Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (66694 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tunde1200(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2015
You said it all bro!.

Poverty and low value of life caused it.

dearpreye:
My brother, it's indeed a shameful act. I think a lot of factors are responsible for this behaviour.

Somehow it's a societal issue. We have a society that has come to idolise ostentation of affluence- especially things like cars. We're a pretty poor nation, looking from the GDP angle; hence anyone with a car can be quickly adjudged as being wealthy. I doubt I can do sufficient justice to this issue at hand. Poverty is high in Nigeria. The average woman doesn't want to be too close to someone who appears to be struggling financially. SMH! Some in laws treat guys with cars better. I believe the ladies are naturally responding to OUR society's expectations and values.

Background. I think this also has a lot to do with this issue. I had a very close female friend back at the higher Institution days. She's one of the most serene, mature, focused and responsible ladies I've met. Even when I showed up with my ride after I got a job, she didn't come any inch closer; she simply remained herself. Even when others within that our cycle of friends were visibly excited for me, she still remained herself. My woman and her siblings also fall in this category of proper family values and discipline. They're hardly moved by any material show from men. So, to a large extent, family values and upbringing are also responsible.

The lady's Personal Values. There are still thousands of ladies with some sense of discipline, though a lot more are on the opposite side. A lot of them don't even know who they are, their values, their limits of tolerance, their beliefs; almost anything goes. The issue is rather complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Kelechi2020(m): 6:12am On Oct 16, 2015
halfrica:
Same way nigerian men fall for ass undecided
Nd white chicks undecided

We fall for cars!
Cos atleast if we want to be used nd dumped we gat bars to rely on

Av come to tink of it for everytin a nigerian girl do to a nigerian guy they deserve it angry

Let one yeye nigeria boy quote me i will read out ur bio-data for u angry

see your mouth....
i love them big and chocolate...the white thing is for another day.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Taiwo20(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!

After all the apology and all that I would simply ask her "please do u know where I could get call card around here"

#TeamMiOraYeShit
#RematchIsAlwaysSweet
#TeamExcuseMeDoesntAlwaysMeanIwantToToastYou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Acidosis(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

Those guys with those enough money to buy a car, and have assets and the rest of them, but decide to trek to and from wherever they get their money from, and every other place they need to be, are either VERY stingy or not from our generation tongue
That's not true my lady, some are simply waiting for the returns on their investment.

Others are still saving to get the car they deserve. So why a cheap girl is running after a guy with 1999 Toyota Camry, another guy out there simply needs N500,000 to compliment his N5m savings (in bank) for a 2014 model tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2015
IzonOwei:
shocked shocked....preye ooo... grin grin...tubara...this one you torch light me like this...ermm...I would say no girl wants to suffer which I can understand...but I respect girls who would want to love a guy for who he is, knowing he's got good prospects and a hard worker,not because he is driving a car..there might be no car tomorrow..what would she do then?...run away?...my babe presently gives me every reason to believe not all girls fall under this materialistic wahala...

Preye I don talk my own finish o...egberi fa... grin

Simple and very straightforward talk from my humble brother. Egberi faaa!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I love this bro cool

Coming from YOU? Many thanks.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2015
Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily
For Guys With Cars?
It's because they don't want to be trekking or be paying for a ride.They always want everything free of charge.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Taiwo20(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2015
When Isaac wan go pick Rebecca as Wife, na horse them carry go....if not the tori for nor enter Bible

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Donpressman:
your comment (epistle) is longer than the post grin Why not create another thread grin

LOL! As long as you get the message. Dazzol!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by jascon1(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Myopia/ family poverty historia
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:
That's not true my lady, some are simply waiting for the returns on their investment.

Others are still saving to get the car they deserve. So why a cheap girl is running after a guy with 1999 Toyota Camry, another guy out there simply needs N500,000 to compliment his N5m savings (in bank) for a 2014 model tongue

In other words, he doesn't have the money...so what exactly are you doing quoting me?
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Acidosis(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

In other words, he doesn't have the money...so what exactly are you doing quoting me?

Which side are you..?

Car-conscious? grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2015
manie:
That is not true, he is not obliged to impress anybody.,

Good! So are we (ladies) also not obliged to impress you (guys) or live up to whatever expectations (as myopic as it can be) you people have of us...
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tolustx(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Why do I see you on almost every thread?
because u roam about too much.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by k1centy: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Its like asking why job seakers prefer jobs with higher pays than jobs with lower pays.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:

Which side are you..?
Car-conscious? grin
Yes grin. After all no be naija girl i be? undecided I've got to represent us wella tongue
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Ade001ng(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Girls and cars are like bread and butter.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

Such a turn-off!

Because CAR is expensive
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if you place a guy that owns a camel with the one that uses his leggedis Benz, babe will still go for the one with camel. Let's say its nature, babe no wan suffer at all".

Hmmmmm

Since you know it!

Just pray for them na
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Ijaya123: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Why are the ladies avoiding this thread? Is it a case of guilty as charged?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by redcliff: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2015
cbrass:

You don't have to apologize, just want to let you know human beings are thesame every where, irregardless of tribe or colour. Its the intent of our character that defines us kiss

Well not everywhere. I bet you most women in countries that have a high standard of living dont give a hoot about if u have a car or not. Note that i Said most countries with a high standard of living.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by favourlove1: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:
My brother, it's indeed a shameful trend. I think a lot of factors are responsible for this behaviour. So lemme give them some slack. LOL!

Somehow it's a societal issue. We have a society that has come to idolise ostentation of affluence- especially things like cars. We're a pretty poor nation, looking from the GDP angle; hence anyone with a car can be quickly adjudged as being wealthy. I doubt I can do sufficient justice to this issue at hand. Poverty is high in Nigeria. The average woman doesn't want to be too close to someone who appears to be struggling financially. SMH! Some in laws treat guys with cars better. I believe the ladies are naturally responding to OUR society's expectations and values.

Background. I think this also has a lot to do with this issue. I had a very close female friend back at the higher Institution days. She's one of the most serene, mature, focused and responsible ladies I've met. Even when I showed up with my ride after I got a job, she didn't come any inch closer; she simply remained herself. Even when others within that our cycle of friends were visibly excited for me, she still remained herself. My woman and her siblings also fall in this category of proper family values and discipline. They're hardly moved by any material show from men. So, to a large extent, family values and upbringing are also responsible.

The lady's Personal Values. There are still thousands of ladies with some sense of discipline, though a lot more are on the opposite side. A lot of them don't even know who they are, their values, their limits of tolerance, their beliefs; almost anything goes. The issue is rather complex.

All in all, women are so wired uniquely with such complexities that us men can't fully grasp them. Even them are sometimes confused as to their true identities. LOL!
one origin for you!
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by richard870(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:

Such a turn-off!
Not only in Naija....also here in Ghana.It's just demented!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by inotnormal: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2015
nIGERIAN gIRLS fAKE Since 1940.

Don't miss this seminal.

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by manie(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

Good! So are we (ladies) also not obliged to impress you (guys) or live up to whatever expectations (as myopic as it can be) you people have of us...
Ladies have the right to desire the standard they want. I will only advise guys to work hard, make legitimate money, invest in any asset class that catches their fancy, plan for the long term and make life comfortable for themselves by having a decent accomodation and car. When you have all these the dating game can be very interesting and cost effective. When you get to this level please be confident, independent minded and please do not do cheap guys or gold diggers. The only disadvantage is that it may be very difficult for the guy to decide on who to settle down with among the numerous ladies in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Bollinger(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Why do I see you on almost every thread?

The only way you could have seen him on every thread is because you are on every thread. Or are you psychic?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ojemglo(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2015
GUYZ MAKE WE LEAVE THIS TALK FOR ANOTHER DAY,REASON IS COS I WILL ADVICE ANY GUY TO HUSTLE AND PRAY ONE DAY OLUWA IN HIS INFINITE MERCY WILL BLESS YOU WITH CAR AND OTHER GOOD THINGS OF LIFE.

I DONT THINK TREKKING AND SUFFER IS GUD FOR BOTH BABES AND GUYZ.IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR OR MONEY TO BUY PRAY AND ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE THEM ALL;.

I CONCOR,

NA GOD WIN OOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2015
manie:
. The only disadvantage is that it may be very difficult for the guy to decide on who to settle down with among the numerous ladies in his life.

If he's ready to settle down, he should be able to separate chaff from wheat. If not, then he ma must be chaff and who wants to settle down with such?
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by judette(f): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Owliver:
if the girl had snubbed him with a car after snubbing him initially then we'll know she is a principled girl but no she started shinning her 32 because of car she doesn't even know the owner. that's lame meeehn

Where have you been?
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Rosejefrey(f): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerian guys always looking 4 a girl DAT would love them the way they are,so a girl should not have a choice? after a guy has wasted his youthful life gallivanting,at the end of the day he want a girl to love his poor ass.hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.