Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (20174 Views)

How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by berryluv: 10:34pm On May 04, 2009
we r flesh,tins happen,but u shld ve told her dat u were married,then u state d terms.den if she is dwn with it u tag along,then even if u want to part,it wnt be so difficult.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by spoilt(f): 11:20pm On May 04, 2009
Why end it now?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by leaps4joj(f): 11:23pm On May 04, 2009
Hey!!! y is everyone condermin d guy?Fine he haz done wat is bad as an adage goes"cuttin off ones head isnt a remedy for an headache",
My candid advice is 4u is to call d gal n tell her its best u guys call it quit cos u av a family and u want a gud life for ha.Good luck
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sparkle3: 1:13am On May 05, 2009
Hm! Story of my life and the same telecoms sector, the same airport (but different destinations), I'm almost tempted to ask for ur identity. I understand now when the Good Book says guard ur heart with all jealousy for out of it springs issues of life. Mr. Bob James GUARD UR HEART. lemme tell u wot was done to me maybe it'll work for u. Cut down on every form of communication. Reduce ur calls, txts, emails to her to the barest minimum, she'll probably cry and try to talk u out of it but explain to her how much u loved wot u had but for both ur good, u need to cut her off, tell her she deserves better than to be a mistress to u and then take ur mind off her so u don't get drawn back. Finally please, REDISCOVER YOUR WIFE. All the best.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Tonyblu(m): 6:40am On May 05, 2009
Guys & Gals!
I strongly suspect that Bob James is trying to make us think that this didntly really happen to him; bcx it actually does happen to alot of men.

I'd have started by asking that why are y'all asking for Bob James' head??
It takes a real man to make a mistake, take responsibilty for it, and tries to get up and move on.

from the other responses from Bob, I'm he had already called it quits with her; it might not have been her fault to get carried away too. This human chemistry stuff is really tough to understand.

Well, so many married men out there do this kind of stuff and they dont give a damn!!
And many girls out there know that these men are married, but cant keep their legs close.

What Bob James did wasnt d right thing, but we shld all take learnings from him; for being bold to realise where he has gone wrong and trying to take corrections for his errors.
No one is perfect though.

@Sparkle
I like you last line to Bob: REDISCOVER YOUR WIFE! That is the only way to prevent future occurence.

A question for another day, "Can you safely mentor a (single) lady without her getting ideas?"

Have a Nice month!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by kaypinchi(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2009
You must really take us for fools Mr. Bob James. You put up this thread in November 2007.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=92465.msg1667637#msg1667637

A month later this . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=98442.msg1741515#msg1741515

Bloody attention freak!!!

Bob James you are an ingrate. And i hope your wife gets a clue and leave you. You must think we are stupid. Look at what you posted back in 2007, you said the same thing last time about being born again. And you said it again on this thread. You really are something else. Now, Mr. changed man, you have another thread saying you almost did it again, after you got back from working out at the gym. I really pity your wife. Honestly, I don't believe that you have changed, and you deserve everything you get hence forth. Don't be supprised if things don't turn out well for you.

This guy is a fake, the story is fake why are u guys still posting on this thread.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Tonyblu(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2009
@kaypinchi
You might be right about the guy being a fake, I totally agree with you; but looking beyond that, I see the thread as an avenue for us to learn from each other.

@All
There are many married men who read these threads, and so many of them face the challenges that the author, Bob, supposedly faced.

On the other hand, many single guys out there who may face similar issues tomo will at least be equipped to know that it isnt worth the stress pursuing ladies all over the place.

In my opinion, a man's wife can give the him all he needs. What he has to do is to THOROUGHLY understand his wife. Even if the UNDERSTANDING PROCESS takes a lifetime, it's worth it; and much BETTER than any affair he will seek outside.

There is nothing as sweet as doing you own THING with you own person.
No Hassles!
No Tension!
No Kasala!
No Wahala!
Plenty Peaceful Enjoyment!!

And to the ladies and wives, y'all gotta make it easy on the menfolk too. It may also take a lifetime to understand the man as well.

This marriage this, It's complicated oh!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by amaikama(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2009
@poster!!! why run for something good like screwing angry please continue, after all, who is going to tell your wife and the lady will not want to burst the bubble. grin cause she too is enjoying every bit of the action more than you angry My brother keep screwing ooohhh!!!! but use protection shay. person wey de soup wey e cook no swet, e go soon taste sour soup wey somebody bring come give am angry cry wen e purge wan die, e go remember em soup wey say e no sweet grin
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by candylips(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2009
The guy has said he made it up why are some people still posting here
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by christi4fr: 1:38pm On May 05, 2009
Y are all these ladies acting as if what Bob James did is strange. Who amongs u is not guilty of this,let her cast the first stone.

Laides even lure MM into this unholly act,i heard even whn some MM told them they are married they replied them afterall whats the big deal.

I m not trying to say what Bob James did is right but let not take it too harsly on him afterall Richard in BBA 3 was involved in an affair in the house and he still won.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 2:28pm On May 05, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by IbrahimB: 2:37pm On May 05, 2009
I have read very interesting comments on this thread. Some very shallow, others very deep with wisdom that is profitable to direct. Those who chose to condemn did the wrong thing. For them, they need to realise that God is and they should quit applying for His position- The Judge.
Whether made-up or true, hey, lets put up a healthy summit such that those who are passing thru this situation can learn from it and have a way for be free from it. You cannot run away from the truth that things like this do happen and some never got the chance to save their marriage. Am sure the moderator knew why he edited the original heading and placed it on the front page.
There are challenges of different shapes in marriages but none i guess put up a storm like infidelity. Thats the whole basis of this thread. I am still catching fun. i read some comments with burstful laughter and it helps to take away stress to a certain degree. Just like somebody said, REDISCOVER YOUR MARRIAGE if you find yourself going thru something like this. And for the unmarried ladis like my dearĀ  smileystarstruck , dating a married man isnt worth the stress it brings. What is not yours Can never be yours.
Keep the healthy discussion going.

Am enjoying every bit of it. In life there is always THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY. We co-habit so, we aint gat no choice. So my brethren, keep it going!!!!

Next time you want to create a healthy summit you should do so without giving us a cock-and-bull story
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 2:51pm On May 05, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by kshow1(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2009
@ poster: you disappointed manhood in 2 ways
1. you did not tell her your true status when you first meet her.
2. you got an apartment for her in Lagos.

Did it not occur to you that she might still play along even after telling her the truth ? you did not even tell us how long you have known her before she started jetting down to lagos for easy assessment by us.
If you had considered all these you will not be blaming yourself totally.
statistics shows that 90% of married couples still plays outside , grin grin
Tell her you are no longer interested in the relationship with reasons and pray for forgiveness.

All the best.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Akwasi(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2009
I really like Nigerians. They have a unique way of solving problems. For instance anything good about a neighbor is theirs, anything bad about themselves is blamed on somebody. I am about to enter the same situation and when I read this thread, I thought the guy was spying on me. I am about to sleep with a very beautiful, wealthy and intelligent girl who knows I'm married but doesn't care. I have intentionally being putting this thing off but she keeps seducing me.

If I tell u what I go through to beat the temptation, you will be shocked. Ask all the ladies here how easy it is to 'FLOOR' a man. My fellow guys also knows what it mean to be tempted by a beautiful rich girl.

I said I am about to enter into the same situation because I have finally given her a date. 22nd MAY, that we are going to 'DO THE DO'.

Don't underestimate it. Beware and those who criticize, I pray it happens to you.

Good Day
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Tonyblu(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2009
@Akwasi
Are u for real or just another poser?

My guy, a word is enuff for d wise.
We have seen that Older guys (eg current granddads) who have gone thru this kind of stuff alwes tell us it wasnt worth it; now here are able bodied, supposedly intelligent young men diving into the abyss of Jezebl, just bcx of 5-10mins of bedmatics!

I just dont understand how adults will see BLACK HOT FIRE and wholeheartedly plunge their d**k into it.

Remember, anythng wey dey sweet, go get hin own diasdvtnge.

Enjoy yursef bops.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by IbrahimB: 9:02am On May 06, 2009

I really like Nigerians. They have a unique way of solving problems. For instance anything good about a neighbor is theirs, anything bad about themselves is blamed on somebody. I am about to enter the same situation and when I read this thread, I thought the guy was spying on me. I am about to sleep with a very beautiful, wealthy and intelligent girl who knows I'm married but doesn't care. I have intentionally being putting this thing off but she keeps seducing me.

If I tell u what I go through to beat the temptation, you will be shocked. Ask all the ladies here how easy it is to 'FLOOR' a man. My fellow guys also knows what it mean to be tempted by a beautiful rich girl.

I said I am about to enter into the same situation because I have finally given her a date. 22nd MAY, that we are going to 'DO THE DO'.

Don't underestimate it. Beware and those who criticize, I pray it happens to you.

Good Day

Obviously someone has not profited from all the good counsel given on this thread
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by jpphilips(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2009
@ poster,

i wonder y men like you will prefer to go outside and have
a rubber sex than the trusted skin dive @ home

wait a minute!!

or you skin dived the stranger too?

in that case you should be pricing coffins not asking questions
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Donsaminu(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2009
guy u harsh o, if the Toto sweat pass your wife own then u tell her Wat's up and then she lavas u, and then Ur prostitute can come in as your wife or u better still tell Ur wife and ask her to forgive u
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by kalmebad(f): 1:55pm On May 06, 2009
The deed has been done, no aportioning blames

Where i won't hold my briefs for you is for not letting the lady know on time u are married, the intentions and reasons would have been clear, rather u went misleading her by your sweet txt msgs and words of encouragement, bull, shit

Well, i would advice the girl to move on with her life now that it is glaring and everything thrown to limelight.

She can't keep holding on to where she doesn't belong to

I may also blame the girl here for falling with her head, jumping to bed almost immediately without understanding well who you are

@POSTER

You owe her apologies, after that is done, move on regardless

She got herself into the shit, so let her deal with it

I can't really be carried away, it takes time to understand someone, and a longer time to jump to bed, only when you have known the person well

She wnated a fling at that, now she is asking for more, not done anywhere

Finally men learn to be more open and truthful, let pple accept you for who u are and not by words u speak
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by candylips(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2009
people read the previous posts before replying. The poster said he made the story up !!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by giftnaira: 2:32pm On May 06, 2009
u must end the relationship to save urself from an upcoming diaster
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by larry4t: 10:55am On May 07, 2009
I DISLIK U WITH PASSION 4 DOIN DAT.

HA OGA O , NOTIN IS FAST IN KILLING DAN U GUYS.

LET HER NO D TRUTH N SEE ARE REACTION.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 07, 2009
e be like say i come late to the party.
bros, carry on jare,
nobody holy pass.
All this cunts wey de run their mouths. angry
Now wey u don learn ur lesson, go and sin no more.
No long thing.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 07, 2009
By the way, this na true story.
No mind the yeye poster. U no get
balls to withstand the heat wey ur
illicit affair generate for NL. I wonder
how u go de when ur wife catch u.

Carry ur cross jare.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by wanville(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2009
smiley
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Outlaws1(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2009
cool

Tell the bitch to go to hell and move on with your life that's ofcures she didn't have your affair on tape. You are a man not a kid. No need to sweat.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Twaxyz(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2009
Bros!
Forget all these hypochrits wey dey open mouth dey talk wetin dem no know. I don't know how many of them understand what it means for a man to be young- in his 30s, to have astonishing looks, to be a likeable character, to be successful on his job and to 'hold it' as in have good money.
Do you know the number of gals that come to toast you everyday. Some of these brothers talking, it is becos they not exposed to these things

You are not alone my bros, i feel you, i experience it evry now and then. Some of these gals talking are the one that would come after you even when they know your wife.You know, money and success changes people. Only people who have not experienced either of these can talk the way these pals are talking.
The solution to this is to avoid exchanging undue plesantries with ladies becos when it gets into their head and they turn to come for you, you can hardly resist them- married or not. The fact that one is married does not make him super-human. The things you liked about your wife before you married her, some 'eve pikins' get x 10, so it takes the grace of God to resist such. I am not talking about one who goes out to chase after woman, no, (understand my point), i am talking about the innocent guy who finds himself doing it.

Another thing that causes this is the nature of one's job. If your job exposes you to alot of ladies and bearing in mind that you are a sexy guy, you can only run away from them (gals).

Also,If ur job entails travelling away from your family for long durations and being lodged in big hotels with the tempting serenity, you only need prayers to stay away from cheating on ur spouse.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 12:57pm On May 08, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by olaak1(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2009
To God you be OLE jagudapali youare only intrested in her cash nothing more there lot of you out there angry angry angry angry
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 3:16pm On May 08, 2009
deleted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.