Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (66690 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by nephemmy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bitches...
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by king406(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ OP which car were u driving?
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Felitsa187(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
prevail23:
bros,no be only car..
just anything dat has 2 or more tires.
be it okada, Truck, car,tipper,tractor, dem go enter
Not true. Dont just conclude, bruh!!
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by lordheir: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Car add flavour To the relationship grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Smh undecided
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
dearpreye:
My brother, it's indeed a shameful act. I think a lot of factors are responsible for this behaviour.

Somehow it's a societal issue. We have a society that has come idolise ostentation of affluence- especially things like cars. We're a pretty poor nation, looking from the GDP angle; hence anyone with a car can be quickly adjudged as being wealthy. I doubt I can do sufficient justice to this issue at hand. Poverty is high in Nigeria. The average woman doesn't want to be too close to someone who appears to be struggling financially. SMH! Some in laws treat guys with cars better. I believe the ladies are naturally responding to OUR society's expectations and values.

Background. I think this also has a lot to do with this issue. I had a very close female female back at the higher Institution days. She's one of the most serene, mature, focused and responsible ladies I've met. Even when I showed up with my ride after I got a job, she didn't come any inch closer; she simply remained herself. Even when others within that our cycle of friends were visibly excited for me, she still remained herself. My woman and her siblings also fall in this category of proper family values and discipline. They're hardly moved by any material show from men. So, to a large extent, family values and upbringing are also responsible.

The lady's Personal Values. There are still thousands of ladies with some sense of discipline, though a lot more are on the opposite side. A lot of them don't even know who they are, their values, their limits of tolerance, their beliefs; almost anything goes.

old boy...they are in hundreds oh. to lay a lady esp in Lagos, just drive sth.. whether it is urs or not... u can even fuwadu them in d car. it makes movements and heqheq convenient.no too much story or hassle. no dragging of pants but it is poverty induced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by cbrass(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:

Cyprus.

If my post offended you then I'm sorry.

I post anything that comes to my mind here. Because there is nothing anyone can do but read it and quote me. Again, Sorry.

You don't have to apologize, just want to let you know human beings are thesame every where, irregardless of tribe or colour. Its the intent of our character that defines us kiss
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Ensquare(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
I did not know oo, let me go and buy a car now
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Felitsa187:

Not true. Dont just conclude, bruh!!
taaaa...u dey give men without hope tongue
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by jornie(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:
I did not read the post but to answer the question asked in the title:

They are Nigerian girls!

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by flokii: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
please let sleeping dogs lie..
guys wey no get ride go start to dey think now...
awon leggedez crew grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by cbrass(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chikichi042:
Smh undecided

He is right hmm? wink
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
icedbeatz:
it's the stamp/certificate that endorses you as a loaded guy, haven't you heard that NAIJA women can perceive money from million miles away?
you forget to add that word

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by killsmith(f): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
prevail23:
bros,no be only car..
wheel chair

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Felitsa187(f): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
aim5:

Most Nigerian girls are just shallow, hell girls in general are shallow. They'll ignore you when you're struggling and poor, but once they see that you're wealthy and have the latest cars, mansion and other luxuries, they'll latch on to you and try to chop some of your wealth. I've seen it too many times.
Dude, watch ur words! If u must b so pained, do not generalise by stating all gals r shallow. Have u met all d gals in dis life? Remember wen u say all, that includes ur mother, sister(if u have one) and future gf/wife. So think before u comment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] simply because our roads are no longer good
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
dearpreye:
My brother, it's indeed a shameful act. I think a lot of factors are responsible for this behaviour.

Somehow it's a societal issue. We have a society that has come idolise ostentation of affluence- especially things like cars. We're a pretty poor nation, looking from the GDP angle; hence anyone with a car can be quickly adjudged as being wealthy. I doubt I can do sufficient justice to this issue at hand. Poverty is high in Nigeria. The average woman doesn't want to be too close to someone who appears to be struggling financially. SMH! Some in laws treat guys with cars better. I believe the ladies are naturally responding to OUR society's expectations and values.

Background. I think this also has a lot to do with this issue. I had a very close female female back at the higher Institution days. She's one of the most serene, mature, focused and responsible ladies I've met. Even when I showed up with my ride after I got a job, she didn't come any inch closer; she simply remained herself. Even when others within that our cycle of friends were visibly excited for me, she still remained herself. My woman and her siblings also fall in this category of proper family values and discipline. They're hardly moved by any material show from men. So, to a large extent, family values and upbringing are also responsible.

The lady's Personal Values. There are still thousands of ladies with some sense of discipline, though a lot more are on the opposite side. A lot of them don't even know who they are, their values, their limits of tolerance, their beliefs; almost anything goes.

I love this bro cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Una no dey Close?
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:
I did not read the post but to answer the question asked in the title:

They are Nigerian girls!
Lolzzzz grin

Our WOMEN ARE coming for your head!
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Bamz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
A girl of 20 hasn't really experienced life sha... she's still in her prime and probably still in school... she won't minding dating someone with Swag that flashes some cash. Yes typical Nigerian chic.

When she ages, her orientation may begin to change and she'd look for stability and security in a guy

And for you OP, I think first impression matters. Unless you had ulterior motives or you acted rather irresponsibly when you first approached her, no sensible chic would brush you off since it seemed you were in a social gathering. The reason I'm saying is cos you stopped over to see her again... so maybe if the disrespect and shaming truthfully came from her part, you would have tried all possible ways to avoid her subsequently. I'm just saying smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by pet4ril(f): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
And why do I see any guy that has a car as a play boy? I mean not always serious and faithful in relationships...... or should I change this mentality about them?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
vision2050:
God forbid Poverty in my life
a girl run after a 1983 model car.mtcheww
iranugrin

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Damilare5882(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Come to Lautech ... You will see more ... Dem go run follow Boiz with cars like sey den papa no own one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Felitsa187:

Dude, watch ur words! If u must b so pained, do not generalise by stating all gals r shallow. Have u met all d gals in dis life? Remember wen u say all, that includes ur mother, sister(if u have one) and future gf/wife. So think before u comment.

Did I say all? Did you not read where I said most? And why are disputing what I'm saying, deep down you know most Nigerian women are shallow. And yes that includes my sister and even my mom to a degree.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Blackeard(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
They love men who can drive them crazy cry angry
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
THANK GOD YOU SAID MOST NAIJA GIRLS.

BECAUSE MOST NAIJA WOMEN ARE LIVING WITH POVERTY. AND WHEN YOU ARE IN POVERTY YOU SEE ANY SHINING AND MOVING THINS AS GOLD OR AN ENERGY SOURCE TO GET RAID OF THERE POVERTY.

That's NAIJA WOMEN for you
bros...u mean get rid? caps no help!
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have be pondering over this
not only yu sir
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by hoebamaa(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I see. smiley
What did you see??
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by seunny4lif(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Even if money no dey for fuel cool dem go still tell me babe don't worry I have some change with me shocked shocked and I will be like so, after let go home grin grin
Naso, she say no make we dey drive around the city angry grin and I will be like, I be your papa driver undecided
Dey snap their yeye pics inside every car, as if Na dem papa own angry angry

No be poverty matter even na the rich girls worst pass and if, you no believe go VI or Lekki may you see.....
To me car Na the easiest way to Bleep all these girls unless you dey do mumu gentleman grin angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
prevail23:
bros,no be only car..
you forget to add bicycle
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
kosplateau:

bros...u mean get rid? caps no help!
papa English thank you undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.