Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (66688 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 16, 2015
loool... hilarious... true, but then why bother wat trips dem?.. diff pple like diff things...male and female alike... so its simple... get a car or shut up!!..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by amitycris(m): 2:25am On Oct 16, 2015
It has also happen to me too, that's why i dey always utilize any opportunity way i get with those kind of chicks .
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by omonnakoda: 2:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!

Eko wo ni itan yi ko wa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by henrimoto(m): 3:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Girls with low IQ and poverty mentality. if to say that girl papa get moto', she no go greet you three times. no mind them, ' OSHO FREE' them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Leaching.thats all...and ofc most girlz r really broke
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Vinshu:

And for being on every post,

In fact I want to run a robot that will make my account auto comment on all threads. Lol. Haha
hahaha. grin grin
nice one. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by repogirl(f): 4:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

Such a turn-off!
See this OP oooo angry

You like fine girl and she like your car....equation don balance na!

There has to be something attractive about someone in the first place, abi ? angry grin

You got attracted to her through her beauty not because you knew who she was and she got attracted to you via your car before she knew who you were. So na the same vanity dey worry two of una.

BTW, it's a total turn off to call on a girl when you are drinking with friends.... Some ladies just don't like it and ofcourse many females have their standard of guys they like to befriend.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that..... Nothing wrong with having standards.... If someone is not on your level or not your type, you move on, simple. There is someone for everyone, no be by force abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by repogirl(f): 4:19am On Oct 16, 2015
louismane:
loool... hilarious... true, but then why bother wat trips dem?.. diff pple like diff things...male and female alike... so its simple... get a car or shut up!!..
thank you!
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 16, 2015
lol... i guess i cn say ur welcme..hihihihi..
repogirl:
thank you!

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 16, 2015
cool
sonofananimal:
you forget to add that word
:-)) you are correct bro, mostly NAIJA WOMEN.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by franklin000(m): 5:04am On Oct 16, 2015
I just came here to read comments
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by dwayni: 5:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:

Such a turn-off!

No offense undecided but what's your point or purpose of this thread?

Well maybe because it's too damn hit over there and chicks ain't trying to sweat to death.

Who doesn't like what's good?
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Collinsiweadi(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2015
All girls want upgrade.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by zheroes(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2015
even if the car was hired for a day they will still fall. when I see such folks all I say in my mind, another cheap bleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by UniqueGem(m): 5:31am On Oct 16, 2015
OP you're very correct here. Each time my Guy comes to school(unilag) with his Venza(daddy bought tho) its always a funny day, just this wednesday after lecture- Come and see how girls were lurking all around him all because they want to get in the car. On our way to the park nothing less than 4 babes asked him jaycoal "pls i saw ur car in the park are you going now? I just need you to drop me at yaba", "one even asked please did you come with your baby?". I was just SMH. Shameless lot.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
just 20yrs and she don start the thing?
#SmD
hahaha, u nd dis ur yeye pics
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2015
prevail23:
bros,no be only car.. just anything dat has 2 or more tires. be it okada, Truck, car,tipper,tractor, dem go enter
wat of bicycle. grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by manie(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

Those guys with those enough money to buy a car, and have assets and the rest of them, but decide to trek to and from wherever they get their money from, and every other place they need to be, are either VERY stingy or not from our generation tongue
That is not true, he is not obliged to impress anybody.,
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

while i do agree with you, i must add this, girls being attracted to things like these, being materialistic and all . . . it's all mainly genetic. ladies are naturally programmed to go after these sorts of things. and the lady you described above is an exception to the rule.

think of it this way, wouldn't you have preferred if your mother had married a richer man? or even better, you might have preferred, that your father was richer. women who marry poor men are often blamed by their offspring in the future for taking such decisions. we all want a better life and for women, it's even harder because due to stereotypes, they are often forced to go after men who are better than them. it is not easy to just ask a girl to go achieve. her achievement is more likely to ostracize her from the male community. think of it, a girl who has a car of her own is more likely to receive far less genuine suitors than the ones that don't.

so in reality, there is only one solution to this problem. rearranging the economy such that having a car no longer signifies exceptional fiscal power. because everyone can afford it. criticizing these women will do naught.

My brother, I agree with to a large extent. Before now, I would have taken those thoughts of my mother having a richer man and all that....but I'm too informed and civilised for that.....even if any of my younger sisters shows up with a guy without a car at the moment, I won't make a fuss out of it; not even within me will I look down on him......Bro, that genetics? I agree totally. It's their wiring and make up......then the system has a big issue to. If all women can easily afford a decent car, it will no longer be a thing a lady will be dying for a guy to have.....

Good morning, bother.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by nigeriancuban: 5:52am On Oct 16, 2015
well I don't blame them,however who doesn't love spiderman,or robin hood, or rather superman..
coz you believe they were superheroes so that's what a car turns you into...
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by banio: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2015
It's natural. It's not a ladies tin. When guys look 4 job, do they go looking 4 the least paying. Everybody wants an improved life, shikina
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:

My brother, I agree with to a large extent. Before now, I would have taken those thoughts of my mother having a richer man and all that....but I'm too informed and civilised for that.....even if any of my younger sisters shows up with a guy without a car at the moment, I won't make a fuss out of it; not even within me will I look down on him......Bro, that genetics? I agree totally. It's their wiring and make up......then the system has a big issue to. If all women can easily afford a decent car, it will no longer be a thing a lady will be dying for a guy to have.....

Good morning, bother.
actually, women preferring better men has been a good thing for our species in general, but that is a story for another day.
and you are indeed right. once a car becomes commonplace. it won't be something women would be running around for. we have not yet reached the point where material possessions do not matter in the society. as is in places like the US and the rest. when that happens, the behaviour of our women will shock you . . . pleasantly too. smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
actually, women preferring better men has been a good thing for our species in general, but that is a story for another day.
and you are indeed right. once a car becomes commonplace. it won't be something women would be running around for. we have not yet reached the point where material possessions do not matter in the society. as is in places like the US and the rest. when that happens, the behaviour of our women will shock you . . . pleasantly too. smiley smiley

We're on the same page brother. Once we have a well developed economy with almost everyone being able to acquire these things, thir values will drop. That's the way it is.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by nigeriancuban: 6:00am On Oct 16, 2015
most time bb also signifies a verybhealthy lady though #my oppimion of why I trip for them
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 16, 2015
IzonOwei, I can spot you. What are you doing at the background? Come out and say something. LOL!
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:
IzonOwei, I can spot you. What are you doing at the background? Come out and say something. LOL!
shocked shocked....preye ooo... grin grin...tubara...this one you torch light me like this...ermm...I would say no girl wants to suffer which I can understand...but I respect girls who would want to love a guy for who he is, knowing he's got good prospects and a hard worker,not because he is driving a car..there might be no car tomorrow..what would she do then?...run away?...my babe presently gives me every reason to believe not all girls fall under this materialistic wahala...

Preye I don talk my own finish o...egberi fa... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2015
This reminds me of how i changed my whatsapp status to 'Thank God for this car i just bought'..
Before i could say 'jack',all those girls that were forming for me were the ones sending me messages...

They fall for even the mention of the name 'car'.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2015
holyFRED:
This reminds me of how i changed my whatsapp status to 'Thank God for this car i just bought'..
Before i could say 'jack',all those girls that were forming for me were the ones sending me messages...

They fall for even the mention of the name 'car'.. grin grin
grin grin...my belle don tear for laugh.... grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by otunbashonny(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2015
The girl must be a unilag babe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.