Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,409 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (16043 Views)

Poll: Men: Will you?

Yes: 62% (50 votes)
No: 37% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Pataki: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2009
Diva1:

What if you know she isnt that way but it was your own fault that trigerred such?

If she could easily insult me, why should I easily forgive her? A woman who insults her man easily did not just start it in one day, she must have been doing it for a long while. The more reason a man has to be careful what kind of woman he is falling for.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Outstrip(f): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2009
Abuse is abuse and it does not matter who it is coming from. I think verbal and emotional abuse can cut even deeper than the physical abuse though a physically abusive person is 99% of the time also emotionally abusive. I don't think anyone should accept it as their fate. I would not want my brother to accept that from anybody. His sound mind is just as important as any woman's
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by AloyEmeka9: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2009

Guys knowing you men have a lot of ego and pride, can and would you be able to (easily) forgive your girl if she insults you badly as a result of frustration, if you are the cause of her doing so or not frustration?
Women also blame men and call them abusive if they do the same. Will you as a woman be able to easily 4give your man if he spends the better part of the day calling you fattie,otondo,ugly etc knowing full well that women's ego is dependent on what others think about them?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Women also blame men and call them abusive if they do the same. Will you as a woman be able to easily 4give your man if he spends the better part of the day calling you fattie,otondo,ugly etc knowing full well that women's ego is dependent on what others think about them?

Lol at the words, but let's assume in this case, it was just a day of insult out of frustration from the man. She isn't like that but one day, she exploded with insults, would u easily forgive her?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Dammyray(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2009
Not easily but will
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by AmAlone: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2009
@post
Maybe, Maybe not
Or What I can say is it has to depend. . .
I'll forgive but God forgives.
To Err Is human but to forgive is divine.
If it is part of her habit I will always forgive her. But can never marry such. As long as she continues to behave same way, I will jus regard her as such of course even if I offend her she don't have to pay back with her Natural Weapon. Two wrongs cannot make a right.
She had to learn to forgive me. I will say this for AM Alone when he loves a woman, he loves her forever . . .  I have manners, I'm caring,Nice, Lovely, Kind,Sharing,God fearing, Respectful. And as for NOW I don't drink, I don't smoke, And don't womanize. For Now I mean. I like to treat ppl same way I will treath myself one of my quotes says"If only they can treath me sameway i treath them I did be the happiest man on the face of the Earth" And I meant It!                                                        Sorry guy Am not trying to be pumpous gotta let the spirit flow no offence

fact is; I will forgive her if only it not part of her habit.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Lax75(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hey Diva1

Hope all is well with you today. I would have to agree with Dammy Ray's response to your latest comment. It would be hard to forgive, but I would have to. Let me pose a question to you:

If "one day" out of frustration from the "woman" a man decides to physically abuse a woman, should she forgive him? Food for thought for you.

BTW, what city are you in?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by spikytang(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2009
I will give her time to work on herself, afterwhich if she isnt changed. I will then discard her. No time for Bullshits!
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by AloyEmeka9: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2009
Lol at the words, but let's assume in this case, it was just a day of insult out of frustration from the man. She isn't like that but one day, she exploded with insults, would u easily forgive her?
I will forgive but forgetting it may depend on what was said. The bible said that from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by FerrariGP: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2009
If its the 1st time, well there is a chance of forgiving her if its the 1st time and its during dating, but depending on wat she said and how she reacts/apologises, i think the best thing will be to call it quits,
cos it will only get worse after marriage,
same goes for ladies if a guy acts in like manners
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by OmoOlomo1: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Jack
oooooooo boy,na so. where yu come from? You wouldn't do anything if it happens to you. An empty drum sounds ,
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by agabaI23(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2009
The scar of insilts from loved ones cuts and lodges deeper than the scar of physical assualts. It is better you keep quiet than slaughter your man emotionally.

Fight fair!

He may forgive but difficult to forget!
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by wanville(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2009
:p
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2009
jack tweed: Forgive Fire!!! Angry

Wo! I would beat the living crap out of her before she even finishes her caterwauls! If she has a loose tongue, the best way to zip it back is by reminding her with a huge fist everytime her mouth opens and i wont even feel one ounce of remorse for my actions. Action speaks louder than words and as she words, i reply with action. No dulling!

Every abusive woman deserves a jack tweed kind of guy.

And to those that think that in the developed countries abusive women can get away with anything, please read your local papers and try to keep up with the news. In the U.S. some men have shot their emotionally abusive women point blank in the head. They get ten years, behave well in prison and are out after four years on parole, especially if his criminal history was clean before the dastardly act and he was able to retain a strong defense attorney.

All those "na only Nigeria you fit beat me if I curse your mama" women should be careful the kind of guy they insult or emotionally abuse. Though the jack tweeds of this world will dislocate your joints, countless others will send you to an early grave!

If this guy can stab his wife to death because of Facebook, ordinary Facebook o, you can  imagine the rest.

All I'm saying is that there are guys worse than jack tweed everywhere - Nigeria, UK, U.S., Canada, etc.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
Guys should make all effort to avoid going into any meaningful relationship with women who like insulting men. Likewise, women should avoid being with physically abusive men.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by bawomolo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Guys should make all effort to avoid going into any meaningful relationship with women who like insulting men. Likewise, women should avoid being with physically abusive men.

true talk.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by DoubleN(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2009
I always walk away anytime i get into arguments of sorts,its always the wisest option.A Woman can provoke you to the point of you wanting to just strangle her.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by StrStruck(f): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2009
@RichyBlack,

He's been sentenced to life in prison.

That is what they were getting at. The man did not get away with it as men in Nigeria do.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2009
If she insults you, insult her back, or are you dumb?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2009
Lax75:

Hey Diva1

Hope all is well with you today. I would have to agree with Dammy Ray's response to your latest comment. It would be hard to forgive, but I would have to. Let me pose a question to you:

If "one day" out of frustration from the "woman" a man decides to physically abuse a woman, should she forgive him? Food for thought for you.

BTW, what city are you in?

Well I think it's possible the woman can forgive, I could if it's the first knowing that something must have pushed him.

spikytang:

I will give her time to work on herself, afterwhich if she isnt changed. I will then discard her. No time for Bullshits!

I dont think it's about time, what if you are the cause. Would u ever sit down to communicate with her about why she acted in such way? Who knows if the man didn't behave such way, she would never have acted in such way.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by FBS: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2009
Yes, only if she stops with immediate effect else she can hit the road. Abusive girlfriends lack home training so someone needs to do the job the hard way.

From another point of view, an abusive girlfriend is like a drunk boyfriend. Just give them any reason and they are at it again. So the earlier he/she stops the better.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by opsydudu(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2009
lailai, insult na insult and if u add insult to injury then u dey look for wahala.

if her mother didn't raise her up to keep her dirty mouth shut so be it. all hell must be let loose.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by keba(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2009
Diva1:

Well I think it's possible the woman can forgive, I could if it's the first knowing that something must have pushed him.

I also think that it is possible for a man to forgive, i could if it's the first knowing that she has good home training.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by bawomolo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2009
stillwater:

If she insults you, insult her back, or are you dumb?

umm that doesn't seem like an healthy relationship.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by ladybam(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2009
@ jack tweed

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2009
if its tantrums ok . . . women always throw one anyway. But if its really insults . . . then quietly pack ur bags and leave me in peace
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2009
davidylan:

if its tantrums ok . . . women always throw one anyway. But if its really insults . . . then quietly pack ur bags and leave me in peace

How would u differentiate between tantrums and insults? Which one would u consider a tantrum and an insult?
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by ladybam(f): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2009
Diva1:

How would u differentiate between tantrums and insults? Which one would u consider a tantrum and an insult?

i wonder
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by jalether(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2009
are ladies ever at fault, it amazes me how they get away with murder n guys are so laid back

people tend to throw the word maturity around to loosely, there is a difference between being matured and being

doormat, any man should not tolerate disrespect from anyone irrespect of the gender, now  the root cause

of this problem is the man, you need to check your woman early on in the relationship right from the gate, so

she knows who she is f**king with, she either respects that manhood or her *** is getting replaced by a woman

who has her mind right.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2009
Diva1:

She's feeling cranky, she decides to throw a fit . . .

Insults - she's busy raining curses on me, family or friends.
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by jalether(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2009
daviddylan, tantrums or insult, disrespect is disrespect
Re: Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? by Diva1(f): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2009
jalether:

are ladies ever at fault, it amazes me how they get away with murder n guys are so laid back

people tend to throw the word maturity around to loosely, there is a difference between being matured and being

doormat, any man should not tolerate disrespect from anyone irrespect of the gender, now  the root cause

of this problem is the man, you need to check your woman early on in the relationship right from the gate, so

she knows who she is f**king with, she either respects that manhood or her *** is getting replaced by a woman

who has her mind right.

Which one is respecting manhood here where in this case the man must have pushed her and she is a human being with feelings too. It's not a daily habit, and that woman with her mind right can also change if the man frustrates her much.

davidylan:

She's feeling cranky, she decides to throw a fit . . .

Insults - she's busy raining curses on me, family or friends.

I still don't understand, what kind of fit can she throw that would not be considered insult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / Women And Self-objectification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.