Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death (53479 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by oz4real83(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2015
We keep on giving these mofos opportunities to utter rubbish. They are very shameless. The abroad he was running to seek medical attention,was it built by the gods or by human beings? U loot away our health,security,education,roads,power,jobs and everything. U forget that karma is a b*tch. It loves no one. It isn't faithful to anyone! U can't even bribe karma. If u are granted undeserved state pardon because u are connected to a president,karma doesn't even recognise such. It will come at the appropriate time!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by IYANGBALI: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2015
with this story,the state govt ended up make a fool of itself

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by benitwater(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
If these guys don't want to let the ol man rest in peace and chose to politicise his death to get some cheap endorsement in the forthcoming State election, we'd gladly get down into the boxing ring with our gloves off and slug it out dirty.

Why was he "fleeing" everywhere he goes upon getting the slightest hint of a request to clear his name if he wasn't guilty?? Why shy away from the courts if you are indeed clean??

Is the fact that he was able to get good treatment in Dubai and stay alive only to flee to Nigeria and die under the "care" of our medical facilities not an indictment on himself as an ex governor and on the PDP government that ruled the country for 16years??

Had he and they spent more time and resources developing our institutions to world class standards, wouldn't he be alive today??

Has ill health ever prevented the law enforcement agencies of making requests of such nature?? Was any formal inquest carried out whose result showed his health deteriorated upon hearing the news or was his death solely as a result of the comatose state of our health facilities??

Are we now to assume, from this statement, that the UK government is responsible for Alam's death?? What part of the blame does the FG share in this as the governor is implicitly suggesting??

Who are the "well meaning Nigerian youths" that are "angry" over the man's death??

This trash from the governor is only aimed at achieving one purpose only- demonise APC in the face of Bayelsans using Alam's death, a gimmick only fools would fall for. In the same breath, they call the people to "revolt" and be "law abiding".

If the PDP thinks politicising this incident is the way to go, then we are more than prepared to have it their way.
hw i wish i can give u more than 1like for this.thumbs up,i pray all our efforts to take/see Nigeria in greater height will not be in vain IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by MizMyColi(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Politics don't really interest me, but just like you, I read every word of the post and also find it Apt.

The fight against corruption in this nation is a huge JOKE.

cheesy
Politics over interests me o

@Emboldened.
Husshhhhhhh
Do you want them to call you an unpatriotic citizen who hates her country?
Be careful o!grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Fundango: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
drauj:
So because he has a kidney condition he should be exempted from facing his charges abi?

Lesson to those International Thief Thiefs: Steal all u wanna steal but one day nemesis of what you do will certainly catch up with u.

If he hadn't launder money abroad, he'd have been free to access any medical care he needed.

These thieves ahould better start fixing the system because one day, you or your loved one may have no option other than to use these hospitals at home.

The money DSP was suppose to use and build a befitting hospital with world-standard care, he laundered in the UK.

Stop all these hypocritical sympathies no peace for the wicked.

How many fathers, sons, mothers, wives has DSP killed by siphoning the money meant for Hospitals, Roads, Schools, Safe Pipe-Borne water?

I pray nemesis of all their deeds catch them one after the other from North to South, East to West.

PS: Kindly hit 'like' say Amen.
on behalf of all Nairalanders grin
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Likes

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by ibisko04: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2015
PRYCE:
With or without Alams, APC in the south south has always been strung up on life support! Deal with it!
Who cares about how APC fare in the south south.
You better join the wining camp. PDP was in power for 16years in Nigeria and Bayelsa, yet, there is no hospital to treat Alams of his ailments.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by exwizzy90(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
See how old man like you take dey reason, haba, shame nor dey catch you "Massively developed Bayelsa".. Indeed, we get the kind of leaders we deserve.

Smh.
Really. I wonder the kind of development he meant. Maybe a dream Bayelsa, not the present day own.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by uzo4real(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2015
You dey mind am....
hensben:
Bro I tire o.. This statement of Dickson is an insult to Nigerians who couldn't afford treatment abroad.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2015
bigerboy200:

People like u are obviously burden to this earth and I am sure u will be a burden to d grave.. do ur generations a favour by advising ur father against using "pure water" nylon in place of condom so as to prevent another natural disaster as u..i'm even sure that the owner of that those goats in ur profile pic will soon come for u,cos obviously u are getting turned up by their acts and I am also 100% sure u get to rape goats when u don't have victims to carry out ur wicked acts on.. ur time of destruction is near.. Karma is coming ur way..now do ur cursed self a favor and get lost forever,as I will no longer dignify ur legendary and monumental stupidity with further replies..Idiot

Little wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter from the makers of the failed contraceptive to your parents.
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by predatorX: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2015
obiak4:

alams was horded to death by the uk and nigerian govt. Fact
you are not in bayelsa state and you would never understand the bitterness, people of the ijaw nation have for buhari now.
Yesterday was the first morn day for alamco and the general feeling is this: he was killed by the fg whether you take it or not
yesterday would have been a bloodbath for forces stationed in bayelsa if not for the intervention of some ''people''
but that does not make alamco a saint, he did stole but he massively developed his state during his tenure as gov.
What about joshua dariya of plateau what happen to his case with efcc? Under the carpet i guess

you know what??

i pity idiots like you and your Ijaw ilk who think the same way the Nigerian Army is going about the Boko Haram issue is the same way they would go about dealing with you and your kinsmen in the creeks.

Boko Haram has uncharted and vast expanse of bordered land to retreat to and attack from, making it nearly impossible for our Armed Forces to effectively curtail their excesses. But you militants can be managed by the Nigerian military for the foreseeable future. . You might strike first, hitting-hard and fast, maiming and splattering colour on their greys, killing innocent soldiers stationed there to keep the peace But when a comrade is fallen, revenge drives the sane soldier still standing into becoming a blood-thirsty beast. If you doubt that fact, ask your uncles who were old enough to witness Obasanjo's intervention in ODI. Even TIMAYA sef Shout "I say dem don kill dem mama dem papa"

What am i saying in a nutshell, DSP Alamo is a national, regional and international thief. Only an Ethnic group of Kai-Kai drunkards led by a Charlatan "Dick"-son would deem such a disgraced fellow's death worthy of political glory.

A PEOPLE W/out SHAME undecided undecided. Mosquito and Guinea-worm dey finish dem for their village, no pipe-borne water, no hospital, school is still under palm trees. And to think that this was the home-state of a former President embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Ashure: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Geedhey:

so everyone should keep stealing and getting shielded right??... I guess you no longer care about good governance. was Alams indicted wrongly??
was Atiku indicted wrongly? was Dariye wrongly accused? what made DSP's case so unforgivable? think, pls borrow brain if u must. It wasn't all about corruption but punishment for disagreeing with the king of the jungle. OBJ.
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by babafirst(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
If these guys don't want to let the ol man rest in peace and chose to politicise his death to get some cheap endorsement in the forthcoming State election, we'd gladly get down into the boxing ring with our gloves off and slug it out dirty.

Why was he "fleeing" everywhere he goes upon getting the slightest hint of a request to clear his name if he wasn't guilty?? Why shy away from the courts if you are indeed clean??

Is the fact that he was able to get good treatment in Dubai and stay alive only to flee to Nigeria and die under the "care" of our medical facilities not an indictment on himself as an ex governor and on the PDP government that ruled the country for 16years??

Had he and they spent more time and resources developing our institutions to world class standards, wouldn't he be alive today??

Has ill health ever prevented the law enforcement agencies of making requests of such nature?? Was any formal inquest carried out whose result showed his health deteriorated upon hearing the news or was his death solely as a result of the comatose state of our health facilities??

Are we now to assume, from this statement, that the UK government is responsible for Alam's death?? What part of the blame does the FG share in this as the governor is implicitly suggesting??

Who are the "well meaning Nigerian youths" that are "angry" over the man's death??

This trash from the governor is only aimed at achieving one purpose only- demonise APC in the face of Bayelsans using Alam's death, a gimmick only fools would fall for. In the same breath, they call the people to "revolt" and be "law abiding".

If the PDP thinks politicising this incident is the way to go, then we are more than prepared to have it their way.
Great contribution,I was almost commenting but after reading your well articulated presentation I think I will only share this piece of great wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by otr1(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2015
Same fate awaits all those who loot our commonwealth only to run abroad for good medical care.

No thief will rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by MissSlimbody(f): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Politics over interests me o

@Emboldened.
Husshhhhhhh
Do you want them to call you an unpatriotic citizen who hates her country?
Be careful o!grin

If the emboldened will make them call me unpatriotic, then so be it grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by babafirst(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2015
My joy is that no Nigerian can loot the treasury and be welcomed anywhere in the world including the British Virgin Islands.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by drauj(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fundango:

on behalf of all Nairalanders grin
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Likes
Oooops!!!
What amount of likes is that?

Is that what is called Diezanillion?

Wait o Mek I go calculate

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by dejol88: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
chronique:
True. I'm just sad at the Nigerian youths. I intend to write a book on Nigerians so the world would know what they are up against. The modern day Nigeria,is rapidly breeding and producing an army of idiots and people with a terrible kind of mindset. These set of people would wreck the world if allowed to spread this their stupidity globally. They just have to be contained and confined to their immediate environment. If what I see daily on nairaland,is a true reflection of what the average Nigerian is,then it's safe to say Nigeria is doomed,considering the fact that these set of people will end up producing people who they'd also infect with this same mindset and ideology. I like to call it mental and behavioral terrorism;it is very dificult to defeat.

@CHRONIC, Me don tey way i tire for we country.The way we think in this country especially the youth is very disappointing.The Nigeria youths are the most docile i ever came across,so dull, backward in thinking ,only interested in celebrating thieves .
A government will build road ,the next thing they will start celebrating him as if he had use i his private money .No portable water ,no electricity ,poor education system. Infact nothing works in this country,because of the followers .Advocate of, let nigeria divide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by predatorX: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
drauj:
So because he has a kidney condition he should be exempted from facing his charges abi?

Lesson to those International Thief Thiefs: Steal all u wanna steal but one day nemesis of what you do will certainly catch up with u.

If he hadn't launder money abroad, he'd have been free to access any medical care he needed.

These thieves ahould better start fixing the system because one day, you or your loved one may have no option other than to use these hospitals at home.

The money DSP was suppose to use and build a befitting hospital with world-standard care, he laundered in the UK.

How many fathers, sons, mothers, wives has DSP killed by siphoning the money meant for Hospitals, Roads, Schools, Safe Pipe-Borne water?

I pray nemesis of all their deeds catch them one after the other from North to South, East to West.

10^3 = 1 thousand
10^6 = 1 Million
10^9 = 1Billion
10^12 = 1Trillion
10^15 = 1Zillion

OP i for give you 500 Zillion likes but there is a new multiple in quantity now;
10^15 = Dezillion...............DisNoble Laurete Deziani's Input to the world grin grin grin grin

500,000,000,000,000,000 likes grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by collyno1985: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:

Why was he "fleeing" everywhere he went upon getting the slightest hint of a request to clear his name if he wasn't guilty?? Why shy away from the courts if you are indeed clean??

Has ill health ever prevented the law enforcement agencies from making requests of such nature?? Was any formal inquest carried out whose result showed his health deteriorated upon hearing the news or was his death solely as a result of the comatose state of our health facilities??

Who are the "well meaning Nigerian youths at home and in diaspora" that are "angry" over the man's death??

Idiot foolish foOl. In fact market idiot.
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Damager:

Am quotin u here, dis statement is d reason Nigeria should divide. U call d region dat bears d brunt thieves when in saner climes dy should be d richest and u call lootocratic ex generals heroes.U are annoying

They should be the richest? How that one take affect me? If they ought to be rich, shouldn't they work for riches? Average bayelsan doesn't want to work, its all politics. I'm presently schooling in NDU( their state uni), you need to come and see ghost workers among students and also ghost workers among the school's staffs.

They enjoy incentives from oil companies even as a student as scholarship grants but they still ghost work.

Average bayelsans doesn't travel outta their state, they are so archaic, they thief, they involve in cultism, prostitution, robbery, raping, count them, I've seen them all. I'm presently in their state, so tell me anything you think I don't know about them.

quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by ephi123(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Anyone defending Alams deserves a big resounding slap.
Are all your roads well tarred? Are your hospitals equipped and well staffed? Are your graduates gainfully employed? Do you feel secure in your house at night? NO yet people are here defending a big time looter. Now I understand why my NL people will say "Receive sense" - some people are direly in need of the sense true true.
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by nellyalph: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Foolish set of nairalanders that does not have common sense. The politcians are in their homes, drinking and dining. Their children are going to the best schools, hospitals and having the best jobs. Then YOU, your father worked as a janitor while your mom fried akara at the road sides managed to send through grammar schools, community schools and public universities and polytechnic. You excelled and came on nairaland to become E-warriors and E-thugs......

Tomorrow, these people you are fighting for and over will attend each other's birthdays, children's weddings and burials but you don't have common job and you think they notice u.
Nobody that has a job will come on nairaland and type a long epistle..... Go get a life!!!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by InvertedHammer: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
/
Alams died because he failed to build a good hospital in Bayelsa

Those hospitals he would have gone to abroad were built by humans.

His failure in government finally caught up with him.

Like they say, you can run but you cannot hide.

What is happening to Alam's family seems as if the gods have come with vengeance.

Beware of the cries of the poor!

\

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by mickeymimi: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
"died because he was harassed and forced to abandon his medical care abroad."... Harassed by UK government I suppose.

So how are we gonna get all the money back from the UK , Dubai or do we just forget about it or what?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by kingzjay(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:

Why was he "fleeing" everywhere he went upon getting the slightest hint of a request to clear his name if he wasn't guilty?? Why shy away from the courts if you are indeed clean??

Has ill health ever prevented the law enforcement agencies from making requests of such nature?? Was any formal inquest carried out whose result showed his health deteriorated upon hearing the news or was his death solely as a result of the comatose state of our health facilities??

Who are the "well meaning Nigerian youths at home and in diaspora" that are "angry" over the man's death??

Absolutely insighting, creatively constructed and painstakingly penned! You've said it all....

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sevule(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
chronique:
Nigerians are a terrible lot. We seem to enjoy dancing foolishly to the tunes of the same people in charge of our misery. In 2007 when OBJ left power,I got an info from my bestie. He was dating a chick working at mtn. He asked me to load my airtime without the normal *555*1*pin no# and that I should just use *555*pin no#. I told him it wouldn't work but he insisted I should try it. I tried it and it worked and in surprise,I asked how manage? He said it was His girl at mtn that gave him the secret and that the 1 we were adding for every recharge,was going to OBJ. So as soon as the thief from Otta left,they indirectly leaked the info to their subscribers. If you remember very well,mtn didn't announce publicly that they were changing their top-up method. Now,what else can be term corruption,when a sitting president decides to sign a major contract to bring a big multinational company into Nigeria,and enshrines a kick-back policy into the deal? At that time when call rates were so high and people were topping up regularly,you can imagine how much He would have made. I also remember one of the telecoms company that bidded for license then lost out due to a certain issue I can't really remember now. It involved first bank of Nigeria plc then and I remember my dad mentioning Obj being involved in the whole thing then(my dad was a top management staff of the bank at that time and had access to information).

My point in all of these is that,Nigerians aren't standing up to the real thieves and destroyers of the nation;we solely focus on the weak and smaller ones while the main godfathers of corruption stroll and walk about untouched.

You have just written BEAUTIFUL RUBBISH!!!!

I worked in MTN and what you have just written MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL! For goodness sake how can Obasanjo get money anytime customers load credit? Is his account linked to MTN's billing systems? Do you even know what a billing system is and how it operates

For the avoidance of doubt ask any telecoms engineer if the ridiculous scenario you painted above is possible and he would laugh you to scorn. The fact that you heard this in a beer parlor does not make it true. It is IMPOSSIBLE for ANY account to be credited when a customer loads credit
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by chronique(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Well,I won't dispute or argue with you on whether what I said is true or not since I am reporting a third party speech and as you can see,I stated carefully how the info got to me. But the obvious truth that we should concern ourselves with,is the fact that the godfathers of corruption are walking freely while the foot soldiers are being used as scapegoats. Until we can find a way to hold the "untouchables" accountable for their crimes,we'd just continue to chase shadows. That's the focal point of my submission.
sevule:

You have just written BEAUTIFUL RUBBISH!!!!

I worked in MTN and what you have just written MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL! For goodness sake how can Obasanjo get money anytime customers load credit? Is his account linked to MTN's billing systems? Do you even know what a billing system is and how it operates

For the avoidance of doubt ask any telecoms engineer if the ridiculous scenario you painted above is possible and he would laugh you to scorn. The fact that you heard this in a beer parlor does not make it true. It is IMPOSSIBLE for ANY account to be credited when a customer loads credit

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Justinah4real(f): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
drauj:

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Difak:

They should be the richest? How that one take affect me? If they ought to be rich, shouldn't they work for riches? Average bayelsan doesn't want to work, its all politics. I'm presently schooling in NDU( their state uni), you need to come and see ghost workers among students and also ghost workers among the school's staffs.

They enjoy incentives from oil companies even as a student as scholarship grants but they still ghost work.

Average bayelsans doesn't travel outta their state, they are so archaic, they thief, they involve in cultism, prostitution, robbery, raping, count them, I've seen them all. I'm presently in their state, so tell me anything you think I don't know about them.

quote me again.

Interesting so dese things ar not in oda states and u wea able to garner ur stats from ndu? Gud for u, dey shouldn't work jare, dey should be adequately funded by coys on dea land. Datz how it should be. U can't take it to abuja and giv freely to ex generals and still call dem thieves
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Abyzan(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
no committee was set up to ensure his sound health as a former governor

no treatment after death....Niger Delta has indeed lost its Governor General
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by paix(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Don't mind this son of a Dick (Dickson). He was even urging the youth to remain calm, were they going to revolt because of his death? What goes around comes around, Alam died in the medical institution he neglected.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by magzey: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chei the man dey fear to go jail now he don leave the whole world.learning point for our greedy politicians. But thank God na PMB dey power dem no go steal pass their pocket size.Abeg where the other rat wey wan buy zoo park for oyibo back yard.Diezani kuku return our money.NEPA don Shelley remain health etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.