Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (65603 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Olodapsing(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
I hate what you did, you are such a player though you might not know what you are doing but it's bad.

You sent her mixed signals, you definitely know she will come for you, you didn't stop there, you also went ahead and kissed her. hahaaa it will only take the grace of God for virgin to resist that not to talk of someone who is not.

me and you know what you did, and it's bad, stop using her as yr learning tool.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by perryy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
captaindaylay:
Have no regrets bro. A girl like that is a speeding trouble truck. A girl comes to your house for the first time and ASKS for sex,mehn. There's more to it than meets the eye o. Abeg take a cup of coffee n chillax jere.

Spiricoco people self. There is none to it than being sex starved . The girl might have broken up with her guy and as such, become starved of sex. It is everywhere. The young man ought to have helped her . Sex is nothing but a funny game. I have bleeped different pussys and I'm still prospering ,by God's grace.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by vokalguy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.

You forgot to add the part where you woke up from this dream... hopefully soon sha

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by opedaydydx9(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
mrpatozky:

Lmao.. . Life is about going hard my brother...
most of dem are after Yung grads doing sometin with dre life, I see dem as distractions, so I dey run from lover girl :s
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by edorhe14(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Believe me..this same thing happened to me in real life too the babe don't want to hear if I had a girl or not.
I think ladies are getting more balls to go after guys this days.
Which is a Lil bit scary
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Boyooosa(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

how do I make her less annoyed with me.
get bc wit ur bible, dis is sunday!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by edwardjr: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.
guy just tel us dat u didnt hav latex in d house...4 ur info,u beta go treat urslf against hiv becoz dat gal might b a potential donor o. Finally, dnt start or join wat u knw u wont finish
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by opeadura(f): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
You don't know what to do as how free her and let her go.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't know what some girls want.
If you make a move, they tag you a pervert.
If you don't, They get angry and call you a weakling.
Very unstable gender.
#WORD!

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Greenrevolt(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
... i have turned different gals down when they demand for sex... and nobody is celebrating me here... cry
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by tunmidon(f): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
cristweeezy:
original condoms dey..
See your arguement don tire me.Even though what he did was right.I rest my case.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nnemuka(f): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
smh
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by crackhouse(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
This thread get as e be. Op i hail o.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nnemuka(f): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Greenrevolt:
... i have turned different gals down when they demand for sex... and nobody is celebrating me here... cry
you were never really into them, when you like a girl

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Catalyst4real: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
A lot has been said

My conclusion, She's ugly.
She has to be.
Na food wey eye no like dey bring loss of appetite

grin grin grin
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by 0079jaBond(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nnemuka:

you were never really into them, when you like a girl, she becomes irresistible.

Nairalanders please celebrate me, i havent had sex for a while, almost 2years. i deserrve some thumbs up biko
Claps

Come collect award for our office or send us your house address for some nice packages

Smh... keep it up though
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nnemuka(f): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
hate me?
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
tunmidon:
See your arguement don tire me.Even though what he did was right.I rest my case.
was just kidding o antie. Lol.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by enomakos(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
rawpadgin:
young man u did well

a wise man once told me.......

never trust a beautiful woman, expecially the one that's interested in u
seconded
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Kingsley1000(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
You to did i like fool a like look to person another to it send,fool a like this read to trying time your took you since. Confused haha?? (Now read backward)
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Tobium1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
To start with, let's see de picture of ur lips, secondly let's know de kinda movie u were watching,,,else adonbilivit!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Tedassie(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cameleon72:
Chai men can lie!!! Tells us the truth jare, are you sure you didn't RAPE that lady and she is mad at you, then you come here to lie... Know that Daris god o
dry
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by tunmidon(f): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
cristweeezy:
Lol better
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by tunmidon(f): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
cristweeezy:
Lol bettercheesy
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Tedassie(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seculent:

My missing ribs I won't deny you like the op did to that girl. grin
butt-licker? undecided
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by wristbangle: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Reading comments... cheesy
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by grimandevil: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

how do I make her less annoyed with me.
Bros you can not undo the do. I have been there
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by yoksy(f): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
y did u invite her to ur house in d 1st place? don't start wat u can't finish
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Jtmanager(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Do u love her?if yes tell her and let her knw u r not after sex only,u wnt something more dan sex with her!
Which kin rubbish advice be that
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by aprilaries(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't know what some girls want.

If you make a move, they tag you a pervert.

If you don't, They get angry and call you a weakling.

Very unstable gender.
U are right dude. I met a gal like that too. She happen D to b a frnd to a gal I wanted. I tried to avoid her and she was mad at me. Finally she came over and she expects nothing to happen after caressing me. The deed was done and she started behaving funny that I said I wont do anything WTH her. If u don't do-'they say u r weak. If u do-they tagged u names

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by stevecantrell: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nnemuka:

you were never really into them, when you like a girl, she becomes irresistible.

Nairalanders please celebrate me, i havent had sex for a while, almost 2years. i deserrve some thumbs up biko

Where do you live ?

What do you look like ?

How's your personal hygiene ?

Is the last person you had sex with still alive and healthy ?

Can't give you a medal until you answer the above.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by SniperD(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nnemuka:
signs of end time, so men now refuse women?
BTW the girl fit be agent of darkness sef, who asks for sex on a first visit? or is she ovulating?
smh
if you as we? #guys na who we go ask? U know be girl? Wetin go make u wan bleep guy for first visit

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.