Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (65592 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2015
SexyCeline:
I find this hard to believe. Buh if you are for real then thumbs up coz ur type is nearly extinct.
calm ur nerves!!! im still here.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by anigbajumo(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
it's only free food if you make it so, pussii really ain't shitt unless you ain't fuckkin. if you are getting enough pussi believe me Bro you would sometime turn a pussssi down after all every girl is not fuckable ( if that's a word haha )

Exactly,u nailed it...
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by UnimkeAk(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.

Bros you and una kind

you feel say u b the first guy where babe don beg ; cry to chop Ogunfe.

it happens all the time; u don't see us creating threads about it.

this is irrelevant pls

2 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Gabaleve(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Op wat are u now feeling lyk? Ramsey noah?

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by ilyas26(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Guys like me will never be offered such free meal
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Futureviz: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2015
hmmmm!!!though am stilll in my late teen but i admire your courage. it remind me of joseph. but as for me i go chop ha. u don see monkey wey no like banana-mr2kay
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by bchi(f): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
You are a learner... person put free food for your mouth u no gree chop now u are coming here to write epistle....
Advice ko,vice city ni
purging food bah??
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2015
If you like her, do what she desires.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by thepen: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
he's a man related to joseph in the bible grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by captaindaylay(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Have no regrets bro. A girl like that is a speeding trouble truck. A girl comes to your house for the first time and ASKS for sex,mehn. There's more to it than meets the eye o. Abeg take a cup of coffee n chillax jere.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Futureviz: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'No I can't' I told her.

wait ooo
i didnt no see i like ha or am attracted to ha
i dont think u like the gal or u are attracted to ha
tell me sumtin !! something she got irritate u!!
be truthful bro
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by opedaydydx9(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
mrpatozky:
Are you impotent.....
so some girl called me that, cus I dint ask fr sex,.... Pffffffft
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by GreatEngineer(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
OK, and so immediately the girl left, you take soap run enter bath room to free yourself. Bloody masturbator like you.

Next time don't kiss is u are not ready to do anything.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mrpatozky(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2015
opedaydydx9:
so some girl called me that, cus I dint ask fr sex,.... Pffffffft

Lmao.. . Life is about going hard my brother...
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by omotaio: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2015
gerara here mehn
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by danduchi(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2015
You're a gay

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

'No I can't' I told her.

Story of my life!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Laredojohn(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we know what to do now.
Awoof dey run Belle, at least you took the right decision at that point, who knows what she carries and she is desperate to deposit it in you...people might abuse u here, but it's not advisable to always take free food.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by kadupee(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Pls galvanize her zone well well and make sure you dig deep. approve her desire, ok!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mistersle3m(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2015
Lolz...... bet why didn't you do it? She might not complain about the size. #JustJokes
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Kristokx(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2015
I didn't read this but ur story is always the other way round
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by godric(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!
Abi o
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't know what some girls want.

If you make a move, they tag you a pervert.

If you don't, They get angry and call you a weakling.

Very unstable gender.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Mtchew!! U see free food you no wan chop, wetin u wan do now?? Na question abi na answer??
My friend lock up.

When a woman needs you, you don't need her, she'll hate you with passion, but we guys we know how to control our attitude if such thing occur.
U don Bleep up b say you don't Bleep, so no going back..
Lock up cos you be Bleep up.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by kentro95(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiiiii.....u were on friendship zone

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Cavalier: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000,I honestly hope you meant "does it mean a guy can't date a girl without sex?"If you didn't mean that,then you are truly rare. cheesy
Kingsley1000:
why do you say rare......does it mean u guys cant date a guy without sex?

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by kennyddonn(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
he's not a weakling.....he's a man for not letting certain external forces control him
lol I like this..u mean d gal fit be witch
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2015
Sorry to write this but hope you are not a GAY or derive pleasure around guys.

Did your saint john stand?

Are you a virgin?

Because I don't understand after making making a big decision you are asking questions.

What kind of answers are you expecting?

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Dumb bit.ch forcing herself on a guy. That shameless thing should be convicted of attempted rape and made to pay heavily. Gawsh! She irritates me already!!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by tonididdy(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2015
Many things can be involved here...maybe
1. The OP just escaped some witch (destiny hunters), I literarily over-heard a girl telling another girl, she gave the guy a pigs puccy to Bleep!

2. OP maybe gay or have erectal issues.

BUT all in all...nothing like keeping onesself just so as to be in good terms with our maker.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2015
invite her to fvck.

AwesomelyMade:

how do I make her less annoyed with me.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by IYANGBALI: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is i have for you op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.