Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (90940 Views)

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by naijaboiy: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Rosejefrey:
na dis type of rubbish stinger guys dey like.
Generous woman,send us stingy guys credit na? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by naijaboiy: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Eve0000:
lol
Abi na? grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by victor2fresh(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2015
MATHEMATICAL PAPER Time: 2Hrs
30MINS INSTRUCTIONS: ATTEMPT ALL
QNS ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL
MARKS 1. You have dated a girl for 2yrs,
eventually she drops u for another guy.
Calculate the percentage of time wasted. (20mks) 2. You buy knickers for ur
girlfriend & another guy undresses them.
Using Trigonometric identities, Derive a
general formular for this type of love.
(20mks) 3.(For Boys) You're dating
around 15 girls & every girl is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy & an iPad a) Plot a
graph of girls against prices of phones.
(15mks) b) Use your graph to estimate
your future poverty (5mks) 4. You are
dating peoples' sisters yet you don't want
to see any guy with ur sister. Calculate The Percentage Error in your Thinking
Capacity. Take Pie=3.142 (20mks )
GOOD LUCK

5 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by switesthart(f): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Your father is a guy..
Annapecky:
Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by 400billionman: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Naughtysite:
Some girls be like.

So you cannot just help me as a person ?

Ama help her as my enemy..

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by dejol88: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Na so one like that i ask make we talk over the phone she com de say i must send am 2k etisalat subscription .I was quick to reply her that i was sorry i do not sell recharge card but if she need engineering professional service am willing to render

2 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by RexTramadol1: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Nana don die

New shii
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by ministeriallist: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Annapecky:
Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked

Girls could be very nice shey?
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Mcbussy(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Rosejefrey:
na dis type of rubbish stinger guys dey like.

Stinger right?! undecided

...and u expect me to pay a bimbo when I'm actually upgrading her. grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2015
These are two corrupt people, each trying to be wiser than the other. grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Owliver(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Lolz. wicked grin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Mcbussy(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2015
MsAnne wink
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Owliver(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
These are two corrupt people, each trying to be wiser than the other. grin
Naaaah. the guy was wiser 10-0... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by iamaffluent: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Awwwww so funny....

Have you been battling with Pimples or Skin irritation all your life and you just need a clear face or smooth and beautiful skin... Or you probably want Sunburn treatment, Skin growth, detoxification, Ageless drink, Reparative for demage skin bleach, Skin balancing treat, lightening and toning body milk(y)
You need a Professional Cosmetologist and Therapeutic that will make the face and Tour skin look relax without affect expression.. Contact Kwem Skin Care.. at 17 Tokunbo Ali off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos or call 08037216982, 08117930462.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by packer042(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin ;Dthat reminds me of one fool for my street[color=#990000][/color]
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by babylapaixlove: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2015
Poor boy !!u want to reap where u didn't sow
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by packer042(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
how u take do dis ur smileys?
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Akinola660: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2015
undecided kiss undecided shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by meccuno: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Pay As You Go........
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by kuzee(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2015
like seriously what do they really need it for?
Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by mlm20: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2015
this guy is very funny
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by kalufelix(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Pay on delivery noni
scam 2much these days...
Wise guy!
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by nwadiuko1(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Ma niccur ma niccur grin

3 tabs of Aba weed for that guy joor
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by harry509: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Did this young lady get what she deserved?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/see-what-guy-did-to-girl-that-refused.html

lalasticlala
gud 4 her.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Cykuls(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2015
The girl got what she want. Bros u sharp
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by nigeriancuban: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2015
but its not fair now,girls are meant to be pampered and taken care off by real men unlike the op

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by ifedayoifedapo(f): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2015
undecided Awun osi
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Akalia(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Hungry females infesting social networks nowadays are culprits. they dress classy and look classy on their DPs but they don't know how to act, stuck up bitches everywhere, Damn!
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by nwadiuko1(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Naughtysite:
Some girls be like.

So you cannot just help me as a person ?
guys be like; make I fucck u as a person na

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by mrpatozky(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
undecided undecided Who begs for recharge card these days? undecided
Madam u are one of them.... All girls do....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.