Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (65589 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by SniperD(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
stevecantrell:

Where do you live ?

What do you look like ?

How's your personal hygiene ?

Is the last person you had sex with still alive and healthy ?

Can't give you a medal until you answer the above.
The last person is dead....died of ebola hehehe the host is still alive sha
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by stevecantrell: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
SniperD:

U see...no thumbs up for you !
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nnemuka(f): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
I live in the moon
I look like Agbani Darego though finer
Excellent... I dont wear clothes cos washing machine doesnt wash it clean to my taste
Yes very much alive
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nnemuka(f): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
SniperD:

tah... my "Ifedi" boosts immune system. Increases life span of a dying man sef
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by canDy4eva(f): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
which one is free food?he does not feel like to have sex.......stop seeing (sex)it as if it's a privilege
dnt mind em! If only dey knw d implications of random sex!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by 0079jaBond(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nnemuka:

why the "SMH"? At this stage of life, men of my age cant be faithful to one woman and i am here celebrating my months of abstinence. haba undecided why do you hate me?
I don't hate you bro, can't hate anyone.
The 'smh' is to say you didn't have to tell us your abstinence status.
Btw, what's ur real gender? Your profile is f and you said man in ur reply.
Anyway, it's never so bad to keep your rod for a good reason. Don't let it enter anywhere any how.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by stevecantrell: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nnemuka:

I live in the moon
I look like Agbani Darego though finer
Excellent... I dont wear clothes cos washing machine doesnt wash it clean to my taste
Yes very much alive and healthy but heartbroken

Do you like men over 48 yrs old.

You sound perfect for my bachelor cousin.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by triotinaija: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
AFRIMMA 2015: The Full List Of Winners http://triotinaija.com/?p=1387
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by djgrafiti(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
@Op i was once like u,had my landlord's daughter do the same thing to me but i refused to dig her well why? Cos i was a virgin then but ever since i tasted dat forbidden fruit.....i doubt if i can resist d temptation if such should happen again.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Seculent: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tedassie:

butt-licker? undecided

You low iQ only tell you if a guy is joking with a girl makes him a butt-licker. undecided
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Dannykay39(m): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
You are a learner... person put free food for your mouth u no gree chop now u are coming here to write epistle....
Advice ko,vice city ni
Na ur type dae 4llow anitin wit a skirt and 2 legs
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Tedassie(m): 6:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Seculent:

You low iQ only tell you if a guy is joking with a girl makes him a butt-licker. undecided
doesn't change sh!t,u're still a condemned buttlicker...ciao
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nnemuka(f): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2015
grin No. Thanks for the offer.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nnemuka(f): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2015
0079jaBond:

I don't hate you bro, can't hate anyone.
The 'smh' is to say you didn't have to tell us your abstinence status.
Btw, what's ur real gender? Your profile is f and you said man in ur reply.
Anyway, it's never so bad to keep your rod for a good reason. Don't let it enter anywhere any how.
pls i'm female.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by SniperD(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2015
Nnemuka:

tah... my "Ifedi" boosts immune system. Increases life span of a dying man sef
if I hear ....how manyen have gone to ther graves after touching ur "ifedi"....u drain them and add em to urs..
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Greenrevolt(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Nnemuka:

you were never really into them, when you like a girl, she becomes irresistible.

Nairalanders please celebrate me, i havent had sex for a while, almost 2years. i deserrve some thumbs up biko

yeah they become irresistible... but when a galtells you she wants to a virgin, and another she starts begging u to bleep her.... . u just have to respect her initial words and know its just the sexual emotions in her talking.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Stemalex(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2015
dis trash
this story seriously made fp cos of the word sxe it had on its title?
lets talk about something else please!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Seculent: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tedassie:
doesn't change sh!t,u're still a condemned buttlicker...ciao
You must be fúcking stúpid with this mentality!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by triotinaija: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bill and Hillary Clinton celebrate 40th wedding anniversary [PHOTOS] | triotinaija http://triotinaija.com/index.php/2015/10/12/bill-and-hillary-clinton-celebrate-40th-wedding-anniversary-photos/
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Tedassie(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin

You must be fúcking stúpid with this mentality! [/quote]
*yawns*...i see ur grey matter is all MANURE,little wonder ur thought-pattern is so SH!!!TTY :/...is it by throwing abc pickup lines on here then fan urself,dat u've caught eja nla,niggur¿ lmfao...Get busy,nigga! quit being an A-hole! cheesy #mention_me_again_@ur peril
#Tedassieindmixx
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by simdam500(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
I came in too late but still, I don't understand what the op is trying to say here... are you praising your manhood that you faced temptation and overcame or you are advising others to be able to do such too, or lastly the lady that has left you and you don't even know if you love her or not is what you want us to help you get back?
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Kingsley1000(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
canDy4eva:
dnt mind em! If only dey knw d implications of random sex!
niggas need to change their orientation

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.