Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) (43636 Views)

... / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking / Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Kennedyiheme: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
For starters, there's no human on earth that is handsome or pretty that will feel bad about it. I'll say this thread is just to seek attention. The op might be 30percent fine and he belives he's finer than chris brown. Op if you are truly fine, u'll always feel happy about it. I'm talking from experience. Stop waisting your time and our time with unnessecary thread abeg. come to lagos and see fine boys u go hide.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Princecharmin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Why not just chop, clean mouth and move on tongue
so u won't mind me chopping u nd cleaning mouth grin
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by oafowowe(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
BA II Plus Texas Instrument Calculator available for CIS and CFA candidates.
Call Deji on 08183993936 for your request.

1 Share

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Princecharmin(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mzdivacious:
huh?
ur frnd is actually prettier dan u r....@ur personal text tongue grin
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Fidelismaria: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mzdivacious:
thanks dear.check my personal quote :p

Lie lie lie
Ur frnd z cuter dan u wink
Mzdivacious:

Lie lie lie
Ur frnd z cuter dan u
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by IceDude(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am a good looking guy and av got no prob with my looks......OP what exactly is your problem? undecided
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Jbond(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
I blame the MOD that took this thread to fp.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by 400billionman: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
When you hear someone describing you.

Yes, successful but girls are scared and boys hate.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Elxandre(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Pix of ur handsome face let me know were to start helping u.

But let me start by saying that u should not bother about what u guys feel or think about u, stop feeling depressed about ur looks and move on iwth ur life.I'm sure u are not the most handsome guy in ur erea so try a make friends with handsome guys who will feel comfortable around u.

Wait oo, how do guys look handsome sef. Never seen any guys that will make me turn back to look. Maybe cause what I need in a guy is beyond a handsome face.
Lol.
I have very few friends and even none at the moment, buy that is because I get bored with people at the moment quite easily.
This deluded guy should find out what's wrong with him, instead of blaming his pseudo good looks.
Seriously no guy gets intimidated by a fellow guy's looks, only girls care.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by IceDude(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
daddysprincess:
Become my friends and I will help you out. There were times when I hate hangin out with my female friends cause I thought they were prettier than me but soon enough I found out something
What did u find out?
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Frozenovenreagan: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ooh! I feel bad for you... I swear you fine pass trey songz,chris brown.....brad pitt who??..we should take your pics, store them in the museum for future kids. We might never get a more goodlooking guy than u,like never..seriously?!
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by phefo12345(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lies...smh
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by IceDude(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Why not just chop, clean mouth and move on tongue
That sounds pretty kul......Would u mind if i also chop and clean mouth?
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Tedassie(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
I'm 20yrs old as of now. I've been told that I'm a bit handsome by young and older women as well and by some guys. I had a good life back at my hometown where looks had little importance.

I now live with my parents in Anambra state and it seems that a lot of guys express hate for no apparent reason. Almost 70-80% of girls give me looks and I had experiences of girls trying to take pictures of me. I moved here as part of helping my mum in growing her business, but I feel that a lot of young people are more interested in dating than anything else.

Some girls act downright rude without looking at my face. I feel so lonely, and this has contributed a lot to my introvert nature of life which for some time now am trying to put to an end, no matter how simple I dress some people seem intimidated by me. Friends have being avoiding me for no actual reason, especially when they are about to going to a social gathering like party, ceremony's and all sorts, because I think that is where I can be able to explore the world and make friends some kind of being social to that is exactly what ave wanted all my life.

Please no insult and mind you that this thread is not to seek attention of whose so ever but just to spit out my daily pains with nairanders and seek solution's of how to present my self more than physical appearance to people, because they were unable to see the good aspect of me.

Plzz romancelanders how can I overcome feeling alone, avoid stereotypes of friends and (probably make real friends and build a social circle here
HELP!!!!sadsadsadsadsad

Mind you that this is no #attention seeking# thread as some will fink right now, but is just a true life packaging of just a growing up guy.......
Try modelling,it could build your self esteem&selflove in the long run.
#my2cents
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Akposy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op.
I dunt understand u ooo. Seems u r proud or maybe u r not but ur friends feel u r.

Elxandre.
I get intimidated by my fellow guyz look. I dont like mingling with guyz that r handsome dan i am. I dunno why
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
it's unfair I don't get to see ur pisure @ op. how can I see your pisure na?
embarassedit's unfair I don't get to see ur pisure @ op. how can I see your pisure na?
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by naijaboiy: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
It is some kind of asking for a help I fink.
Naija boy if u have any to give,will highly appreciate itsad
I didn't actually read the long post. Maybe you'll have to summarise. smiley
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by sage2(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mzdivacious:

I thought as much. I don't really think she is prettier. Both of you are cool and have got style.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by skyenitan04(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
with wat am seeing or ur profile pics..u fucking damn liar..mtcheww..if u re handsome pple are envious or dnt wanna associate wit u den go after money, wit ur profile pics..u damn skonk

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by noblegrex: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Live a very free life and be jovial to everyone.always put a smile on your face and make yourselfe someone to be sort after.then,you'll see the difference. else, I guess its beyond the physical...pray bout it.I'm not saying its not possible, cos even here I could sense some hate even as you sound but its no deal you can overcome it except its spiritual.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
i have an advice for u why dnt u try growing a beard or try getting fat by eating lots of junk foods.leonardo was once an drop dead handsome guy bt nw is ugly by doing d tins i listed above.lemme knw abt ur feedback cheers
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by flokii: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
we cute guys dey suffer o..

girls tend to judge you immediately without hearing you out.. not all cute guys womanize

@OP pele ti e grin
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
I'm 20yrs old as of now. I've been told that I'm a bit handsome by young and older women as well and by some guys. I had a good life back at my hometown where looks had little importance.

I now live with my parents in Anambra state and it seems that a lot of guys express hate for no apparent reason. Almost 70-80% of girls give me looks and I had experiences of girls trying to take pictures of me. I moved here as part of helping my mum in growing her business, but I feel that a lot of young people are more interested in dating than anything else.

Some girls act downright rude without looking at my face. I feel so lonely, and this has contributed a lot to my introvert nature of life which for some time now am trying to put to an end, no matter how simple I dress some people seem intimidated by me. Friends have being avoiding me for no actual reason, especially when they are about to going to a social gathering like party, ceremony's and all sorts, because I think that is where I can be able to explore the world and make friends some kind of being social to that is exactly what ave wanted all my life.

Please no insult and mind you that this thread is not to seek attention of whose so ever but just to spit out my daily pains with nairanders and seek solution's of how to present my self more than physical appearance to people, because they were unable to see the good aspect of me.

Plzz romancelanders how can I overcome feeling alone, avoid stereotypes of friends and (probably make real friends and build a social circle here
HELP!!!!sadsadsadsadsad

Mind you that this is no #attention seeking# thread as some will fink right now, but is just a true life packaging of just a growing up guy.......
where in anambra are you make we dey go flexing every weeken
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
SkinnyDude:
where in anambra are you make we dey go flexing every weeken
gringringrin appreciated"
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

I didn't actually read the long post. Maybe you'll have to summarise. smiley
Nvmsad
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
gringringrin appreciated"
i dey Oko and Onitsha
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
This thread dey one kind
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by DocAdray(f): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
OP, I think you are bothering yourself unnecessarily. Yes, it may be a big issue to you, but just be yourself, you'll attract both male and female friends who will appreciate you & your looks. Just relax and concentrate on your studies.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by fairygeh(f): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
@ poster,is that why you are holding your dicck in ur profile pic
Mtcgewww
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by jay2smart19(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
woke, if u too fine and e de briƱg u paun eh, try draw nupe tribal mark for ur face and neck. my bros get plenty male n female frnds cos him valid back front. u de complain of d opposite. chai hnmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.