Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (90932 Views)

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by nwadiuko1(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2015
nigeriancuban:
but its not fair now,girls are meant to be pampered and taken care off by real men unlike the op
alhaji operation feed the nation...continue
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by iamsoluvly: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2015
fuanney grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Waper2(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2015
Forming big babe, if i send u card now u nor gp take am? grin
Laveda:
undecided undecided Who begs for recharge card these days? undecided
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by bummyla(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2015
No comment oooh! Oga you wicked oooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by nigeriancuban: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2015
nwadiuko1:
alhaji operation feed the nation...continue
off course I will,just the way I honour my sisters too
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Annapecky(f): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2015
yomi007k:

And girls too
sumhw sha bt nt 2 much u guys tot us nd we r gud learnerz
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by nobeku: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
I like how you put it.. "these days"... Maybe you have passed that stage but girls of" these days" still do..Allow them to enjoy what you enjoyed "those days"....

4 Likes

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Annapecky(f): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Baby, STFU!!!
MTCHEWWW
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by chaxking(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2015
See anoda one na, shey d girl no wicked ab
Annapecky:
Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by tolaxin(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
Never begged before grin
babe I'd like to have a job done by you wink
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by KOLZY(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Correct
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]na wa

Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Annapecky(f): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2015
ministeriallist:

Girls could be very nice shey?
VERY 9ICE
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Tedassie(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Did this young lady get what she deserved?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/see-what-guy-did-to-girl-that-refused.html

lalasticlala
lmao...i sabi do them wella,when i jonz dem finish i delete deir a$$ frm my chat list #endofdiscussion
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by kinzation(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

P.O.D

Exactly! grin
Abi nah...
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Ojim07(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Annapecky:
Guys can b very wicked cryGuys can b very wicked
UR DP got mi flying....am nt wicked...lyk dem.....may i knw u??
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by opedaydydx9(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
a girl did last week, I bought the card MD sent she dey ask of loading code again, make I check if she dn load am sef cus I made snt the wrong code the first day nd dey blocked her like :d undecided
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by faithfulme: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Engrchikwas(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2015
menix:
Some nigerian gals go wan reap where them no sow..

That guy is a wise farmer who does not allow weed grow in his farm land.
....mr omerta i will like us to reason,re u a maphite or mafia?...any which one kudos to sicilian movement
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by yomi007k(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2015
Annapecky:
sumhw sha bt nt 2 much u guys tot us nd we r gud learnerz

But history has it that the first set of man was actually "corrupted" by a woman.
Wat were their names again, hmmm, yes Adam n Eve.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by smsdigito: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2015
bhuahahahahahaa cheesy
That served her right.
Before you say hi, they say can you send me airtime?
grin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by bobbymichael: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Next!¡!
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Broke asß nigga
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by repogirl(f): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
And later the boys will say they don't patronise prostitutes? grin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by captianfreeman(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
I tire!!!
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2015
smsdigito:
bhuahahahahahaa cheesy
That served her right.
Before you say hi, they say can you send me airtime?
grin
every time... grin
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Annapecky(f): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2015
Ojim07:
UR DP got mi flying....am nt wicked...lyk dem.....may i knw u??

Wil borrow u wings 2 fly away owk?
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Btoyob(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is time to wise up!!!!!!
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by IndianaJay: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2015
Come and see you...........On-top recharge card.

Hian.

We females sef.....this kain insult.
Re: See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card by Rosejefrey(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2015
send me ur phone number make I send u credit.....learn 2 give without expecting anything in return,cos u gain more doing dis....change how u think and or status changes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.