Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) (43628 Views)

... / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking / Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Mzdivacious(f): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2015
armylord:
yeah I was and u aint dumb, u re unique wink
cheesycheesy i appreciate this.thank u
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by braine(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Mzdivacious:

He's fingering your brain and you're happy.. cheesy
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Mzdivacious(f): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2015
braine:

He's fingering your brain and you're happy.. cheesy
sighs finger.ing ke
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Op is very handsome for his plastic mind
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2015
Mzdivacious:
u welcome smiley
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2015
Talius:

I understand how you feel bro, just know there are people out there, I including who do not mind outward appearance of a person before been friends with them. Its what's inside that matters
Tanks bro"I will make out for it"
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Richardonald(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2015
gab264:
I'm 20yrs old as of now. I've been told that I'm a bit handsome by young and older women as well and by some guys. I had a good life back at my hometown where looks had little importance.

I now live with my parents in Anambra state and it seems that a lot of guys express hate for no apparent reason. Almost 70-80% of girls give me looks and I had experiences of girls trying to take pictures of me. I moved here as part of helping my mum in growing her business, but I feel that a lot of young people are more interested in dating than anything else.

Some girls act downright rude without looking at my face. I feel so lonely, and this has contributed a lot to my introvert nature of life which for some time now am trying to put to an end, no matter how simple I dress some people seem intimidated by me. Friends have being avoiding me for no actual reason, especially when they are about to going to a social gathering like party, ceremony's and all sorts, because I think that is where I can be able to explore the world and make friends some kind of being social to that is exactly what ave wanted all my life.

Please no insult and mind you that this thread is not to seek attention of whose so ever but just to spit out my daily pains with nairanders and seek solution's of how to present my self more than physical appearance to people, because they were unable to see the good aspect of me.

Plzz romancelanders how can I overcome feeling alone, avoid stereotypes of friends and (probably make real friends and build a social circle here
HELP!!!!sadsadsadsadsad

Mind you that this is no #attention seeking# thread as some will fink right now, but is just a true life packaging of just a growing up guy.......
u are goodluking but not to the core..maybe ur area i live in anambra where mostly guys there are handsome..all u need to do is that you should be friendly thatz all becuz girls there dont crave for your looks..
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by braine(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Mzdivacious:
sighs finger.ing ke

Abi na.. continu
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Richardonald:
u are goodluking but not to the core..maybe ur area i live in anambra where mostly guys there are handsome..all u need to do is that you should be friendly thatz all becuz girls there dont crave for your looks..
Yea bro girls here don't clave for looks" buh I was surprise dat guy which am trying to be out with are the ones checkmatin looks,just complicated guys dull here.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Pix of ur handsome face let me know were to start helping u.

But let me start by saying that u should not bother about what u guys feel or think about u, stop feeling depressed about ur looks and move on iwth ur life.I'm sure u are not the most handsome guy in ur erea so try a make friends with handsome guys who will feel comfortable around u.

Wait oo, how do guys look handsome sef. Never seen any guys that will make me turn back to look. Maybe cause what I need in a guy is beyond a handsome face.
hmm I no even knw hw gurl's luk beautify Cuz I have never seen d one dt will make me luk her twice

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by sage2(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Mzdivacious:
awww thanks dearsmiley

You are welcome, my dear.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
booket:
hmm I no even knw hw gurl's luk beautify Cuz I have never seen d one dt will make me luk her twice
hahahahaha. See u, I even saw u pepping at me the other day through ur window grin grin
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
hahahahaha. See u, I even saw u pepping at me the other day through ur window grin grin
lolz while you re busy staring at me d other day
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
booket:
lolz while you re busy staring at me d other day
what! I won't allow u scandalize me and go free.

I'm coming over to ur place to give the worst beating u can ever receive. Don't hide oo.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
what! I won't allow u scandalize me and go free.

I'm coming over to ur place to give the worst beating u can ever receive. Don't hide oo.
hmmmm anyway my English Dog is at the gate so I tink he might have sum dinner
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Richardonald(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
gab264:
Yea bro girls here don't clave for looks" buh I was surprise dat guy which am trying to be out with are the ones checkmatin looks,just complicated guys dull here.
am also in ur own shoes.girls do admire you..but i dont put all effort in it i only want great personality
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
booket:
hmmmm anyway my English Dog is at the gate so I tink he might have sum dinner
I will just smile at the dog and it will lick my legs and gesture me to enter quietly grin
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by elvision1(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2015
refreshrate:

I tire o na fine boy I go use pay for orijin for bar after work today, or when u reach fuel station I go show dem your fine face...landlord come, see oga this guy get fine face so we can stay for free. Nepa climb pole, oga you no see say this guy get fine face? The nepa man go come down. or alarm begin tear belle we enter joint choose poundo with shaki, ponmo, Cowleg round about total 2,500, madam see fine face...that guy is still not ready for this millennium meanwhile dem Don begin do Christmas advert for NTA, oniranu.

lmfao!
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Tedassie(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2015
shokky24:
Op is very handsome for his plastic mind
DISScussion?
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Princecharmin(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mzdivacious:
lol she knows she is not sef.she knowsgrin
buh u carry for front sha sad I no go lie
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Mzdivacious(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Princecharmin:
buh u carry for front sha sad I no go lie
tnx i know

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.