Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (90939 Views)

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by naijaboiy: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2015
Mcbussy:

I've never paid for the juice though wink
Oh! You collect it by force? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Mcbussy(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh! You collect it by force? cheesy

Hahahaha grin... I've never had to do that either.

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Leyemoshood: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Lmao
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Some girls be like.

So you cannot just help me as a person ?

13 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by engrhorla(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Annapecky:
Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked

Seriously? Pls elaborate

2 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
So they think it's still those old days when we just send anything they ask for in the hope of getting the juice? cheesy

Mehn things have changed. It's now pay on delivery. grin
Thanks to Jumia and Konga undecided smiley

5 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by queencalipso(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
undecided undecided Who begs for recharge card these days? undecided
I wonder o some girls sha
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Slickest(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
U don beg pass ba?

3 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by nuelyoyo(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by daveP(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
you ehn!

Its like a farmer rearing monkeys on his farm asking

Farmer: who ate these bananas?

It is still done out there, especially to reduce the 'borrowers minus acct' wink
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Pay as u go

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Mcbussy:

I've never paid for the juice though wink

We all pay for the juice in one way or the other...#fact.
It depends on ROI

3 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by ekika(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2015
lol[/color]THIS BOY TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
So they think it's still those old days when we just send anything they ask for in the hope of getting the juice? cheesy

lol

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by ORIGENAL(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2015
My spirit tells me u are d one, anyware... dat's my guy

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by bigass123(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2015
And girls can be very funny.. undecided
Annapecky:
Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by BCISLTD: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2015
I wonder where u guys meet these girls....

2 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by kinzation(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin grin grin grin grin LMFAO haaa...chineke P.O.D..pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by bigass123(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2015
You took that straight outta my mouth...
Since Jumia and Konga came... Na pay on delivery things oh.
Any other method is a fraud. grin
Quote me only in Aso Rock grin

naijaboiy:

2 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
Trust me there are plenty of them in town.

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Mcbussy:

Hahahaha grin... I've never had to do that either.
Oga I nor come know for you o

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by abu48: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Badt guy
naijaboiy:

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by sirhot(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
I want to send that boy mtn card, please get me his number grin

5 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Moz22: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
Girls still beg

2 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
bigass123:
You took that straight outta my mouth...
Since Jumia and Konga came... Na pay on delivery things oh.
Any other method is a fraud. grin
Quote me only in Aso Rock grin

That's the way o.

When you deliver you get your payment. grin

4 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by baloney: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by naijaboiy: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2015
kinzation:
grin grin grin grin grin LMFAO haaa...chineke P.O.D..pay on delivery
P.O.D

Exactly! grin

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Mcbussy(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Eintelekt:

We all pay for the juice in one way or the other...#fact.
It depends on ROI

You have a point though. One way or the other, we end up paying... Lol grin

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Naughtysite:
Some girls be like.

So you cannot just help me as a person ?
She can fuçk him as a person too gringringringrin

7 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Rosejefrey(f): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2015
na dis type of rubbish stinger guys dey like.

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Mcbussy:

You have a point though. One way or the other, we end up paying... Lol grin
exactly! Na why I come dey confused for your case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.