Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (90938 Views)

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Rosejefrey(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2015
send me ur phone number make I send u credit.....learn 2 give without expecting anything in return,cos u gain more doing dis....change how u think and ur status changes
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by LastSurvivor: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2015
Som guyz badt gah grin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Ojim07(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Annapecky:
Wil borrow u wings 2 fly away owk?
...hmm..wsnt flyn away....m flyn to meet u na
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2015
grin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by raayah(f): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2015
This is the kind of thread that you will see hungry nairaland men run to celebrating.
Simply because, its a picture showing hate for a woman from a man.
Seun keeps promoting misogyny through his front page.

If this poor girl had slept with the man before getting the recharge card. Men will call her olosho or cheap thing.
This girl refused to go to his house. It could have been thousands of reasons why.
She ran into hard times and asked for recharge card from him and he refused because of sex.

We are cheering a man who lacks empathy and kindness. No woman is entitled anything from a man but basing it purely for sex is wrong especially in our society where sex before marriage is frowned upon.

I hope that nairaland does not corrupt the rest of the good men out there!

I put up a sweet picture of a man being nice to me and I get hate, but a picture of a callous man and people are supporting him (Including women). I understand, when men are demanding sex for 750 recharge card, cooking for a woman is just too much.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by gloshennel: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2015
I laugh out loud...
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by raayah(f): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2015
repogirl:
And later the boys will say they don't patronise prostitutes? grin

A girl asking for recharge card is now prostitution??
Where in this post is this girl demanding money for sex.
Please don't join the misogynist train on nairaland.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by oswardic(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Why recharge card, who is she gonna call? Her boyfriend? grin and you call that one kindness lol :p
Rosejefrey:
send me ur phone number make I send u credit.....learn 2 give without expecting anything in return,cos u gain more doing dis....change how u think and or status changes
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by raayah(f): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by raayah(f): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2015
oswardic:
Why recharge card, who is she gonna call? Her boyfriend? grin and you call that one kindness lol :p

We don't know who she's gonna call. Does it really matter?
If you can't give say so, but how can you expect someone to drop open wide for 200 naira recharge card.
Misogynists.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Kanbee: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2015
chai, no free fud in free town.....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by raayah(f): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Deefuray:
Lmao grin

Guys don dey wisen up

Haha madam, how much recharge card will he buy for him to get access to you?
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by ucnwafor(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Naija babe sabi beg beg, even 100 naira mtn poverty mindset
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
undecided undecided Who begs for recharge card these days? undecided

I know one nairalander named kilode100 who begs for 1000 naira glo daily tongue
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by ucnwafor(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rosejefrey:
send me ur phone number make I send u credit.....learn 2 give without expecting anything in return,cos u gain more doing dis....change how u think and ur status changes
@rosejefrey u don resign from beggar zone of 200 mtn
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by raayah(f): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
ucnwafor:
Naija babe sabi beg beg, even 100 naira mtn poverty mindset

Then don't date women that beg too much.
Is that too hard!

This is why we like to advice women on nairaland to get a Job and a career to avoid all these unnecessary insults. The nairaland men will call us feminists and say we are destroying marriage.
But yet, this post shows exactly why women should get a job. Your worth is now being reduced to a recharge card.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Deefuray(f): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
raayah:

Haha madam, how much recharge card will he buy for him to get access to you?
Silly question
Madam, you've been noticed undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by raayah(f): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deefuray:

Silly question
Madam, you've been noticed undecided

Tell us how much recharge card that will get us the punny.
How can you say men are wising up because they want to sleep with a girl for recharge card.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Annapecky(f): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ojim07:
...hmm..wsnt flyn away....m flyn to meet u na
Owk am waitin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by ucnwafor(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
raayah:

Is that too hard!

This is why we like to advice women on nairaland to get a Job and a career to avoid all these unnecessary insults. The nairaland men will call us feminists and say we are destroying marriage.
But yet, this post shows exactly why women should get a job. Your worth is now being reduced to a recharge card.
grin
raayah:

Is that too hard!

@rayaah
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Laveda(f): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Waper2:
Forming big babe, if i send u card now u nor gp take am? grin
like you can send if I don't ask you for it? undecided
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Laveda(f): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
mrpatozky:

Madam u are one of them.... All girls do....
undecidednonsense
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by BazzyChum(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
lipsrsealed[quote author=Annapecky post=39154154]Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked.......... Girls nko, girls are wicked in thier on way undecided[quote author=Annapecky post=39154154]Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked.......... Girls nko, girls are wicked in thier on way
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Laveda(f): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
daveP:
you ehn!

Its like a farmer rearing monkeys on his farm asking

Farmer: who ate these bananas?

It is still done out there, especially to reduce the 'borrowers minus acct' wink
dave, I don't know about other girls, but, 'I' can't beg for recharge card, Never. . . The lil pride in me won't let me do that, I'll rather call my mum or daddy nd tell them not a guy. . . Ya'll insults are too much
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by hicent: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deefuray:
Lmao grin

Guys don dey wisen up
ah swear.. e reach to wise up..girls of nowadays ar hrtless..lol.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by mhistikay(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
eheheheeeeeeee.....hnmmmmmm...som gehs shaaa
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by ministeriallist: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Annapecky:
VERY 9ICE
yep, very nice!
grin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Ojim07(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Annapecky:
Owk am waitin
...M coming for you honestly# a thousand miles journey beginning with a step...kp waitin....dont lose hope
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
So they think it's still those old days when we just send anything they ask for in the hope of getting the juice? cheesy

Mehn things have changed. It's now pay on delivery. grin
hehehehehe, i dey tell you. grin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by moshoodn(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
So they think it's still those old days when we just send anything they ask for in the hope of getting the juice? cheesy

Mehn things have changed. It's now pay on delivery. grin

Epic!

I duff my coconut for you.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by 123papas(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
don't mind them. inbox me for your recharge card
Annapecky:
Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Toks2008(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
A Real man does not ask a lady to visit him...she will definitely come on her own volition if you know how to tame her. Only a learner or player ask a lady to visit him.

This thing is meant to flow not forced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.