Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (90935 Views)

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by 4C2215131: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
raayah:

I spend the chedda , you give up the goods? My God, such bad thinking.
Spending money on a girl is a choice (yours), a girl sleeping with you is a choice too (hers).
This is why rape is very prevalent in africa because men do believe that spending money on a girl means free access. If they don't get it, they use force.
No No, This is an archaic thinking that needs to be nipped in the bud.

The question you should be asking yourself is who is guilty in perpetuating this outlook?

Women see sex as a 'reward'. Til they stop seeing it that way, men would always ask for their ' reward' for being a 'good' boy.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by 4C2215131: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
And the nutty boys will take it by force steal it if they have to. What is that called; Rape.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by 2special10: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Broke ass guy jst covered it up cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by 12month: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Helping ladies ain't bad but some take men for another thing..

I recall one side chick like dat dis babe can lie for africa. Always posting me because I wan access her

Na so one day I dey wit my guys, she just dey call dey call... I finally pick am

She say she dey stranded for shoprite ikeja make I do tf to her.

I don laff laff tire. Instead of me to transfer money to her, I rather use it to buy choppies or snacks or cholocates and take home to my kid sisters n cousins... not transfer moni or airtime to hoes that I do not bebefit frm
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by daveP(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
Not you, the bashing thread I see here everyday is really annoying

How you dave? Been a while
you should expect such from bashing thread always.

You can say that again.

Is 'Been a while' another format of writing 'I miss you around'? Cos if it is, then...., Its been a while too smiley
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Laveda(f): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
daveP:
you should expect such from bashing thread always.

You can say that again.

Is 'Been a while' another format of writing 'I miss you around'? Cos if it is, then...., Its been a while too smiley
Yeah sure, not even seen your post lately on the family thread, hope you good?
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
raayah:

That's my point sex should be based on attraction not money.
The girl may have refused the guy sex because she was not attracted to him (From the story, she refused before she asked for recharge card).
But the man based his actions on money. He equated recharge card to sex.

hmmm equating recharge card to sex..... even tho i have to admit you do have a point there, the thing is, because of the way a lot of girls be demanding for recharge cards like it's their rights, i guess it kinda made guys get the whole trade by batter complex that if i am giving u, i am expecting something in return, some girls even take it to the point that if you do not send them airtime when they asked you, you simply don't care or like them enough or you are stingy....
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by daveP(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah sure, not even seen your post lately on the family thread, hope you good?
glad to know. Oh lanny's thread. I'l check there soon. Just got back to school and settling is in process. Until its over this weekend, il still be MIA on the thread. Follow.....
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by BazzyChum(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
lipsrsealed cry cry is it that bad for a gal to ask a guyz for credit...... Nawa for una oo undecided.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Laveda(f): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
daveP:
glad to know. Oh lanny's thread. I'l check there soon. Just got back to school and settling is in process. Until its over this weekend, il still be MIA on the thread. Follow.....
Alright. . .
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by simdam500(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
I still can't see the "funny" in his reply... is the card programme to be valid when the lady visit or what undecided
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Prince4mic: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
I tire oo. One just dey ask me for
yesterday
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Fourwinds: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Annapecky:
Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked
u, u are wicked for collecting air time without working for it
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by yollychika(f): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2015
So na recharge card b say u don invest ..... Poor boy undecided
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
undecided undecided Who begs for recharge card these days? undecided

Nigerian gurlz does...
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by sevule(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:

I spend the chedda , you give up the goods? My God, such bad thinking.
Spending money on a girl is a choice (yours), a girl sleeping with you is a choice too (hers).
This is why rape is very prevalent in africa because men do believe that spending money on a girl means free access. If they don't get it, they use force.
No No, This is an archaic thinking that needs to be nipped in the bud.

Even though I believe that abstinence is the best course of action, I totally agree with you. Men should not spend money on women because they are expecting sex in return. Spend on a woman because you want to and not because you are anticipating that she would pay you back in kind.

In addition women should stop asking men that they hardly know for money and credit! When you do this the honest truth is that you belittle yourself and you set yourself up for a situation where a riff raff would ask you for sex because he bought #400 credit for you.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Tczar(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol baddoski!!
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Deefuray(f): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
oscarlloyd:
I like this...
Gracias, some people's comprehension skills is way below average

1 Like

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by oscarlloyd(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Deefuray:

Gracias, some people's comprehension skills is way below average
and they are ignorant of their ambiguous deterioration.... Such is life
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by oscarlloyd(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
sauceny:

Nigerian gurlz does...
from the 3 majors... What tribe in Nigeria begs for recharge card most? grin like for igbo, share for yoruba, quote and comment for hausa
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by oswardic(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
The latter noun wasn't necessary.
raayah:

We don't know who she's gonna call. Does it really matter?
If you can't give say so, but how can you expect someone to drop open wide for 200 naira recharge card.
Misogynists.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by BlackTechnology: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:
A Real man does not ask a lady to visit him...she will definitely come on her own volition if you know how to tame her. Only a learner or player ask a lady to visit him.

This thing is meant to flow not forced.

how do you tame her
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by BlackTechnology: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:
A Real man does not ask a lady to visit him...she will definitely come on her own volition if you know how to tame her. Only a learner or player ask a lady to visit him.

This thing is meant to flow not forced.

You haven't responded to my question

I will like to learn more from you

" How do you tame her.? "
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Toks2008(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

You haven't responded to my question

I will like to learn more from you

" How do you tame her.? "

By not bringing the matter up not even for a sec.

just tell her you dont mind coming to see her and show care....trust me..na she go begin wonder why you have not invited her and because ladies are naturally curious..she will want to know what you are hiding hence will initiate the invitation.

I should not be writing this publicly cos its a guy code.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by BlackTechnology: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:

By not bringing the matter up not even for a sec.

just tell her you dont mind coming to see her and show care....trust me..na she go begin wonder why you have not invited her and because ladies are naturally curious..she will want to know what you are hiding hence will initiate the invitation.

I should not be writing this publicly cos its a guy code.

What of if you have brought up the matter and she came only for her to refused coming again after she declined your move in her first visitation

How can you win her back to visit again.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

What of if you have brought up the matter and she came only for her to refused coming again after she declined your move in her first visitation

How can you win her back to visit again.

Chai..bobo yi ti fi konji ba oro je.

PM me,i cant start writing some powerful guys code here..add me on watsup..08023146046
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Deefuray:
Lmao grin
Guys don dey wisen up
I haven't wisen up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.