Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) (43644 Views)

... / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking / Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Who moved this shitload to front page? with your punk hairstyle like police recruit.oga you aren't cute enough to cause John Okafor to look at himself in the mirror.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by 14teenK: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
OP...U are confused
State ur problems properly den com back for answers
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by eagleccentric(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Just wash your face with a little acid, all ur probs will disappear!!
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by daddysprincess(f): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Become my friends and I will help you out. There were times when I hate hangin out with my female friends cause I thought they were prettier than me but soon enough I found out something
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by permsec: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mr man i just checked your profile pix and you are realy far from your description. Go and get busy.

Fine boy my yansh and two balls!

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg what is d definition of fine
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by chuckcy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
My dear u re certainly suffering 4m slf proclaim beauty of d highest order... U need rehad
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by doyinisaac(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
mtcheww I was expecting to see a trey songz but I saw an obasanjo....you are a pure mumu......better go look for job.....ode....you are not as cute as you claim.....you are just average looking..

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
boy with outrageous hairstyle claims he is an introvert.

yeah, right. undecided

but anyway, i don't think guys would care if you are handsome or not, though. it must be something else. i mean, like seriously.
i have many friends who are handsome. but no one cares, really. i mean, who has time?
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by refreshrate: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nonsense post
Seen OP from his profile nothing fantastic

OP please ehn go and read your books or work harder at becoming successful in life. Remi Adetiba is running model shoots open house. if you're as good as you think you are then sign up and stop whinning here Biko.

I'm waiting to see Senate fvck amaechi up this your story na distraction
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by therevelation2: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
refreshrate:
Nonsense post
Seen OP from his profile nothing fantastic

OP please ehn go and read your books or work harder at becoming successful in life. Remi Adetiba is running model shoots open house. if you're as good as you think you are then sign up and stop whinning here Biko.

I'm waiting to see Senate fvck amaechi up this your story na distraction

You don talk am finish.....
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
armylord:
yeah u goodlookin though, buh if I tell u wah I face, just last week I was asked out by a woman old enof to be my mum, I mean I was shocked, homie get friends who would accept u for who u re. I've got great friends and they always tease me saying they would never introduce me to their gfs , but u know they just kiddn. so bro relax.
Where is the handsome dude
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by mii72: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
luchy34:
@20 years old shouldn't you be more concerned about your studies than your looks all these kids on nairaland sef undecided
Hmmmm it seems u didn't get a clue of what am saying nii.
Education is maa top priority, but is sucks much, to be in school without friends, oohh my God you will definitely feels like your left behind, ( only one in this whole wide world.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
No guy is ever too handsome.

You either have a shitty attitude or poor social skills.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by chuckcy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
doyinisaac:
mtcheww I was expecting to see a trey songz but I saw an obasanjo....you are a pure mumu......better go look for job.....ode....you are not as cute as you claim.....you are just average looking..
liv d boy him still dy eat tank mma , by d tym him don enta street him go change topic
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pix of ur handsome face let me know were to start helping u.

But let me start by saying that u should not bother about what u guys feel or think about u, stop feeling depressed about ur looks and move on iwth ur life.I'm sure u are not the most handsome guy in ur erea so try a make friends with handsome guys who will feel comfortable around u.

Wait oo, how do guys look handsome sef. Never seen any guys that will make me turn back to look. Maybe cause what I need in a guy is beyond a handsome face.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by adjoviomole(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Avn d kinda prblm too. Ppl tink I was born with a silver spoon, to price somthn in d market self na wahala.

I am a baddass hustler, I was born with a goddam wooden spoon. Mi o shako sha am d ugliest in ma family sha
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by viktor01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
pictures or addonbelivit
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by rymesgentility(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
iffa i hear say i no fine pass dis nigga bt aint experiencing all dis shits! he mentioned
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by tswagg007(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Guy shut up...I fine pass u ;DGuy shut up...I fine pass u
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Lilimax(f): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Onyekwa ? embarassed
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Meklex(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op we are in the same boat o, I sometimes get scared of my pretty bod and face, sometimes I feel like everyone is targeting me... Whenever I walk eyes will stare in fact I don't know what to do anymore. I can't even differentiate my village people from those that admire my pretty face,, everyone is just staring
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by sombradyi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am passing the same circumstances, i need advise too,
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by villybest(f): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Post your pictures before I will give you tangible advice.Atleast I will know if you are really handsome as claimed.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Namzy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
One of the reasons I don't shave. Chicks no gree me rest grin
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op i just dey look u cry if i tear u an e-slap ehnnn,u go deaf!!fine boy ko,clean guy nii!u no even near am,u fine no dey here grin grin
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by MrMbaM: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

You don talk am finish.....
[/s]

The coward animal is here. shameless thing
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by naijacommando: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
I'm 20yrs old as of now. I've been told that I'm a bit handsome by young and older women as well and by some guys. I had a good life back at my hometown where looks had little importance.

I now live with my parents in Anambra state and it seems that a lot of guys express hate for no apparent reason. Almost 70-80% of girls give me looks and I had experiences of girls trying to take pictures of me. I moved here as part of helping my mum in growing her business, but I feel that a lot of young people are more interested in dating than anything else.

Some girls act downright rude without looking at my face. I feel so lonely, and this has contributed a lot to my introvert nature of life which for some time now am trying to put to an end, no matter how simple I dress some people seem intimidated by me. Friends have being avoiding me for no actual reason, especially when they are about to going to a social gathering like party, ceremony's and all sorts, because I think that is where I can be able to explore the world and make friends some kind of being social to that is exactly what ave wanted all my life.

Please no insult and mind you that this thread is not to seek attention of whose so ever but just to spit out my daily pains with nairanders and seek solution's of how to present my self more than physical appearance to people, because they were unable to see the good aspect of me.

Plzz romancelanders how can I overcome feeling alone, avoid stereotypes of friends and (probably make real friends and build a social circle here
HELP!!!!sadsadsadsadsad

Mind you that this is no #attention seeking# thread as some will fink right now, but is just a true life packaging of just a growing up guy.......

Guy ur just average na... Nothing spectacular abeg
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by funsho75(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
Sure ur definitely rigth at that.
I just hope u ain't experiencing dis too.
I don't care..
first am an engineering student.. I always assume am buzy.
Second. . I prefer thinking about making money than women. . lolz.
#self_love
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by CapitalJHOZ11(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
na tru u fine and u no get frends guy u walwal die u ugly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.