Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (65602 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by passionate88: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't know what some girls want.
If you make a move, they tag you a pervert.
If you don't, They get angry and call you a weakling.
Very unstable gender.
very confused specie

2 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
You area a learner... person put free food for your mouth u no gree chop now cow u are coming here to write epistle....
Advice ko,vice city ni

Maybe he be SU grin
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by SexyCeline(f): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
I find this hard to believe. Buh if you are for real then thumbs up coz ur type is nearly extinct.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by engrjacuzzi: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't believe this story!!! looking more like Sahara reporter news.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by tunmidon(f): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op what you did was right,actually you don't have to sleep with a girl you just met.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by yehmi01(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yeye dey always smell sha.

How is this meant to help Nigeria solve BH.

Before you told her to come to your house what were you expecting ?

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by ozimec(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.

You did well by resisting her advances. Meanwhile for unlimited job positions that required no experience. Click here http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131951
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'No I can't' I told her.
baba u don dull am o. Na free food dem con give u nah... Na empty net u lose. U be virgin boy ni or just in d name of say u responsible?... U dey regret or wetin? She don go b dat.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Airoflaw(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
vampire! ;Dvampire!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
tunmidon:
Op what you did was right,actually you don't have to sleep with a girl you just met.
yimu. Wetin girl go tok bfor?
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Exponental(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
@op... did u get an erection or something close? if I may ask why did u turn her down?
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Cameleon72(f): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chai men can lie!!! Tells us the truth jare, are you sure you didn't RAPE that lady and she is mad at you, then you come here to lie... Know that Daris god o

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Elkewwty(f): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Biko, call her if you feel you've wronged her. Why carry such issue to nairaland?

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Ojim07(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dojupyo:
Moonlight tale.... But if it's true, then your type is rare..
Keep it up, wisdom is profitable to direct.. And bro beware of those who came to steal, kill and destroy.. God is your strength as you abstain from premarital sex
.he never mentioned that he is a virgin.....dnt over hyp dx guy....abeg
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Segzy19: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Man, you have done the right thing. She might be mad at you for now but she will later respect you for it.

Let no one push you into what you are not ready for.

3 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

how do I make her less annoyed with me.
u dey ask babe make she advise u? Chei... Baba u don gock ursef jare, and dis thing dey pain me. D babe fit no come to u again o. Na dat time wey she need am,u no help her. Help and u shall find help too. Except d babe ugly...
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by M4gunners: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keep kissing her that will be enough for you. Pass her number to we the ever ready group of companies.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by streetzdreamz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op you did well, turning a lady down ain't a big deal,as many men don't think with their joysticks, some still have a huge control o'er that organ, howbeit it requires a high level of self discipline, but what's the essence of creating this thread? You have turned her down already, what other advice do you seek for? If you are matured enough you will know how the brain and mind of a scorned woman works, hence there is nothing you can do to ease her anger towards you, it's either you go ahead and f*ck her, then she will feel even and the embarrassment ceases, or you look the other way and don't give a rats ass about her,cuz till thy Kingdom come she will always spite you and treat you with disdain for humiliating her, am talking from experience here, but I think you just here for some cheap praises, and you have gotten it, hope you felt better now huh!!!!!! That's if this story is true though, cuz it's the norms this days, when the op is at the receiving end it's always "my friend" but when another party is to take the blame then they come out clean.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Dojupyo(f): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ojim07:
.he never mentioned that he is a virgin.....dnt over hyp dx guy....abeg

grin.. It's not bad if he is one
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

'No I can't' I told her.
wey some guys go see babe today,still nak her today.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by tunmidon(f): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
cristweeezy:
yimu. Wetin girl go tok bfor?
I'm not trying to side her but just advicing.And that is the truth.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Elkewwty:
Biko, call her if you feel you've wronged her. Why carry such issue to nairaland?
buh mama,u're endowed. Chei! See beauty.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
All this fake news making the rounds on NL this days na wa sef,abi na only me for this world woman dey beg to straff before nii?

Abi Seun how you see am
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by courna(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't know what some girls want.

If you make a move, they tag you a pervert.

If you don't, They get angry and call you a weakling.

Very unstable gender.
mentally And emotionally unstable

2 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
You have done well. Brush the emotional rush off and move on with your life unless, of course, you like her.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Zzyco: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
maybe
I fear girls who demand sex. Because 1. They are cheerful givers of HIV/AIDs 2. Desperate to get pregnant in other to pin you down. They demand sex at odd times, when you can't protect yourself. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Seculent: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't even know who to blame between the both of you.

It might be she want to say you "raped" her or you're just too mumu by denying her.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by cristweeezy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
tunmidon:
buh I'm not supporting d guy. U ursef know he messed up. He should've helped d babe nah. grin
tunmidon:
buh I'm not supporting d guy. U ursef know he messed up. He should've helped d babe nah.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
She could be hiv positive or preggy and looking for whom to devour.If na me I go reject her too.Toto no fit control me.

3 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

'No I can't' I told her.

Na Yoruba gal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.