Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (20176 Views)

How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by bomakris(f): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

IT IS OVER

SAYS THE LORD GOD OF HOST.

JUST LIKE THAT.

put urself in that shoe then u will know that is not just like that.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by brooklyn99: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
have "wack" sex with her. cum in like 2 mins while she's just getting warmed up (if thats not how uve been from jump anyways.lol). thats guaranteed to have her looking elsewhere and getting rid of ur ass.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by posakosa(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99:

have "wack" sex with her. cum in like 2 mins while she's just getting warmed up (if thats not how uve been from jump anyways.lol). thats guaranteed to have her looking elsewhere and getting rid of your ass.

and what if she sees this as an opportunity to teach you how to do it better ? what will you do ?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by brooklyn99: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
have even wacker sexx!!! or, ask to do some sadomasochistic shit with her---sorta like white men do--- like defecating on her chest, eating each others vomit, anal, etc, trust me, a nigerian gal aint tryna hear all that. she out the door. GOODBYYYYEEEEE RELATIONSHIP!!!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by posakosa(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^ and what if she likes that ?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by brooklyn99: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
then ure shit outta luck. good luck, i think grin
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by posakosa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
hahahaha---- so i thought. Some women are crazy. You just gotta learn how to sort them out.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by glamourtop: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
Bob, I understand ur plight all I think u need to do is to tell her you have given ur life to Christ (Born again) that things are going wrong and a prohesy came that until u stop the stuff worse are coming, bla bla bla, u know what I mean, and make sure u sincerely give ur life to CHrist, simple, have a nice day
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by agathamari(f): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
forget breaking her heart. call her and tell her flat out she was a fling nothing more. deleat her number and block it. never go visit her, never call her again. then go and repent to your wife. if you truely love her then you will disclose to her, you never know she may suspect it, might get a call of visit from your lady friend or she may have read what you wrote on here
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BTT(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2010
There's nothing like severing communication. Its magical.

No calls, no sms

no planned or 'unplanned' visits.

Pick her calls and leave the phone running without putting it to ur ear.

When she sends an sms - which are likely going to be pleas and emotional blackmails - treat them like you treat the sms from ur network provider- trash!

Most importantly, this takes genuine discipline.

When u see the success, u will want to boast to ur wife about it. Brace up, there's a storm coming.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by swezenberg(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2010
[color=#000099]Enjoy it while it lasts, it wont last much longer than u really think. The crime has already been committed so commit it very well so that when u r to pay the price, the punishment will be justified. The wifey will be hurt but you have no excuse for your kids.
You can draw some consolation from the fact that u r not the only one in it today, in fact millions of people [including some of the girls and guys saying they hate u on this thread, some have slept with married men and women] do it so its not such a huge deal.

You need to go and make peace with your creator and desist from any form of adultery in the future[/color

Consider the words of this poster.

Just few days ago. I got mail from a lady trying to be my friend asking us to hook up. All I could tell her was that I'm married. That she shouuld try other single men. I showed my wife her mail and that settled it. she was very glad I took such step. The truth is I get lots of calls from Unknown numbers and hidden ones like that and I'm sure these are ladies who might have gotten my number from somewhere. the temptation is there but you have to be a man. Ladies who come here to castigate I'm not saying it is wrong to rebuke but sincerely you need to do alot of praying for your men. If only you know what other women out there do these days to just get that fling. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Ndeewonu: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2010
What is reason? Table them & settle amicably.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by face007(f): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2010
at u seem be remorseful about wat u did,my husband doesnt care about hw i feel,so far he satisfies himself,he travels all d way 2 calabar just to b wit gfriend,he spent dis last christmas wit her,we also have 2 kids,since he has started seein her,we dnt av sex anymore,most of the times i wish i can do d same to him,but i just cant,am hopin he will realise wat his doin some,sometimes i go to bed cryin,but this new yr am goin to focus on more positive tings.and ignore watever he is doin.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by peterolo: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
there so many angels to ur story,before you disconnect her from ur life findout spiritual if her star goes with yours, if yes, then follow it gently for the sake of children, this lady has she ever dated a married man before, hope your wife at home has not equally dated a married man before, did u break any ladies heart before u got married, the wife u married is she a( matchmake) arrangement from friends or smone close because u dont truely love her may the second one is d perfect will of God for u while ur wife at home is a permissive will of God.after sleeping with this lady what do u fill for your wife PITY OR MORE PASSION OR EVEN LESS PASSION.answer my question then i will tell u more about life. enjoy
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by adetoru(f): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2010
I hate how men like you always blame ur infidelity on the fact that you have problems with your wife,should your wife also do the same when you upset her?I guess she should do the same and tell you "sorry,stuff happens" angry
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by adetoru(f): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2010
at u seem be remorseful about wat u did,my husband doesnt care about hw i feel,so far he satisfies himself,he travels all d way 2 calabar just to b wit gfriend,he spent dis last christmas wit her,we also have 2 kids,since he has started seein her,we dnt av intimacy anymore,most of the times i wish i can do d same to him,but i just cant,am hopin he will realise wat his doin some,sometimes i go to bed cryin,but this new yr am goin to focus on more positive tings.and ignore watever he is doin.
I feel for you cos i went thru the same thing,The woman was a white woman and she came all the way from the UK to be with my husband and he spent 2 nites out of the house.
Solution,pray,concentrate on the kids and yourself.Don't call him unless it's important and don't answer some of his calls.I promise.he'll wonder why.It worked for me,now he gives me his fone to answer,Goodluck,I'll be praying for you smiley
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by peterolo: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
Adetoru,
i no what you feel but let us put sentiment as aside 80% of nigeria married men will sleep with other women after marrige, this is not their fault is a background they cant change our grand parent married two or more woman christainity has come, try to change that, but is still very difficult. one of the solution to this problem is for woman to stop sex before marriage if that become very possible then we men will have to marry the woman before sleeping with her, i believe you are equally guilty of sex before marriage, the man has tested and he wont stop until there is a break which could be child bearing or other juicy women taking him away. any man who has not accept the Bible teachings will surely go for other younger or more sexy ladies it is not easy for a black man to keep himself it takes the grace of God even the white are struggling to stick to one wife, why do you think they have plenty cases of divorce.Be nice to him and be very hopeful may be when he is old(weak) or broke that may calm him down.dont fight him
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by kariyo: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2010
adetoru:

at u seem be remorseful about wat u did,my husband doesnt care about hw i feel,so far he satisfies himself,he travels all d way 2 calabar just to b wit gfriend,he spent dis last christmas wit her,we also have 2 kids,since he has started seein her,we dnt av intimacy anymore,most of the times i wish i can do d same to him,but i just cant,am hopin he will realise wat his doin some,sometimes i go to bed cryin,but this new yr am goin to focus on more positive tings.and ignore watever he is doin.
I feel for you cos i went thru the same thing,The woman was a white woman and she came all the way from the UK to be with my husband and he spent 2 nites out of the house.
Solution,pray,concentrate on the kids and yourself.Don't call him unless it's important and don't answer some of his calls.I promise.he'll wonder why.It worked for me,now he gives me his fone to answer,Goodluck,I'll be praying for you smiley

adetoru

Just find this strange - on one thread you said you have 3 kids (Nigerian names) but now you have two. Didn't read every single page on this topic so maybe you're just quoting another poster without quotation marks in which case I apologise
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by agathamari(f): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2010
easy, tell your wife.  she can deal with the girlfor you, tha is after she has disposed of you

brooklyn99:

have even wacker sexx!!! or, ask to do some sadomasochistic poo with her---sorta like white men do--- like defecating on her chest, eating each others vomit, anal, etc, trust me, a nigerian gal aint tryna hear all that. she out the door. GOODBYYYYEEEEE RELATIONSHIP!!!
since when do whites do this? only once have i seen the sh/it and that was a japanese por/n.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by peterolo: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
abeg leave the innocent woman out of this
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by justdream(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
Its so unfair of u my man, are u a SCREWDRIVER ne? U kpanshi finish com dey cry foul?
Guess u ar a BIGBOI too so handle ur biz cos u brot it on ursef,no mata hw sweet a poison is,its still a poison.
Tell her u ar married and confess to ur wife.I promise u after ur confession,u'll feel better and move on.
Take out ur SEXUAL FRUSTRATIONS on ur wife,u'll be heaven bound my dear. Stop skirt chasing even if u own MTN nigeria.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by afribeauty(f): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
u cant eat ur cake and still av it,wot u did was wrong,u hurt the poor lady, still u av got to think of ur home, family first. so pls sort her out postrate,cry for her if u av to,just make sure she let go
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by SleekReek(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2010
Very frankly i feel very bad about this.
I had probs with my wife that maybe gave me the
push. But all that is history. My wife actually
saw some of her texts. But i guess my wife was
willing to protect her marriage rather raise any quarrel.
I love my wife. We have fully reconciled.
Its a terrible mistake for me to do the"short" date
and its getting me in bad light. I deserve it. I need her to forgive me.
Never Again.

First of all don't justify what you did,everybody gets pushed but not everyone allows themselves to be pushed to misbehave.When you say full reconciled,what do you mean?Did you tell her what you did?If that's what you did fine,if not please do,the truth will set you free.Telling your wife will remove the leverage the other lady may want to have over you.So after you tell your wife,then tell the lady you are truly sorry but you can't continue,let her know that what if she was married will she like her husband having an affair,let her know you are attracted to her but you want the best for her so you need time and space away from her,then delete her number from your phone and remove any ability to see her again, All I'm saying,when you are doing them, you must mean it from the heart,because like a darting sparrow,an undeserved curse doesn't come to land,if you do it right no curse can affect you.

Secondly it may be painful and will take time,but talk with the wife you love about what lead to all this,please don't even blame her,tell her you want your marriage to succeed and that you sincerely don't want to ever betray her again.You must show her extra love and attention and let your love safe guard you from future straying.The key sign that an affair is impending,is when you start discussing intimate stuff  with another lady who ain't your wife,so watch it.

Then finally pray,ask God for forgiveness and plead with him to remove the consequences of infidelity from your life,because one thing it does, is that it will cripple your finances.I really wish you the best at reconciling with your wife.Good luck
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Ladyrsky46: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
Bob James:

Very beatiful contributions have been made,
lately the lady came around and have been wanting to see me but
i politely refused to see her because it could further create some silly private scenes.
Even though she has said she will be the last person to break my marriage,
i still dont want to throw caution to the winds. I love my family and i would want to risk a lifetime thing for
what is temporary and that also could mar my destiny.
The mistake have been made. I fell. But must i remain fallen? No way.
She's got to move on and let God give her the man she desires.
I showed so much care for her, i was everything to her, i satisfied her so well in bed, and now am quitting.
Its not going to be easy for her i know but hey, its a mistake.
Guys, i face a lot of temptation. Thats the truth.
Iknow a number of guys do. Even the so-called saints who have timelessly hung me on the cross have done worse.
Even pastors have come face to face with issues like this. Some fell but they got up, picked up the bits and pieces and[b] moved on with God.
I have moved on. Thats my joy now.[/b]
Thank God it's alright now.*sigh of relief*

1 Like

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by zone77(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2010
@poster, i fil 4 ur wife,coz u dont deserve her,wat if it was d oda way round wat wil u do, try n ask ur self, al dis tins am doin,wat if ur wife was d 1 doin it hw wuld u fil,probably u wil beat her cal her names even move 2 d brink of divorce,beta b politely tel d oda gal ur married simple unless ur stil enjoyin d girl, be careful man
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by HARDDICK(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2010
Is simple call on of your best friend to go after her try to seduce her for himself,one day meet them in a restaurant then tell her she is cheating on you,thats it
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Druss(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2010
The Bible says if my people who are called by my name should humble themselves and pray, and turn from their wicked ways then he will hear them and he will heal their land.

The Bible also says it is only by the grace of GOD that man can make heaven not by man's actions but only GOD's grace.

The Bible also says that GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten sin that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

However the Bible also says that shall we remain in sin that GRACE may abound!! NO!!

Read the book of Romans with your wife.

I too got married and have been battling with sexual temptations. I have never been a man who sleeps around or had intentions of sleeping around. However it is as if in marriage something tries to tempt you to break your vows. It is only by GOD's grace that one can overcome such actions.

My take -
repent, THEN cry to GOD for grace, forgiveness and strength. THIRDLY stay away from the woman.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by carnal: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2010
I am happy to read the fact that u hv moved on,i am married and i undastand what the situation could mean with babes lik dis.lik u rightly said alot of 'us' do dis thins but na who dem catch b 'tif'.u hv taken a good step to allow her to move on while u hv done same.stick to ur decision and neva neva look back.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2010
its true that most naija men sleeps around or have a fling outside their marriage. 1st solemnly ask God 4 4giveness then confide with ur wife no matter how she reacts but see to it that u are the cause of ur predicament and work hard towards being faithful to ur wife, family and GOD at large.

to all men out there: it starts 1st with a decision to stick with only 1 partner, being concrete on such decision and working hard to fulfil such decision, i know its not easy but its 100% possible!

thanks
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Pauljoyoge: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2011
Guy if you love your wife and your family forget that woman, she came to destroy your home
Women are desperate to settle down don't mind her please

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Fokativ: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^What the f**ck is this picture doing here or is she the lady being discussed?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sugardaddy1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
lomomike:

its true that most naija men sleeps around  or have a fling outside their marriage. 1st solemnly ask God 4 4giveness then confide with your wife no matter how she reacts but see to it that u are the cause of your predicament and work hard towards being faithful to your wife, family and GOD at large.

to all men out there: it starts 1st with a decision to stick with only 1 partner, being concrete on such decision and working hard to fulfil such decision,  i know its not easy but its 100% possible!

thanks
@lomomike
Which one be confide in your wife again? Abeg leave the OP alone, it's always better not to re-open healed wounds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) / If Your Ex Sends " You Will Never Find Someone Like Me Again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.