Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

A Female Friend Told Me This Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (55909 Views)

My Crush Told Me This Today / My Boss Did This Today / What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by xtervaganza(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:
your bladdy business my friend smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by PunterTim(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Its called "having a good friend". We all need good friends smiley
Many See It As A Relegation N Rightly So

From Courtship To Friendship Is A Very Huge Fall
I Mite Consider If Im "Eatin D Cookey"
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Akbee(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Quite a number of us ladies are in this situation. That guy comes along, is caring, God fearing, hard-working and all, but we don't get that romantic vibe with the person. I'll say keep him close, not necessarily date him, just keep him close smiley
Just how close enof?
Closeness cud depict intimacy n desire for financial gratification.
Im afraid thats equivalent to toying with someone else's romantic life.
Why keep him close when u dont have any romantic vibe for him?

4 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by repogirl(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
If she has known the guy for a while but is not attracted to him physically and is ashamed to show him off as her husband, it might be best she calls it quits.

It's not fair to either of themselves, they both deserve more.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by odukoyayinka(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Its simple...as a lady,the best thing is for her to follow her heart.Y on earth should she marry a modafuka she isn't attracted to...marry someone u admire nd would compliment everyday...abi she wan divorce am con run away wiv him money...mayb na her plan b b that hehe
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by femi4: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2015
LookmanTalk:
I had a very interesting discussion with a female friend and she told me that she is in a dilemma on whether to marry a certain brother.. these are her reasons

1= He is ready to marry her although well behaved but she is not attracted to him physically and is not sure if she will ever see pass this... she said she will not be proud or comfortable showing him off as her partner

2= she only feels she likes him because he has the fear of God, has future prospects but she will rather keep him as her friend

She does not need him for any form of financial security but says she is confused and needs advise especially from married people, she does not want to go through any marital breakup

Open to all, please advise
She wants a bad guy....Qed!

4 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by olempe(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

Uncle I no be sister, I be brother. One thing that confines us to where we are is because we always believe that something better is not out there, looks can be deceiving, I wonder what it will look like[b] living with a God fearing lady I dnt have any attraction whatsoever for 10years[/b]
Word!!!
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by drinkmorewater: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy
Na Ika him from oh tongue

Woman shut the hell up, jeez, like your tribe is better off... Bigot!
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by UndespicableMe(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Quite a number of us ladies are in this situation. That guy comes along, is caring, God fearing, hard-working and all, but we don't get that romantic vibe with the person. I'll say keep him close, not necessarily date him, just keep him close smiley

Very close!

Men need to be cultured when it comes to exuding romance. It comes natural to ladies, but if a lady finds someone humble, willing to learn and God fearing then I say the sky is your limit. Keep him close sister!

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by fanex: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
the answer is straightforward...

leave the brother ASAP

a good marriage begins with attraction.

just imagine, how you feel when a person you dont particularly like offends you... its recipe for disaster.
LookmanTalk:
I had a very interesting discussion with a female friend and she told me that she is in a dilemma on whether to marry a certain brother.. these are her reasons

1= He is ready to marry her although well behaved but she is not attracted to him physically and is not sure if she will ever see pass this... she said she will not be proud or comfortable showing him off as her partner

2= she only feels she likes him because he has the fear of God, has future prospects but she will rather keep him as her friend

She does not need him for any form of financial security but says she is confused and needs advise especially from married people, she does not want to go through any marital breakup

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by shiinihost: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Its called "having a good friend". We all need good friends smiley

honestly, you girls are crap. the number one reason i have decided to break bad and break as many girls heart as possible. You girls do not deserve to be treated good cos you are all heartless. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Always CONFUSED
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by mommyice: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2015
No don't marry him, cos if u do, i see disaster ready to happen!
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Not neccessarily
femi4:
She wants a bad guy....Qed!
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by tolustx(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Pls can u kindly give a little explanation of what u mean by the bolded part so as to clear our confusion/ ambiguity. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LadyJul(f): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Seriously we gals don't know what we want...
we see sincere young men with good character...yet we still aren't attracted to Dem...but we get attracted to the bad guys who don't even give a fu*k abt us....we tend to friend zone the gud guys most times and date d bad players...I still don't understand why it's like dis for most gals

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by tolustx(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
This is the exact reason why they say that good guys are boring. I believe no one is unloveable. Love comes softly. The first thing is for you to accept the person. That is what will help you to love him and begin to see him attactive

6 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by drinkmorewater: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:

And this is why Men will continue to dominate over women, witha mentality like yours he should just be close and be giving you all the benefits of a boyfriend?!

So that means you endorse if a man does this to a woman right? Don't be bias please

Yet if its a Man that did this and said this , yall low-self esteem women will start vomiting that men are these and
that yet you all are more or less not better off

Pls I don't mean any disrespect to your opinion

7 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by devour129: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
the best man to marry is a God fearing man ! any other good qualities are jara. why are people never content ? you have a good person but keep searching for more ,i have been married for years so take it from me ,there will come a time when you might not even have proper sex for a year cos of work,children ,rent n bills to pay and that is when you will regret not marrying a God fearing man.

15 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by tolexy007(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2015
ok...countinue, by the time you 35, then dont come and tell us that na ur village plpp dey do you

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Your reasons please.. It is just the physical attraction that is her major concern. she says she doesn't mind dealing with every other imperfection as she is not perfect herself. But she is not just physically attracted to him in anyway
mommyice:
No don't marry him, cos if u do, i see disaster ready to happen!
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2015
her major concern is the physical attraction, she just isn't satisfied or comfortable when they meet family together. it is a major bother to her as she says she wants to always confidently show off her man and it doesn't mean she is looking for the finest guy, just someone that appeals to her (Her Words). Get it?
LadyJul:
Seriously we gals don't know what we want...
we see sincere young men with good character...yet we still aren't attracted to Dem...but we get attracted to the bad guys who don't even give a fu*k abt us....we tend to friend zone the gud guys most times and date d bad players...I still don't understand why it's like dis for most gals
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Picture of d girl & d brother or i dont belive u
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by ElFenomeno1: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Keep him close for what? Lead him on you mean?

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by lonelydora: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
If she by any chance marries that man, that means she has unknowingly activated her "cheating button".
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Friend zone abi??
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by harristo(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
repogirl:
If she has known the guy for a while but is not attracted to him physically and is ashamed to show him off as her husband, it might be best she calls it quits.

It's not fair to either of themselves, they both deserve more.

No she is hoping that a miracle will happen, that after she gets married to him she will start
to become attracted to him / find him attractive. grin grin grin
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by LookmanTalk: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
suit yourself sir, you don't have to believe. thank you
snowprince07:
Picture of d girl & d brother or i dont belive u
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by femi4: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
LookmanTalk:
Not neccessarily
Perhaps a little bit of both
Re: A Female Friend Told Me This Today by jearile(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2015
LookmanTalk:

Tell the gentleman the truth and ask him to give you time if necessary to "separate yourself". "The Spirit Himself bears witness with our own spirit..." - Rom. 8:16. God is not an author of confusion. Most of the time God's best for us may not appear/come in the package we deem expect it; and at the same time sometimes we recognise it immediately see it. Go back to your Source period!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.