Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death (53438 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191439-bayelsa-govt-reveals-real-cause-of-alamieyeseighas-death.html

Ran away from Dubai cos of fear of arrest.

OUR PAST LEADERS, GOVERNORS INCLUDING HIMSELF AND PRESIDENTS INCLUDING GEJ ARE TO BLAME. THE SO CALLED GIANT OF AFRICA, SO CALLED BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA, SO CALLED 170 MILLION POPULATED COUNTRY HAS NO SINGLE WORLD CLASS HOSPITAL.

what a shame. But if he DSP or GEJ build hospital in Bayelsa he wont go to Dubai. BAYELSA HAS 8 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS, LESS ROAD TO CONSTRUCT, NO GOOD INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE STATE, NO RUNNING WATER OR LIGHT EVEN IN OTUOKE.

1. What is Bayelsa govt. doing with Allocations?
2. Is a shame that a president of Nigeria for 6 years can not build hospital or infrastructure in his own town.
3. Is a shame that people still worship GEJ and DSP in Bayelsa irrespective of their failure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2015
texazzpete:

Abeg what did Alams 'massively develop' during his tenure?

You are a disgrace to your education. I would have expected this kind of brainless sycophancy and lack of common sense from a poorly educated lackwit, but you have the air of someone who has had fairly extensive education. Why are you still like this?

The FG did not damage his heart. The present FG did not force the PDP to refuse to build decent hospitals. Rubbish
may God bless u plenty plenty.....

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Proffdada: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2015
dazdilijae:

Please are there no PDP Gov. up north? Has any1 of them been successfully been prosecuted? Why was the clamour to change so high during GEJ but allowed in PMB? It is clear u all don't want any ND leader to stand out cos u knw the power such a leader wld control. Same way Isaac Boro waas killed, Saro wiwa was killed u go on 2 name it. Wat is good 4 d goose is good 4 d gan***
What did jonadunce do when he was there? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by lawbabs: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
If these guys don't want to let the ol man rest in peace and chose to politicise his death to get some cheap endorsement in the forthcoming State election, we'd gladly get down into the boxing ring with our gloves off and slug it out dirty.

Why was he "fleeing" everywhere he goes upon getting the slightest hint of a request to clear his name if he wasn't guilty?? Why shy away from the courts if you are indeed clean??

Is the fact that he was able to get good treatment in Dubai and stay alive only to flee to Nigeria and die under the "care" of our medical facilities not an indictment on himself as an ex governor and on the PDP government that ruled the country for 16years??

Had he and they spent more time and resources developing our institutions to world class standards, wouldn't he be alive today??

Has ill health ever prevented the law enforcement agencies of making requests of such nature?? Was any formal inquest carried out whose result showed his health deteriorated upon hearing the news or was his death solely as a result of the comatose state of our health facilities??

Are we now to assume, from this statement, that the UK government is responsible for Alam's death?? What part of the blame does the FG share in this as the governor is implicitly suggesting??

Who are the "well meaning Nigerian youths" that are "angry" over the man's death??

This trash from the governor is only aimed at achieving one purpose only- demonise APC in the face of Bayelsans using Alam's death, a gimmick only fools would fall for. In the same breath, they call the people to "revolt" and be "law abiding".

If the PDP thinks politicising this incident is the way to go, then we are more than prepared to have it their way.

You will prosper in your mind, health and life. This is the crux of the matter. You took and chose every word from my my mind...

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by d33types: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Mynd44:
The Bayelsa state government can demonise whoever they want and do as they like but does it remove the fact that Alams was a thief. He is also suspected of being culpable in other crimes and he was called to answer for it. If you call that harassing, then that person needs to have his/her heart checked.

I dont know why hypocrites in Nigeria want to play with this the wrong way. Alams was a convicted thief. He was convicted of the crime by a competent Nigerian court and that changes nothing. If he had simply gone to defend the allegations against him in London, he wouldn't be so afraid of Interpol picking him up in UAE and sending him to Britain.

As for those who say I am supposed to feel bad as a human being is dead, did you feel bad when Abacha die? What emotions ran through you when Osama Bin Laden die? I might not celebrate his death but telling me to respect the dead when while he was alive he was a disgrace to humanity is like tell me to drop an RIP is I hear confirm news that Shekau is dead.

Yes, I am proudly Deceptive and treacherous
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Blizzy9ja: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2015
KingEli:
he achieved giant strides in Bayelsa n yet u mofos r blaming his death on him been forced to abandon his treatment abroad abi.....why him no build hospital for him state?....even for d Naija sef no be PH him go??.....Baba park well abeg....
your governor nor dey travel out for medical check up? Can u trust a Nigerian doctor that only cares about how much he'll get with your life.... Guy go play for sand
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2015
azzima:
Is this the future of Nigeria? ?We surely deserve the treatment we get . Sadly , you are still jobless while your Heroes's children are driving G wagon up and down. Continue!!!

You must be stupid and bereft of any sense of reasoning. Stop dabbling into issues you know nothing of.
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Teespice(f): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
See how old man like you take dey reason, haba, shame nor dey catch you "Massively developed Bayelsa".. Indeed, we get the kind of leaders we deserve.

Smh.

are you minding him?

see his coconut head like "Massively developed Bayelsa."

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2015
bigerboy200:

Shameless and pathetic response..u must b part of d rapists.. the wheels of Justice will roll ur way soon..

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by dazdilijae(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2015
KingEli:
he achieved giant strides in Bayelsa n yet u mofos r blaming his death on him been forced to abandon his treatment abroad abi.....why him no build hospital for him state?....even for d Naija sef no be PH him go??.....Baba park well abeg....

Even the best hospital in the North ABUTH (owned by FGN) has not successfully treated kidney ailment. Please name one hospital in Nigeria that effectively does dat private or public? Our environment doesn't encourage professionals to wanna come work hia. Go n see wat akpabio built in Uyo but can't find d professionals to man it. My organization trained a Medical physicist in UAE under bond, wen it was time 2 return 2 Nigeria he wrote and paid back the bond cos he had beta offers there. Why build wen we can't operate?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by efilefun(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Definitely, but his country can request him serving his term in his home country which we all know is the end of the case when it comes to naija
bigass:
wait o if a sitting presdident commits murder abroad. can he be arrested?
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by shejane: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Dickson is high on weed for saying dis rubbish... Anyway what do I expect from him self? Bayelsa state is all about chop I chop

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Seriake needs to visit psychiatric hospital.
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by msbbash(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
I want we youth of today to learn from this miserable death story of alams....
for to knw that what goes around ,comes around .and what u do today will surly come back to hurt you or help .....
take a lesson from him death.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by shosky1794: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2015
I thought the hospital Akpabio built is regarded as the best in West Africa. If it is as they said why didn't Alam go there instead of UPTH.
It's clear now that building some of these infrastructures is to loot money and not to make the society better because the politicians know that the infrastructures are not going to be put to use in the end.
The same way Gbenga Daniel built 4 crappy Stadiums in a state that does not even need one. Those Stadiums are now being used as 'beer palour' joints.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by InMyOpinion(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2015
seunmsg:
DSP is dead, politicians like Dickson and Fayose should stop feasting on his corpse for political gains. The more they politicise his death, the more they expose his memory to public ridicule. They should just respect the bereaved family and stop all this nonsense they are spewing all over the media.

Very mature post. Chop knucle bro

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
your governor nor dey travel out for medical check up? Can u trust a Nigerian doctor that only cares about how much he'll get with your life.... Guy go play for sand
my governor did not disguise himself as a woman to jump bail..Besides dis is not about my governor or urs.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Seun360(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2015
chronique:
Hmmmm. Did Alams steal? Yes,just like every other state governor and president that has ruled this country. Was He found guilty? Yes. Was He sentenced? Yes. Did He go to prison? Yes. Was He granted presidential pardon? Yes.

While I understand the anger from Nigerians about Him being granted presidential pardon after doing about 3 yrs in prison,I'd also ask us to look at another scenario. If I remember correctly,it was during an independence day celebration,that He was freed alongside some other convicted criminals. On that day,some state governors also granted state pardon to some convicted criminals who were serving terms for robbery and murder. How come nobody seems to be angry and upset with them for releasing armed robbers and murderers back into the society? Why has the focus been on Alams alone? As far as I am concerned,He is no different from the other freed convicts. Moreso,the state governors and president,have the right to grant pardon to who they deem it fit to and like the sentimental Nigerians that we are,Jonathan had no choice than to assist His former boss to get out of jail. This is something most of us will do,if given the opportunity to free someone very close to us,who was convicted of a crime. Let's stop being hypocritical and shouting our lungs out when we know we all aren't saints. Has anyone noticed that Alams case started the moment He granted an interview about the vindictive saintly demon(obasanjo) that resides at Otta? How come this poor man who had next to nothing when He got out of prison in 1999,suddenly became rich and wealthy to the tune of billions of naira after He spent 8yrs as president? In his 8yrs of presidency,what were the major achievements of the saintly thief,in his home town in ogun state? Have we all forgotten so soon that the southwest weren't happy under the Otta general? Have we forgotten so soon how the vindictive demon from Otta,used the EFCC to harrass governors who looted,to do His bidding? Have we forgotten how businessmen and women were harrassed and forced to donate million to build his library at Otta? Have we forgotten how Ghana-must-go bags were frequently moved around the Aso villa under the "pope numero uno"? Have we forgotten that money was shared round to senators to support someone's third term bid? Have we forgotten that those who openly opposed that third term bid,were hounded and sent to jail(even though they were corrupt)? I could go on and on but the truth is this,the fight against corruption has been selective and political. The political camp(not party) that you belong to,determines whether you'd be tried,or allowed to go scott free. Your loyalty in that camp also matters. Case in study,is the recent case against the senate president. If He didn't outsmart His party to become senate president,we wouldn't have heard any nonsense code of conduct bureau garbage. The trial was just a system of whipping him in line. And for as long as we have this system of fighting corruption in place,we'd continually have thieves in power. Afterall,a certain ex governor under the APC is promising to return over 11billion naira He stole in his first tenure,if he is elected back into office. Nobody is asking why the thief is contesting election,and not in jail. A certain ex governor from Bayelsa state has had his case file at the efcc withdrawn,and is also contesting for governorship in Bayelsa;nobody is asking questions. A certain ex governor of Rivers state who has been accused of corruption andhas refused to defend himself before the panel set up to look into the matter,has also been penciled down to become a minister in this current dispensation;nobody is asking questions too. At the end of the day,there are different rules for calling people thieves in Nigeria,and for fighting corruption. Who you dine with,determines whether you'd be given a saintly robe,or a criminal tag. The ultimate losers are the stupid,foolish,daft,gullible,moronic and imbecilic Nigerians who support this type of nonsense. Waiting for Nigeria to be greay under this type of arrangement,is akin to waiting for a chicken to grow teeth.

Thrash! Thrash!! Thrash!!!

Like the saying goes...

Alams was proven guilty by a reputable court of law, until the court of law prove others guilty too

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by donodion(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2015
philips70:

I will not blame you for this insult. As a Niger Deltan am just really ashamed and angry the way my people think and how they allow these politicians to divert their minds from their itchy and greedy fingers and lay blames on some other regions that are grappling with their own problems. Anyone on this forum that lives in Warri and still blame the Fulanis, Yorubas etc for his or her woes should have the head examined. If you drive around Warri now you will feel the urge to get any government person and just put a hole in his head. For Christ sake the revenues that have accrued to Delta state like any other ND states in the past 16yrs can make the region compete with other developed countries in the world. What we find are leaders like Dickson who loot most of these monies and use surreptitious ways like this to divert the minds of the masses to other issues that will only create imaginary enemies for them.
We are talking about a man who was found with a £1000,000.00 of your state money cash in a room in London and you are here telling me some rubbish of how some people outside himself hound him to death. Does he know what it means to see just £10,000 cash with anyone in the UK? If this money and others he carted away belongs to the fg I would understand the sentiments of not only him has stolen so he should be left alone. This is YOUR MONEY which is meant to provide basic infrastructure, good hospitals, ironically the absence of which has led to his death, good roads etc. Alamieyeseigha did not steal monies belonging to Katsina or Gombe, he stole your own money and there's no man who loves his people who will do that. These politicians down south don't love us and so should not use some crafty tools of manipulation to further increase our gullibility.
If we are wise we will gather all the likes of Dickson and publicly execute them so others after them will learn never to deceive us after raping us and attempt to divert our minds to some imaginary enemies.

Word!!!! ....I'm following you my bro..if I need. Pour out my heart.. 5 pages of Nairaland won't bebe sufficient..Niger Deltans enemies are our own kith and kin.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nwadiala: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Dickson, Alams is dead. Pls pay corpers their one year allowee.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2015
chronique:
Hmmmm. Did Alams steal? Yes,just like every other state governor and president that has ruled this country. Was He found guilty? Yes. Was He sentenced? Yes. Did He go to prison? Yes. Was He granted presidential pardon? Yes.

While I understand the anger from Nigerians about Him being granted presidential pardon after doing about 3 yrs in prison,I'd also ask us to look at another scenario. If I remember correctly,it was during an independence day celebration,that He was freed alongside some other convicted criminals. On that day,some state governors also granted state pardon to some convicted criminals who were serving terms for robbery and murder. How come nobody seems to be angry and upset with them for releasing armed robbers and murderers back into the society? Why has the focus been on Alams alone? As far as I am concerned,He is no different from the other freed convicts. Moreso,the state governors and president,have the right to grant pardon to who they deem it fit to and like the sentimental Nigerians that we are,Jonathan had no choice than to assist His former boss to get out of jail. This is something most of us will do,if given the opportunity to free someone very close to us,who was convicted of a crime. Let's stop being hypocritical and shouting our lungs out when we know we all aren't saints. Has anyone noticed that Alams case started the moment He granted an interview about the vindictive saintly demon(obasanjo) that resides at Otta? How come this poor man who had next to nothing when He got out of prison in 1999,suddenly became rich and wealthy to the tune of billions of naira after He spent 8yrs as president? In his 8yrs of presidency,what were the major achievements of the saintly thief,in his home town in ogun state? Have we all forgotten so soon that the southwest weren't happy under the Otta general? Have we forgotten so soon how the vindictive demon from Otta,used the EFCC to harrass governors who looted,to do His bidding? Have we forgotten how businessmen and women were harrassed and forced to donate million to build his library at Otta? Have we forgotten how Ghana-must-go bags were frequently moved around the Aso villa under the "pope numero uno"? Have we forgotten that money was shared round to senators to support someone's third term bid? Have we forgotten that those who openly opposed that third term bid,were hounded and sent to jail(even though they were corrupt)? I could go on and on but the truth is this,the fight against corruption has been selective and political. The political camp(not party) that you belong to,determines whether you'd be tried,or allowed to go scott free. Your loyalty in that camp also matters. Case in study,is the recent case against the senate president. If He didn't outsmart His party to become senate president,we wouldn't have heard any nonsense code of conduct bureau garbage. The trial was just a system of whipping him in line. And for as long as we have this system of fighting corruption in place,we'd continually have thieves in power. Afterall,a certain ex governor under the APC is promising to return over 11billion naira He stole in his first tenure,if he is elected back into office. Nobody is asking why the thief is contesting election,and not in jail. A certain ex governor from Bayelsa state has had his case file at the efcc withdrawn,and is also contesting for governorship in Bayelsa;nobody is asking questions. A certain ex governor of Rivers state who has been accused of corruption andhas refused to defend himself before the panel set up to look into the matter,has also been penciled down to become a minister in this current dispensation;nobody is asking questions too. At the end of the day,there are different rules for calling people thieves in Nigeria,and for fighting corruption. Who you dine with,determines whether you'd be given a saintly robe,or a criminal tag. The ultimate losers are the stupid,foolish,daft,gullible,moronic and imbecilic Nigerians who support this type of nonsense. Waiting for Nigeria to be greay under this type of arrangement,is akin to waiting for a chicken to grow teeth.
my bro just leave all the hypocritical fools asking if alams stole or not....a time is coming when this country would not be together for us to be so sentimental about persons who are from our place or tribe...how can fools on this forum talk about alams and not talk about obasanjo...then where are we heading to in this country... angry angry angry.....all i know is alams was one person who fought for resource control and never bowed to the gorilla of ota and was severely hunted for that...i hope someday the ijaw nation can think and rise to fight these hypocritical fools all over the country... angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by dremark2613(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2015
RIP DSP. All the worries are now gone.

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by d33types: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2015
A clarion call for improvement of our healthcare system
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Blizzy9ja: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2015
KingEli:
my governor did not disguise himself as a woman to jump bail..Besides dis is not about my governor or urs.
Gulible you... With that crap I can understand your person, well to put the records straight Alamco never disguised himself like a woman
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Mynd44:

Do they have cases in Britain?
Have they been convicted?
the bolded is why nigeria remains at rest,.....so you want to tell me obj is not a thief.... angry angry angry
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by bishoppapi: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2015
It's possible this man is not dead but proclaimed dead to give him new identity in order to avoid extradition. If he disguised as a woman to escape from the UK, he is capable of faking his death to avoid extradition. My thought though.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Are you a Bayelsan?

Why not get down into the boxing ring with your gloves off and slug it out dirty with the Fulani herdsmen who have been daily killing and raping your kith and kin in your home state?
Leave the slave called omenka ... I giggled when I saw his post, Imagine an eternal slave that wants to "slug it out". Let him go and slug it out with the fulanis decimating his miserable people.

Whether they politicize his death or not, It doesn't change the fact that APC can't win Bayelsa. What happened in Rivers will repeat itself.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by advocates: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2015
April4th:
You pawns keep spewing trash on nairaland, is Alams the only criminal in Nigeria? Obasanjo is there roaming freely after all the billions of dollars he stole from our collective wealth, nobody has harassed or prosecuted him. IBB is there in Minna upon all the atrocities he commited, as free as a bird and yet nobody has ever cared to point accusing fingers at them. Should I include the likes of Tinubu and Co.? We all know their antecedents. Pls let the Governor-General of Ijaw Land rest in peace. Even the bible said "for the living know they shall die, but the dead know nothing" so u guys can keep insulting,wishing and harassing on NL. The man is dead and gone,we should all look forward to the future of this great country Nigeria.
And your idiocy is beyond redemption. What was President Jonathan elected for? To pardon political thieves?We can't justify Alams corruption on the basis of IBB and co who have not been caught. Your reasonings are flaw.
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Difak:
I still don't think he's dead.

If he could disguise as a woman, he can fake death for the same reason.

Bayelsan's, with lil exemptions are ALL thieves. From Alamco through Jona, Dickson to any other politician from bayelsa state are all thieves. Quote me anywhere.

Am quotin u here, dis statement is d reason Nigeria should divide. U call d region dat bears d brunt thieves when in saner climes dy should be d richest and u call lootocratic ex generals heroes.U are annoying

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Martyr601: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Anti corruption search light should turn for once to the northern elite instead of the cajole on the minority of the south south...

I am in no means in support of corruption the fight against it should be free from political witch hunt..

the last time I checked,corruption started from the north but no single politician from the north has ever faced any reasonable prosecution..

People like IBB, Abacha crew and other numerous corrupt northern elites are busy living a flamboyant life..

Equity and the rule of law should cut across every facet of the government and regions..Stop the cajole on the SS and the sycophantic neo colonialism...

Let other soiled northern politicians be hacked to death same way as Diepreye and be tried same as Ibori.

quote author=omenka post=38962129]

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191439-bayelsa-govt-reveals-real-cause-of-alamieyeseighas-death.html[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Kingspin(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
If these guys don't want to let the ol man rest in peace and chose to politicise his death to get some cheap endorsement in the forthcoming State election, we'd gladly get down into the boxing ring with our gloves off and slug it out dirty.

Why was he "fleeing" everywhere he goes upon getting the slightest hint of a request to clear his name if he wasn't guilty?? Why shy away from the courts if you are indeed clean??

Is the fact that he was able to get good treatment in Dubai and stay alive only to flee to Nigeria and die under the "care" of our medical facilities not an indictment on himself as an ex governor and on the PDP government that ruled the country for 16years??

Had he and they spent more time and resources developing our institutions to world class standards, wouldn't he be alive today??

Has ill health ever prevented the law enforcement agencies of making requests of such nature?? Was any formal inquest carried out whose result showed his health deteriorated upon hearing the news or was his death solely as a result of the comatose state of our health facilities??

Are we now to assume, from this statement, that the UK government is responsible for Alam's death?? What part of the blame does the FG share in this as the governor is implicitly suggesting??

Who are the "well meaning Nigerian youths" that are "angry" over the man's death??

This trash from the governor is only aimed at achieving one purpose only- demonise APC in the face of Bayelsans using Alam's death, a gimmick only fools would fall for. In the same breath, they call the people to "revolt" and be "law abiding".

If the PDP thinks politicising this incident is the way to go, then we are more than prepared to have it their way.
It the same fate all our politicians are facing till this hour, so dõnt lay it on the feet of one man. Nigerians must work to end `all` corrupt people among us and expel them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) / Abuja Schools Shut Down As A Truckload Of Bandits Arrives Border Town / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.