.You need to consolidate on your gains.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Arthur001: 8:50am On May 01, 2009
there are better ways to deal with nagging and loud mouths, living on the roof is one of them
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by merge(f): 3:30pm On May 01, 2009
Good thread
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by abiabi1: 4:52pm On May 01, 2009
Simple;

Woman rains insults, Man rains constant and continious blows and slaps until she turns catatonic!

We are all happy and same time same place tomorrow, we repeat the game again to see who wins and who will finally get tired of playing the game of Insults and slaps.

I know i will never get tired though  Its too enjoyable a game to ignore and forget in a hurry!

I will only forgive her if she promises to play the game with me next time, maybe hopefully tomorrow! With that i can forgive her a million times, as long as i am having my own share of fun sha! 

Jackweed, I bet u will never change. N am very, very,pretty sure the picture u used in ur profile is not your picture. Cos the imposter there looks so calm n 2 gud 2be a bully. May God Deliver u. Else, one day u gonna meet ur match (a lady), who will beat d daylight out of u.

Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by ERICBON: 5:07pm On May 01, 2009
It was very intrestine reading the diffrernt responces to the question even thou we sort of digressed from the main questions at times i can understand this guys sitiuation, but let me say there is a big difference when your GF rains insult on you and when your wife does, even as its not something to be proud of, honestly they do no mean to do this but if they do then there is a problem we are failing to see, either we are making them unhappy to the point were they being to feel frustrated and who else will the lash out on but the husband, so when this happens is time for the man to sit back and assecc the condition of the woman and fix whaterver is missing, secoundly you can simple tell her in a mild voice at the end of the abuses the you truelly love her, these words if used right can quench the contentious spirit in her.But i will really recomend you find a time she is happy and disscuse how her actions make you feel back and that you what to know what make her feel like abusing you as its not a good virtue for a loving wife,for those who are religious which is good for all you can shear with her some scritpures on the qualities of a virtues woman as women are more religious than men (no debating this please), if you do this with love and follow up with constant joint daily prayer i promise you there will be a great change.Its high time we men understand that when our wifes are talking you dont interupt them just TRY to listen even if she is off point she need to know you were listenning. Thank you.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 5:38pm On May 01, 2009
ERICBON:

It was very intrestine reading the diffrernt responces to the question even thou we sort of digressed from the main questions at times i can understand this guys sitiuation, but let me say there is a big difference when your GF rains insult on you and when your wife does, even as its not something to be proud of, honestly they do no mean to do this but if they do then there is a problem we are failing to see, either we are making them unhappy to the point were they being to feel frustrated and who else will the lash out on but the husband, so when this happens is time for the man to sit back and assecc the condition of the woman and fix whaterver is missing, secoundly you can simple tell her in a mild voice at the end of the abuses the you truelly love her, these words if used right can quench the contentious spirit in her.But i will really recomend you find a time she is happy and disscuse how her actions make you feel back and that you what to know what make her feel like abusing you as its not a good virtue for a loving wife,for those who are religious which is good for all you can shear with her some scritpures on the qualities of a virtues woman as women are more religious than men (no debating this please), if you do this with love and follow up with constant joint daily prayer i promise you there will be a great change.Its high time we men understand that when our wifes are talking you dont interupt them just TRY to listen even if she is off point she need to know you were listenning. Thank you.

U r indeed a real man. Some of this guys here saying no they won't forgive, they don't know they must have really pushed her and wouldn't even want to find the cause. Also, calming her down saying u still love her would even make her feel ashamed of herself and she would melt. I just wish some men, can put aside their ego/pride sometimes and consider other things for their women.

merge:

Good thread

Thanks dear
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by kayality: 12:46pm On May 02, 2009
my girl has harras me more than one thousand time but still i forgive her
no big deal
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Tranngirls(f): 1:43pm On May 02, 2009
@DIVA 1,
YES I AGREE BUT WE WOMEN SHOULD HOLD OUR TONGUE MORE OFTEN, WE BLAME MEN FOR BEATING A WOMAN WHEN SHE PUSHES HIM TO THE WALL, IT IS SAME THING IF YOU LOVE YOU HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND/LOVER YOU WILL NOT THINK OF DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I GUESS SOME GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT THE SAME WAY SOME GUYS BEAT UP WOMEN IT IS JUST THE WAY IT IS.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 6:40pm On May 02, 2009
kayality:

no big deal

wow! Have u asked her what is making her do so?

Tranngirls:

@DIVA 1,
YES I AGREE BUT WE WOMEN SHOULD HOLD OUR TONGUE MORE OFTEN, WE BLAME MEN FOR BEATING A WOMAN WHEN SHE PUSHES HIM TO THE WALL, IT IS SAME THING IF YOU LOVE YOU HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND/LOVER YOU WILL NOT THINK OF DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I GUESS SOME GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT THE SAME WAY SOME GUYS BEAT UP WOMEN IT IS JUST THE WAY IT IS.

I agree with u a 100% but men too should try and be listeners @ least 40% of the time.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by agabaI23(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2009
Diva1:

wow! Have u asked her what is making her do so?

I agree with u a 100% but men too should try and be listeners @ least 40% of the time.
One mistake girls make is thinking that the more the nagging the better the listening. Nope it does not work that way.

Just say one thing and let it be. 99% of guys will hear what you have said did not repeat. Trust me most times they will attend to your worries without you having to repeat.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by youranswer(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2009
if u really luv her, you can do so,
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by chikeobi(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2009
kayality:

no big deal
Harras you with what?
Tranngirls:

@DIVA 1,
YES I AGREE BUT WE WOMEN SHOULD HOLD OUR TONGUE MORE OFTEN,
This is the solution, If you women can zip it the world will be in peace.

youranswer:

if u really luv her, you can do so,
luv is not an ein bahn strasse, itz a two way thing. If she luvs you should can be raining insult on you on hourly basis.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by martdolph: 9:54pm On May 02, 2009
YES I WILL FORGIVE HER,
IT IS VERRY VERY UNCIVILISED FOR A MAN TO LAY HAND ON A WOMAN.PLS DN'T
let me say this here, apart from the fact that this girls perform the unimagin, we the guys are not helping matters. my fellow guys, this girl want to be treated like ANGEL, though, there are some who don't kwn that, there have time to play and time to be serious about life (sorry to say this, ALL GIRLS HAS EXPIRING TIME) others are VERY VERY GOOD, just that u may not have be lucky to meet the Good ones. ironically, wen we enventually meet the good ones, we dont kwn how to treasure them.
Studies has shown dat, the present mindset of most girls today towards relationship,is as a result of past expirence.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by jalether(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2009
Whooping a girls *** is crazy in d states, i trust newyork babes they dont hesitate to dial

that 911, its their fav number , they ll cal a corp on ur *** even over an ordinary argument, they re crazy

as hell grin
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2009
Forgive Fire!!!

Wo! I would beat the living crap out of her before she even finishes her caterwauls! If she has a loose tongue, the best way to zip it back is by reminding her with a huge fist everytime her mouth opens and i wont even feel one ounce of remorse for my actions. Action speaks louder than words and as she words, i reply with action. No dulling!

lmao so funny grin but also serious shocked shocked
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Sissy3(f): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2009
if he did it to me, i think i would finally forgive so i'd expect him to do the same
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2009
Exactly, some people/guys are just saying never, this n that, forgive fire, There is a difference between someone that has the habit already n someone just out of frustration insulted. We have heard the saying, sometimes, we lash out at those we love most when frustrated not to talk of when the partner is at fault. There's no harm in forgiving especially being the first time. The guy should be able to look at what made the woman suddenly change that way.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by C2H5OH(f): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2009
Diva1:

Exactly, some people/guys are just saying never, this n that, forgive fire, There is a difference between someone that has the habit already n someone just out of frustration insulted. We have heard the saying, sometimes, we lash out at those we love most when frustrated not to talk of when the partner is at fault. There's no harm in forgiving especially being the first time. The guy should be able to look at what made the woman suddenly change that way.
Hun, we have exhausted this topic. You seem pretty adamant about your position already and I don't think the opinions provided will change your mind. We do have our moments and periods where we let our anger/emotions get the best of us. You have control over "how far" it gets. Once the damage is done it could be irrepairable. Don't let it get to a point where you are "raining" insults on your man. I think forgiving someone entirely also depends on how severe or hurtful the insults were to him. How damaging they were to his pride, his ego, etc. He may forgive you but still decide he doesn't want to be with you anymore because you have hurt him badly with your words.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by nethacker(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2009
if she insults me once n promise nt to repeat it again, i'll forgive her but if it is her habit to do so,then she is showing me a way outta d door, simple
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by ohwofasa(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2009
insults is one of d major tin dat is ending my present relationship,cant stand it,i gave her chance again n again 2 stop but she refused so i jus had 2 move with my life.can u imagine a gal u want 2 marry calling u names like goat,cow,dog etc in front of people,4 wat?
nethacker:

if she insults me once n promise nt to repeat it again, i'll forgive her but if it is her habit to do so,then she is showing me a way outta d door, simple
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by C2H5OH(f): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2009
Yeah, unacceptable. She does not love you with the same level of respect that you love her.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by whitelexi(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2009
It will surely get worse if it is done in public too
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by origina9ja(f): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2009
If you see it from a natural or evolutionary perspective, men are "supposed or likely" to be insulter / fighting wifey. I think of all the selfish things you can do in a relationship. That is the worst, A total disregard for the other person. I understand that the partner being insulted would want to forgive the other because you still kind of have feelings for them as you love them. But of course you love yourself more. What will be killing you the most is questions such as can I live with the choice? Am I disrespecting myself by taking him back? Do I just not want to be alone? I'm not going to marry him or even common saying that blow-up in mind “forgiving is a bad idea because there is a risk of such happening again.” However this is not always the case. Hummm it’s kinda hard to be honest I never thought I'd be the type of woman to take back an insulting man GOSH I HATE BEING COMPARED. It's an uphill battle everyday to not dwell in it, to not even try to remember it. So I would advice those in this type of situation to try and forgive also focus on all the reason you want to be with him, not on all the ways your partner has hurt you. Allow revenge just move on with life. Remember two wrong does not make a right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. / Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.