Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

A Female Friend Told Me This Today - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (55901 Views)

My Crush Told Me This Today / My Boss Did This Today / What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by ragoannagogia: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
U re a big fool keep searching untill u clock 40 plus and end up marrying ur younger broda's age if at all u will even marry. smh
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Nyceguy92: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=faith551 post=38888949]

If a lady is not physically attracted to her man and if she is ashamed to present him to her friends as her husband,

she has no business contemplating marriage to him.

He may be God-fearing and all that, but then most men are.

Ladies, even men, enjoy the confidence engendered by being around someone thy love.

If you doubt your love for someone, do not commit yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by xyoung: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Its called "having a good friend". We all need good friends smiley
I hate this girl and her mentality. Girls of nowadays sha..are u people human being at all?
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by bronzegoddess(f): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2015
xyoung:

I hate this girl and her mentality. Girls of nowadays sha..are u people human being at all?
ahahahah...hating on someone u don't even know? Lol, please don't let the hate go to waste, do somthn useful with it.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Tedassie(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
jabojafa:
na lie joor na Obot Akara. Na Vincent E. From Ika
Akwa Ibomite cool
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by sunnyt1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
LookmanTalk:
I had a very interesting discussion with a female friend and she told me that she is in a dilemma on whether to marry a certain brother.. these are her reasons

1= He is ready to marry her although well behaved but she is not attracted to him physically and is not sure if she will ever see pass this... she said she will not be proud or comfortable showing him off as her partner

2= she only feels she likes him because he has the fear of God, has future prospects but she will rather keep him as her friend

She does not need him for any form of financial security but says she is confused and needs advise especially from married people, she does not want to go through any marital breakup

Open to all, please advise

Where is that young lady that asked me how ladies remain single at 38, read this post and you will have answers to your question.

Protracted singleness always happen gradually and logically, if any matured single lady can be honest enough to narrate how she got to that state, you will discover they always have reasonable facts at different points why they shouldn’t marry some particular guys.

What exactly do you need in a partner ( both gender now)? You testified a man is God-fearing and SOMETHING inside of you is still giving you other temporal, societal, learnt and trendy reasons why that GOD-FEARING man is not meant for you.

Most of the things we call physical attractions are unconsciously learnt and they are actually out to manipulate you and rob you of your joy. How did you learn about height? Should a partner’s height affect your joy?

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thank you all for your contributions/comments, so my friend says she is telling the brother her mind tomorrow 14th Oct 2015.

Watch out for Part 2. lol
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by QTEST007(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nnemuka:
mumu, what is wrong being 32 and single? is it a curse undecided kids everywhere
Please take it easy,how am I to know you are 32 and single.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Nnemuka(f): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2015
no m

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by QTEST007(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2015
Nnemuka:
am not even 30. But i plan to be single at 30.
Okay o.... Just know you are engaging on a risky venture,don't let your look decieve you.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Nnemuka(f): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2015
QTEST007:

Okay o....
Just know you are engaging on a risky venture,don't let your look decieve you.
how is that risky? It is Ok for a man to be single at 30 but risky for a lady? why so

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by RapLawd(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
LookmanTalk:
for?

For "CHANGE"...
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hello Everybody!

So the decision has been made. My friend told the brother that she will rather have him as a friend than go into a relationship with him or marry him. She said before and after she told him and explained everything ,he did not say 1 WORD except for 'thank you' and he left!

She is asking for my advice but i do not know what to say. I promised to update what happened on nairaland so here we are!

My friend is confused...........
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by simdam500(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don't advice confusionist, most especially on romance...

But the said Lady sounds like a cheat!
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by simdam500(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
LookmanTalk: Hello Everybody!

So the decision has been made. My friend told the brother that she will rather have him as a friend than go into a relationship with him or marry him. She said before and after she told him and explained everything ,he did not say 1 WORD except for 'thank you' and he left!

She is asking for my advice but i do not know what to say. I promised to update what happened on nairaland so here we are!

My friend is confused...........

What else does that your insatiable friend want the guy to say?

That "she just made his day"
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Babe2sure(f): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why is she still confused? Off course, he was hurt, that was why he left. He may still come around later.

Its not advisable to marry someone you are not physically attracted to or someone you will not be comfortable showing off. She made a good decision. Never marry out of pity!

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by wolestix: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Anyway to me oooo, the Bros never get money well well, if the bros don hammer correct money. The attraction go come by fire or by force (even aki and pawpaw get wife)... If another lady comes around to marry the guy and ur friend in question is not married yet, she will start blaming the devil that does not exist for her high taste guy with 6 packs. Sit down dia, age stil dey for her side. Go and marry CR7 now. Shebi u want a guy u re proud to show off. Like as if the show-off is what u re after in the marriage.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Collinsiweadi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=bronzegoddess post=38889008]Quite a number of us ladies are in this situation. That guy comes along, is caring, God fearing, hard-working and all, but we don't get that romantic vibe with the person. I'll say keep him close, not necessarily date him, just keep him close smiley

Y'all are allowed to read whatever meaning u want to this ^^
[/quote

U advice her to keep dis brother on friend-zone right. I believe d girl in question is soo fucking childish.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
The Lady does not need his money, trust me.
wolestix:
Anyway to me oooo, the Bros never get money well well, if the bros don hammer correct money. The attraction go come by fire or by force (even aki and pawpaw get wife)... If another lady comes around to marry the guy and ur friend in question is not married yet, she will start blaming the devil that does not exist for her high taste guy with 6 packs. Sit down dia, age stil dey for her side. Go and marry CR7 now. Shebi u want a guy u re proud to show off. Like as if the show-off is what u re after in the marriage.
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
well
simdam500:

What else does that your insatiable friend want the guy to say?

That "she just made his day"
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Syphonn(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Foods that balances your hormones and gives you a younger look.

We are all struggling to make healthy food decisions. We think filling our pods with salads and healthy foods is the trick, but there are also the dilemmas to tense our taste buds. We take great care to select the least bitter vegetables and find the best protein-based meals that are low in calories and high in healthy fats. We often govern nuts because of their high calorie content and make careful calculations to give ourselves and our families the best that nature has to offer. But do we lack something that is incredibly important?

We are actually because we pay little or nothing against hormone balancing profiles of food. Hormones such as testosterone play a key role in maintaining and damaging the health of your skin. And to promote a healthy balance between these hormones, we need a healthy and balanced diet. You must choose healthy foods that will play an active role in balancing your hormones and helping you prevent wrinkles, fight acne and keep your skin smooth and youthful.

We have collected a list of 6 foods that will balance your hormones naturally and promote skin health and beauty.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/foods-balances-hormones-keep-younger/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.