Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (20175 Views)

How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Abz: 1:07pm On May 20, 2009
at least you're not considering divorce or bringing a second woman home, a happily married man with a loving wife doesn't think of having affair; and when the temptations come, he will always find a way out. I guess you're really repenting because of your kids. Blame your wife my friend, and look after the kids, they are the most important. Because of your deed, doesn't mean you can't be a loving and supportive father, but if your wife is a loving, supportive, good mother, trustwothy woman, then you really screwed up.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by emelumgini(f): 2:31pm On May 20, 2009
ABZ, why are you being sacarstic about women.The man did not tell you that it was the wife that caused it.He said that he met this lady in the plane and from there one thing led to another,so i dont see how his wife is to blame for a husband that cannot keep his 2 legs together.You should advise him as your fellow man or should i say your partner in crime.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by NigaLurva: 3:13pm On May 20, 2009
emelumgini:

You should advise him as your fellow man or should i say your partner in crime.

I can advise you on how to cheat and get away with it. Women hate cheating because they think they will caught. Hit me up and I will give you a trusted method. Lets get it on.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 3:31pm On May 20, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 3:34pm On May 20, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by finemocha(f): 3:36pm On May 20, 2009
o boy, well goodluck. now u see y some men just hire prostitutes or go to strip clubs. no strings attached
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2009
My friend, you have taken the right step. Please stick to your decision and let her go.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Gadols(f): 4:36pm On May 21, 2009
Pls cut it out quickily. i had a similar experience. I almost lost my head.
Do all you can to save your marriage. cheesy
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by oluwafemi113(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2009
Austynzogs:

Nigerians! Crying more than the bereaved.The man only ased for advice and not insults.Pls if you have nothing meaningful to say,shut ya trap!! So many of us if given the opportunity will even do worse than Bros.

na true you talk
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2009
Who is crying here? Or am I missing something? grin
We are only offering advice that's all and I think that
is what was demanded. Pls read the title of this thread
again before posting. Thanks.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by biola44: 10:05am On May 22, 2009
@poster: its up to u to end it since u started it n its all ur fault cos, stand up n be a man or keep on rocking so dat u'll have enough good memories at the end of ur adventure,
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2009
You have spoken well.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sley4life(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2009
Poster, u ar a slowpoke
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2009
has it come to this now? grin
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by yjay(f): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2009
i was actually going to be polite & say JUST CUT HER OFF & then u go ahead & make this Statement

Bob James:

Very beatiful contributions have been made,
lately the lady came around and have been wanting to see me but
i politely refused to see her because it could further create some stupid private scenes.
Even though she has said she will be the last person to break my marriage,
i still dont want to throw caution to the winds. I love my family and i would want to risk a lifetime thing for
what is temporary and that also could mar my destiny.
The mistake have been made. I fell. But must i remain fallen? No way.
She's got to move on and let God give her the man she desires.
I showed so much care for her, i was everything to her, i satisfied her so well in bed, and now am quitting.
Its not going to be easy for her i know but hey, its a mistake.
Guys, i face a lot of temptation. Thats the truth.
Iknow a number of guys do. Even the so-called saints who have timelessly hung me on the cross have done worse.
Even pastors have come face to face with issues like this. Some fell but they got up, picked up the bits and pieces and moved on with God.
I have moved on. Thats my joy now.
wat kind of crappy statement is that? seems to me like ure not apologetic at all & u do deserve all the negative comments you've received here! i satisfied her so well in bed and now am quitting, that statement just ticks me off & not in a good way angry WTF!!!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2009
mr loverman could only be having a hang over-that's why he made that statement.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by rickie4us(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2009
can you listen to yourself, poster?
i was everything to her, i satisfied her so well in bed, and now am quitting

the least I can say is that you are unrepentant ,
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by megtin(f): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked :okai!!! notin person no go c n hear.ahmmmm, y is dat most men cant just see a beautiful lady n comot eye?d tin dat baffles me most is dat its d so cald married ones dat do it.i mean y get married in d 1st place?how can u love sm1 n cheat on d person?how wld u feel if u found out ur wife cheated?its not fair u no. sotey u led her on wit ur texts n all.agbaya niye since u cant control dat tin between ur legs.learn to control it n ul earn respect.c as u r lookin stupid now.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2009
are we still on this crap? i thought loverman has since moved on?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GODSDELI: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2009
I must tell you, you have disappointed God and ur spouse, the first step is to confess ur sins to God and ask for forgiveness after having realized that u made a mistake, promise never to repeat such,you may need to confess and ask for your wife,s 4givness too because u just failed her and God.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by denny4ril: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2009
can u just imagine a married man saying this?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by candylips(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
i taya o
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by StellaN3(f): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
married with two kids still flits arround gosh!!! u are too mean angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Anabel(f): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
just tell her you are not interested, its as simple as that and if she begins to threaten you, tell your wife
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
I hope she collaborates with your wife to castrate your errant dickolo
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by clem2love(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
HELLO HOUSE,

ONE THING LEAD TO ANOTHER, BEFORE YOU PEOPLE WILL JUDGE HIM WE SHOULD ASK HIM SO QUESTION LIKE
1. HAVE YOU EVER FIND YOUR WIFE PLAYING ARROUND?
2. DO YOU SEE ANYTHINK LIKE FUNNY GAMES?
3. IS SHE NOT GOOD ON BED?
IS SHE NOT SATISFYING YOU ENOUGH?

IF YOU CAN ANSWER ALL THESE THEN YOU CAN NOW JUDGE.
BUT AS FOR ME YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT. EITHER YOU LOSS THE NEW ONE QUITELLY OR LOSS YOUR WIFE SHAMEFULLY SO THE CHOICE IS YOURS. ALSO TRY CALL YOUR WIFE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE AND ASK HER FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE YOU TELL HER ANYTHING IF SHE OPEN THAT SHE AS FORGIVEING YOU. YOU THEN TELL HER EVERYTHING THAT AS HAPPEN, THEN ASK HER HOW DO WE FIGHT IT TOGETHER IN PEACE AND NOT WAR.

WHY AM SAYING THIS IS THAT I HAVE GONE THROW THIS STAG ASWELL IN LIFE.

PLAY SAVE NOT TO LOSS YOUR WIFE.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND GOD HELP YOU
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Pharisee: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
If your wife would understand tell her, then tell the woman about your family.But better end it now
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by zuuby(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
You did the right thing by bringing up the matter.
Shows u are ready to quit.
THEN QUIT and stop thinking about her.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Yoighaman(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
y do u want to tell your wife?

Ask God for forgiveness and quit seeing the chick, it's time to be a real actor, d deed has been done.

I doubt if u'd ever escape reaping what u av sown though, remember David in the bible?

Good luck
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by bomakris(f): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
I know is not ur intention. Sometimes it happen before we realise that it has happened and it can happen to anybody.

You repent sincerely and ask for ur forgiveness, if she is an understanding woman am sure she will forgive u.

for the new girl involve let her know how special she is and tell her to understand with dat it can't work between u both. She is human with feelings so, do not hurt her by handling d issue in uncivil way.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by bomakris(f): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
I know is not ur intention. Sometimes it happen before we realise that it has happened and it can happen to anybody.

You repent sincerely and ask for ur wife forgiveness, if she is an understanding woman am sure she will forgive u.

for the new girl involve let her know how special she is and tell her to understand with u, dat it can't work between u both.  She is human with feelings so, do not hurt her by handling d issue in an uncivil way.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2009
IT IS OVER

SAYS THE LORD GOD OF HOST.

JUST LIKE THAT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.