Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (65609 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by TushAnn(f): 4:17am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.
I would suggest you call or text her and try to make her see reasons with you. Explain your kind of person to her. If she's not a loose girl she'll understand and appreciate your personality. You might also want to know why she did that, maybe she's sex starved or she's desperately in love with you and to her that's the best way to express her love and since you didn't succumb to her moves, She felt rejected and might even be feeling ashamed for all you know.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by feaworaoja007: 4:27am On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
which one is free food?he does not feel like to have sex.......stop seeing (sex)it as if it's a privilege
my brother!!!!

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by trappatoni(m): 4:31am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I won't say I love because I don't want any lady to have control over my emotions. I am just ok with her, may be she wants more, I don't know
God bless you for this.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by valdovas(m): 4:42am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

hmm! Kool

Lalasticlala
Op you are a liar.
this story is just for seeking attention and making yourself feel good that's why you are now calling lalasticlala to put your lies in front page.
are you a baby? why will you want advice on an simple matter like this?
only small boys will hail you for your lies.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by AreaFada2: 4:48am On Oct 11, 2015
mayorkyzo:
You refused her sex..clap for yourself..she might be mad now but later if she's a sensible girl she would know u a man..but the sad truth is that she would most likely tag u a weakling.. cheesy

Weakling sef good.
Maybe even impotent or gay! Yes bruv.

That happened to me long ago. Fyn tall babe o. I was still very gentle and idealistic then.
The babe never came back.

I visited her a week later and she refused my "peace talk" intimacy moves.

She said I didn't like her enough to explain refusing her previously.

Na so. You can hardly ever get it right with these people.

If you're not tagged a playboy or pervert, it will be impotent/tiny dickus or gay. Choi!

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Stemalex(m): 4:56am On Oct 11, 2015
[color=][/color]gimme her no lemme talk to her for you # ;Dgimme her no lemme talk to her for you #
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by yuyu200: 5:18am On Oct 11, 2015
She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't. 'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'. 'No I can't' I told her. She gets angry and leaves.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by manuroq(m): 5:18am On Oct 11, 2015
I would hv done same. It pays to hv principles and to live by them
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by yuyu200: 5:19am On Oct 11, 2015
She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't. 'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'. 'No I can't' I told her. She gets angry and leaves. Smh
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by uyplus(m): 5:24am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I won't say I love because I don't want any lady to have control over my emotions. I am just ok with her, may be she wants more, I don't know

What's more than sex in a rshp please? Gisting together all day? Wasting precious time in the name of bonding, And have the guy spend his hard earned money on you in the name "taking you out"? Bros, get your pens to start working and stop being a dickhead. Put it to use judiciously!! Even woman too should try their partners and stop being too principled and foolish about not wanting to have sex until marriage.. I have a lil story to share, a friend of mine who seems to be like the OP never knew he had a medical problem called "retrograde ejaculation" (i.e reverse ejaculation, and absolutely nothing out) until he got wedded to his longtime girlfriend turned wife who was also a hard core "no sex before marriage" activist! This is their 4th year, no baby yet!! So who do we blame here, because the guy never knew he had this issue, neither did his "no sex until marriage" woman ever anticipate that her hubby had such problem. Imagine the wasted years now, after waiting so long dating without having sex together until they got married! Maybe their reward is in heaven..

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by manuroq(m): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2015
I love ur take on this matter but most people would call him weak when actually he's very strong.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by olaodu4: 5:51am On Oct 11, 2015
I will advice you not to welcome her to your house again if you are not ready to have sex with her because she can claim that you are the one trying to forcefully have sex with her. She can make the claim In order not to be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by tiwiex(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

how do I make her less annoyed with me.
Y are u bothered. She gave u through pass, you turned it down. So u are not attracted to her. Don't feel sorry for her. She won't feel sorry if it was the other way. Is it that you regret not bleeping her. Maybe ur story ain't complete. Are you one of those religious conflicted people? Send me her number in private. Let me talk to her. I just got an idea. *wink*
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Elkewwty(f): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2015
cristweeezy:
buh mama,u're endowed. Chei! See beauty.

lol, thanks
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by eazydon(m): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2015
Cameleon72:
Chai men can lie!!! Tells us the truth jare, are you sure you didn't RAPE that lady and she is mad at you, then you come here to lie... Know that Daris god o

Why is it hard for you to believe that there are men like me who do not see sex as everything?
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Bamz(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
You area a learner... person put free food for your mouth u no gree chop now cow u are coming here to write epistle....
Advice ko,vice city ni

Ever heard of class? It's for men not boys.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Bamz(m): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!

Smh this is so wrong. Even people kiss in public...does that give them a license to have sex consequently? LOL such flawed logic.

FYI Cuddling et al is one thing, sex is another. Except for those who sleep around randomly, sex is a really big deal.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Bamz(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2015
rawpadgin:
young man u did well

a wise man once told me.......

never trust a beautiful woman, expecially the one that's interested in u

LOL its a red flag when a beautiful chick is out to get you.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Bamz(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Dude are twins or something?

LOL Geez my thoughts precisely

In naija you can't tell a girl 'you have my heart, keep it safe', instead they'll hold it to ransom most of the time.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'No I can't' I told her.
Great job! Clap for yourself.

This is one of the dark sides of women. They love sex more but will always go gaga if you deny it to them. That girl is full of temptation.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by egbaguy: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2015
That lady isn't a WIFE material at all!!!!!!!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by biotechshola(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Bro, run for ur life. Its gud she's mad at u, if she likes mak she go gaga..if u date dat kind gal, she go do sex wt ur frnds, ur brodas, ur neighbours, ur gateman e.t.c...we knw dem typ..she b LovePeddler
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by 1trillionlikes: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!
and many of u ladies will kiss, suck, do all things to unleash the beast in us and at the point of entering the secret jungle, you'll say no.

so u know it isn't good.....

una wicked o
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by jamesgates(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Did u think she wanted sex, she wanted to ruin ur soul, it was the devil that was using her, maybe give u aids or give u another guys pregnancy
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by fridayj(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2015
U did well brother. because it evident dt sh share hrself quick weighted gravity lov comes wt much hate. Cn u really be urself, smtimes u really cnnt pls evrybdy.. cool
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by veraiyke(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2015
You don't to worry abt her xcept u want to give it to her bt I would say let her go her way. You did her no wrong. But u cn call her n tell her sorry she cried n nothing else
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2015
tunmidon:
For God's sake he just met the girl.Who knows maybe she was searching for who to spread her unknown disease to.
original condoms dey...
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2015
tunmidon:
For God's sake he just met the girl.Who knows maybe she was searching for who to spread her unknown disease to.
original condoms dey..

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by miky(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Op think of how many guys she has had..if she can come on to you like thar
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2015
Elkewwty:

lol, thanks
u welkum
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Worrying People.

I just dont know why always behave like that. They are always acting like people who have a lot of problems , you can imagine one telling me "I am no longer interested in a relationship with you, Please go away" and shes adding me back yo her facebook and clicking '"Likes" to every Picture and information i put online, when she doesnt do that is when shes not online .

she started by adding me to her facebook she doesnt use , when she sees i dont talk to her there she goes around to add me to her main fb...

sometimes i wonder if they are mad sometimes.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by kayceeD2(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

'No I can't' I told her.

Is either u are gay or u are lying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.