Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (20182 Views)

How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by bluespice(f): 3:45pm On May 08, 2009
first of all let ur wife aware of the situation
u should make her know ur willing to end it, go to the lady's house n end it
after which u should make a consious effort to stay out of her way and avoid her getting in contact with u.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by clementcro(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2009
Tell your wife now,sebi you cant control that your penis abi?dont worry one day you will sleep with a spirit that will take away your sperm ,keep it up MR GIVER
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Twaxyz(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2009
A beg bros! No tell ur wife anything.
She no know final. U on ur own go fix am. The case here is between u and your mistress, wife no follow, unless u wan break up ur family.

Don't take any desperate step!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by bluespice(f): 6:13pm On May 08, 2009
for a guy as famous as he is for his cheating ways,
embarrassments help cure em
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by mysweet1: 1:09pm On May 09, 2009
hi
the deed is done to me i will say you should tell your wife in as much as you know her to be peaceful try and tell her when you both are happy and make sure you dont go back to it. And dont take her forgiveness for granted.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Tonyblu(m): 3:25am On May 10, 2009
@moderator
Is this topic still open for suggestion?

angry
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Akwasi(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2009
Bros!
Forget all these hypochrits wey dey open mouth dey talk wetin dem no know. I don't know how many of them understand what it means for a man to be young- in his 30s, to have astonishing looks, to be a likeable character, to be successful on his job and to 'hold it' as in have good money.
Do you know the number of gals that come to toast you everyday. Some of these brothers talking, it is becos they not exposed to these things

You are not alone my bros, i feel you, i experience it evry now and then. Some of these gals talking are the one that would come after you even when they know your wife.You know, money and success changes people. Only people who have not experienced either of these can talk the way these pals are talking.
The solution to this is to avoid exchanging undue plesantries with ladies becos when it gets into their head and they turn to come for you, you can hardly resist them- married or not. The fact that one is married does not make him super-human. The things you liked about your wife before you married her, some 'eve pikins' get x 10, so it takes the grace of God to resist such. I am not talking about one who goes out to chase after woman, no, (understand my point), i am talking about the innocent guy who finds himself doing it.

Another thing that causes this is the nature of one's job. If your job exposes you to alot of ladies and bearing in mind that you are a sexy guy, you can only run away from them (gals).

Also,If ur job entails travelling away from your family for long durations and being lodged in big hotels with the tempting serenity, you only need prayers to stay away from cheating on ur spouse
That ma bro is da most useful reply I got from dis thread so far. People talk without knowing, nd yet wakeup everyday wishing it happened to dem. I'm not saying cheating or having women throwing demselves 2 u is 'Paradayse', but if its not happened 2 u, thank God daily because I know dat 99% of all mankind in the world now can't handle a seductive temptation of a very beautiful woman. Forget about the Joseph era. Live wit da times
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2009
bros, na wa! you dey for serious trouble o.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Austynzogs: 6:01pm On May 10, 2009
Nigerians! Crying more than the bereaved.The man only ased for advice and not insults.Pls if you have nothing meaningful to say,shut ya trap!! So many of us if given the opportunity will even do worse than Bros.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2009
what's your own advice now? before making unnecessary fuss, pls set
a good example first.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by cutenk: 1:55pm On May 11, 2009
Well,it is quite unfortunate you got yourself entangled in a love affair.I understand those feelings perfectly well: u feel like letting go,but the other part of u still wants more.
However, you really have to stop seeing this lady,so as not to get yourself into trouble or worse still ,your wife finding out what u've been up to.This is the most dangerous part of it all! And u know what this could bring? A broken home! Am sure u dont ever want that to happen. Be wise!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by nwannekanw: 4:55pm On May 11, 2009
nawa for naijamen.u are not to be trusted. wetin dey inside that woman skirt wey ur own wife no get in the first place?

God go find u out. u beta confess and repent now mumu
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2009
let her go bros. that is the best thing to do
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by SammyJay2: 5:27pm On May 12, 2009
men 4rm d look of things i know u feel something 4 her but feel much more 4 ur wifee, if 4 nothing at least 4 d 2 kids u gat! why not try hooking her up 2 someone u feel she wuld be atrracted 2, but will warn u not 2 maltreat her all in d name of "i love my wife"cos u didnt think of dat wen u were enjoying her n playing d role of "i care", just help her get 2 her next face but dont continue fucking or things might get worse, let her b ur friend n friend only, thank u.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Sonye(f): 5:28pm On May 12, 2009
can someone start up a new forum for the single part of this topic
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by mrsb(f): 11:30am On May 13, 2009
Ok so now we all know the OP was a made up story but reading through the responses people pasted, its really interesting to see that almost everyone blasted the guy without mentioning the girl.

Now ok, he is the one who is married with kids and so he is the one who committed adultery.

But what about the chick? She was happy to keep on with him without giving a shit about the wife or kids. I see a lot of married men struggling in Lagos with very forward girls who really couldn't care less - or dare I say even prefer it (!) when they hear they have wives/kids etc. I can only pray that they do infact reap what they sow. One such girl I know of who tried it on with my husband (grrr) plus fckued another married guy I know for a few years (!!) , ended up pregnant by her player boyfriend who dumped her when pregnant and she's now a single mum. No sympathy. Feel sorry for the kid but she got what was coming (I know its bad to think like that, I am a Christian and I clearly have issues to work on Lol!)

I've lived in Nigeria for almost my whole married life and I'm wondering if this is a global issue?! I don't think my married or single friends in the UK behave the same way or am I being naive? Maybe they just cover their tracks better, wink
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2009
it's the same all over the world, sister. wake up to the reality
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sistawoman: 4:21pm On May 13, 2009
It is not the OW that made the commitment to me. My issue would never be with her but with my husband. He is the one that stood in front of God, family and friends and vowed to be with me and only me forever.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2009
ok. i hope you remember that he is african, though.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by mrsb(f): 5:00pm On May 13, 2009
sistawoman:

It is not the OW that made the commitment to me. My issue would never be with her but with my husband. He is the one that stood in front of God, family and friends and vowed to be with me and only me forever.

I know what you mean and agree to a point but wouldn't it piss you off that this hussy seduced your man - knowing that he was your man? May sound weird but I would find it easy to forgive my partner than the ho.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2009
why not forgive the lady first. or are you so angry that she gave your man
what she got? grin
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by mrsb(f): 5:13pm On May 13, 2009
George_D:

why not forgive the lady first. or are you so angry that she gave your man
what she got? grin

ROFL. Yep too right!! Not sure how I'd get round that one. Kind of gutting for your lover to choose a skank over you.

Lol, besides when you love someone and want a future with them, its easy to forgive. Its way tooooooo easy to hate the chicks.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2009
ah, i see. but if you love him enough, you should be willing to let go of all wrongs.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by mrsb(f): 5:19pm On May 13, 2009
Ah yes, a la Corinthians. I'd have to pray really really really hard on that one! tongue
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sistawoman: 8:13pm On May 13, 2009
mrsb:

I know what you mean and agree to a point but wouldn't it piss you off that this hussy seduced your man - knowing that he was your man? May sound weird but I would find it easy to forgive my partner than the ho.

No i cant be mad at that ho. A ho will do what a ho will do.

It is my man that should say "Get behind me Satan"

There are too many steps between getting ready to have sex with someone and actully doing it. There are too many chances for my husband to realize that he is not about to have sex with his wife but someone else.

It is to him that I made a lifelong commitment and him the same.

It is him that expect to uphold that commitment above all else.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by savanaha: 8:19pm On May 13, 2009
sistawoman:

No i cant be mad at that ho. A ho will do what a ho will do.

It is my man that should say "Get behind me Satan"

There are too many steps between getting ready to have sex with someone and actully doing it. There are too many chances for my husband to realize that he is not about to have sex with his wife but someone else.

It is to him that I made a lifelong commitment and him the same.

It is him that expect to uphold that commitment above all else.

THANK YOU!!! Women would rather blame another woman for their problem rather than their man. I had a friend that was cheated on by her boyfriend and she wanted to blame it on the girl he cheated with. The poor girl had no idea he was in a "relationship" nor was she interested in the guy.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sistawoman: 8:21pm On May 13, 2009
savanaha:

THANK YOU!!! Women would rather blame another woman for their problem rather than their man. I had a friend that was cheated on by her boyfriend and she wanted to blame it on the girl he cheated with. The poor girl had no idea he was in a "relationship" nor was she interested in the guy.

Girl i have heard too many times from the ho's that the married man claims his marriage is on the rocks. But I am sure if they asked the wife she would have no idea there were any problems in thier marrage. The MM just wanted to get his stick wet in a new pond.

And most (for the sensitive folks "some"winkof those cheating MM are just cake-eaters telling the side ho what she needs to hear so that she will keep dropping to her knees.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2009
do you have to be this sarcastic all the time?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by charminme(f): 5:14pm On May 14, 2009
@ poster
Are u still asking how to end this ungodly relationship
@ this hour
Please tell us u have ended it now
With due respect this thread is CLOSED before we here she is pregnant for me wink
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2009
grin he didn't tell us wether he used protection or not.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Archilles(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2009
@Poster,
You have done something practically every guy had done in one form of a relationship or the other (dating or marriage). The fact that urs is marriage is what is making it somehow, anyway, not all relationships last, at least the chick should know that. If you are no longer interested in the relationship, just tell her. The good thing about your case is that u dont have to lie. Just tell her the truth, u r married with kids too. You may sound blunt but hey if its gonna get u out of the mess u r in, then fine so be it. Good luck,
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2009
that's right. at least that's good advice for a change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) / FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.