Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Quiet Vs Loud Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Vs Loud Guys (17458 Views)

Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Reserved: 57% (47 votes)
Outgoing: 42% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 12:51am On May 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

One can be quiet without boring you to death.
Who is a quiet guy? He is the type that doesn't open his mouth unnecessarily and when he decides to talk, he drops science.
Of course, being quiet doesn't mean he never talks. . . . . .He is just reserved!!!

I agree not all quiet guys r boring but 80% of them are tongue
To me a quiet guy is like a nerd who is still a virgin cheesy

In most cases, the intelligent ones are often the quiet ones.
When u see a dude opening his mouth without fear or fervour, 99% of the things coming out of his mouth is either trash or white elephant lies.
Meanwhile, women love the company of the loud mouths, but they rarely date em.

True talk. . . . i completely agree here wink
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 12:53am On May 02, 2009
davidylan:

What are you bringing to the table besides just sitting there waiting for him to chat you up?

A lot of you prefer non-quiet guys simply because you cant carry a conversation either. Fact.

I think you might be right here to be honest undecided but i am not one of those chics sha cheesy
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Sauron1: 12:54am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

Nah. . . . . . .Just because i am quiet does not make me a geek!!!
A quiet guy is like a dog who doesn't speak but he understands.
Listen more, talk less(the virtue of an ideal man)

U will love to be in the company of Basket Mouth but u will never date him, innit?
His jokes crack u up and reh reh reh but then in the bigger picture, he will be too unserious for you.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 12:54am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

You are watching the wrong films,

cus, grin, the nerdy ones are usually the ones with good overall package biological, emotional, financial.

The loud ones are just over compensating,
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 12:55am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

I think you might be right here to be honest undecided but i am not one of those chics sha cheesy

Its true . . . quiet guys will talk when they meet a girl who is confident about herself and has something upstairs to contribute to a conversation besides nods and saying "ok" 89 times in 5 minutes.

I am on the reserved side but when i'm with a girl i fancy and who has brains . . . you'll hardly notice.

I'm usually quiet when i detect the girl is really nothing but a cute airhead with nothing to offer. I'm perfectly ok staring into your eyes until its time to leave . . .
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 12:56am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

yes true
but am not even close to being one of dose chicks
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by kaypumpin2(m): 12:57am On May 02, 2009
When quietude is not linked with shyness and inferiority complex,it is a FORTE!
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 12:57am On May 02, 2009
@sexuhotmom

Ooops , ouch, ich, o ma se o,  that means you and I can't hit it off be that (assuming your husband does not kill me first) ,     ,  how sad (, dude talking to himself saying: why have you wasted your time scheming knowing that people say you can bore a corpse to death again)

lol
depends on ur IQ though
and ur pocket
u just might still have a chance grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 12:58am On May 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

You are watching the wrong films,

cus, grin, the nerdy ones are usually the ones with good overall package biological, emotional, financial.

The loud ones are just over compensating,

hehehehe . . . . i cant shout grin

don get wrong o. . . . . i dont like loud guys . . . inbtn is good wink

~Sauron~:

Nah. . . . . . .Just because i am quiet does not make me a geek!!!
A quiet guy is like a dog who doesn't speak but he understands.
Listen more, talk less(the virtue of an ideal man)

Hmmmmm. . . . . .To me that isnt my def of quiet man . . . . more  like reserved.

U will love to be in the company of Basket Mouth but u will never date him, innit?
His jokes crack u up and reh reh reh but then in the bigger picture, he will be too unserious for you.

True. . . .I can never date a loud mouth. . . angry
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by kaypumpin2(m): 12:59am On May 02, 2009
davidylan:

I'm usually quiet when i detect the girl is really nothing but a cute airhead with nothing to offer. I'm perfectly ok staring into your eyes until its time to leave . . .

grin grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 1:00am On May 02, 2009
davidylan:

Its true . . . quiet guys will talk when they meet a girl who is confident about herself and has something upstairs to contribute to a conversation besides nods and saying "ok" 89 times in 5 minutes.

I am on the reserved side but when i'm with a girl i fancy and who has brains . . . you'll hardly notice.

Buahahahahahahaaahaha . . . . . . u mean jessica simpson type cheesy grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 1:01am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

At least Jessica's got something to say. grin It may not make sense . . .
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by kaypumpin2(m): 1:03am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

More like most of 'em girls on Geek and the beauty.Most can't even spell G-O-D without spell checker grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 1:05am On May 02, 2009
kay_pumpin:

More like most of 'em girls on Geek and the beauty.Most can't even spell G-O-D without spell checker grin

hehehehehehe. . . . . . n those geeks are my own definition of quiet guys grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by JJYOU: 1:07am On May 02, 2009
Pittbaby:

davilan, or whatever you call yourself , this is a thread that asks for opinions and i dropped my opinion , i did not comment on yours or attack you ,

And you are the one that does not understand , If you have the power of cognitive reasoning ,  you will understand that what I have simply said is that I will not date a man who is loud for simply being loud ( that shows a look at me attitude). He is not confident enough that people will respect him for who he is without calling attention to it . Neither will I want a wallflower,

Please go and find someone else to harass

HABA,  wetin na this woman.  david said what toyinrayo said you didnt count that as harrasement. we all come here for chilling not looking for fights.  quietness is not lack of confidence. some people just make noise to hide their insecurities or draw attention to themselves. it is not a mark of confidence.  i like extremely quiet people  especially when they need to be close to me for a long time.

*Toyinrayo  Yesterday at 09:19:58 PM  (f)

Quote from: Pittbaby on Yesterday at 09:16:03 PM
Neither, I like confident men , the ones who are are secure enough not to have to  make unneccesary noise to attract attention , and bold enough to speak up when it is warranted.
A quiet man does not necessarily lack confidence.

He just knows how to "behave" like a gentleman in public. Which I so adore.

Some of these men just can't shut up, everything they do needs to be loud for God knows what reason.

~Sauron~:

The quiet ones seem to be the intelligent ones in most cases.
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Loud-mouthed ones are irritants.
you are so correct.

davidylan:

david, you know you have large following here. take care thread softly softly as they say.

kay_pumpin:

most went there to spell 5 mins of fame and money not God.

tope2000:

quietness and foolishness are not bed fellows are they now?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Sauron1: 1:07am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

True. . . .I can never date a loud mouth. . . angry

U want his company but u won't take him to bed. . . .
Why are women so self-centred? U want the best of both worlds.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 1:07am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

You got that wrong. One of my uncles is very very quiet . . . his wife is the direct opposite anyway . . . but very confident, self-assured and makes a ton of sense when he decides to honor you with his words.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 1:11am On May 02, 2009
I am btw Quiet & Loud.

Before I used to be the QuieT type before  cheesy but I had to wake up from ma SLUMBER!!! Nah!!! Thats not the Right Path!  cheesy

Good Boy GonE BaD  grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 1:12am On May 02, 2009
davidylan:

You got that wrong. One of my uncles is very very quiet . . . his wife is the direct opposite anyway . . . but very confident, self-assured and makes a ton of sense when he decides to honor you with his words.

David have u watched Geek n the beauty b4?? . . . . .these guys have zero confidence but very intelligent.
Some guys are quiet because they lack confidence and some men are have confidence but hardly talks and to me that is called being reseved not quiet. So your uncle is reserved to me not quiet.

~Sauron~:

U want his company but u won't take him to bed. . . .
Why are women so self-centred? U want the best of both worlds.

Dont u want the best of both worlds . . . . .Dont u want beauty n brain together 2 grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 1:15am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

David have u watched Geek n the beauty b4?? . . . . .these guys have zero confidence but very intelligent.
Some guys are quiet because they lack confidence and some men are have confidence but hardly talks and to me that is called being reseved not quiet. So your uncle is reserved to me not quiet.

You have a point. When next you date a reserved guy . . . open ur mouth too. God didnt glue them together. grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Sauron1: 1:17am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

Dont u want the best of both worlds . . . . .Dont u want beauty n brain together 2 grin

Not as much as women, abeg!!!
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 1:17am On May 02, 2009
davidylan:

You have a point. When next you date a reserved guy . . . open ur mouth too. God didnt glue them together. grin

hahaha. . . .i dont glue my mouth together . . . . .i speak jare maybe not alot grin

~Sauron~:

Not as much as women, abeg!!!

dont lie jare
God hate liars cheesy tongue
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 1:20am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

hahaha. . . .i dont glue my mouth together . . . . .i speak jare maybe not alot grin

so you sit there waiting for him to do all the talking?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by DamnWomen(m): 1:29am On May 02, 2009
Quiet guys are the best ones. They sit down, watch the chick, analyse her moves, study her principles, accumulate her strenghts, build on their weakness and strike when they are ready because the girl has no idea what he is thinking or what he would say or do and leave her hanging dry.

The loud ones only expose themselves to chicks to mess them up. When they crack jokes, the chicks learn all about their strenghts and weakness at once, when they enjoy their garrulous company, they are secretly finding a way out after the cheap fame has waned and the loud ones get hurt the most because they expose all their love for women and they feel very devatsted after wards.

The quiet ones have all the fun in a relationship because of their tactiurn manner and secretive attitude and when something goes wrong, people will always blame the chick first because they are used to seeing the guy cool every 24 hours but deep down he is one very deviant and diabolical being waiting to pounce on his prey and devour her when she leasts expects it.

I am like the quiet one and i appreciate all the virtues of a quiet guy. The loud one is a definate no no for me because i cant afford to let a woman know diddly sqaut about me or my next moves so that i always win, hence i never date quiet chicks because we would figure each other too well.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 1:32am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

Quiet guys are the best ones. They sit down, watch the chick, analyse her moves, study her principles, accumulate her strenghts, build on their weakness and strike when they are ready because the girl has no idea what he is thinking or what he would say or do and leave her hanging dry.

The loud ones only expose themselves to chicks to mess them up. When they crack jokes, the chicks learn all about their strenghts and weakness at once, when they enjoy their garrulous company, they are secretly finding a way out after the cheap fame has waned and the loud ones get hurt the most because they expose all their love for women and they feel very devatsted after wards.

The quiet ones have all the fun in a relationship because of their tactiurn manner and secretive attitude and when something goes wrong, people will always blame the chick first because they are used to seeing the guy cool every 24 hours but deep down he is one very deviant and diabolical being waiting to pounce on his prey and devour her when she leasts expects it.

I am like the quiet one and i appreciate all the virtues of a quiet guy. The loud one is a definate no no for me because i cant afford to let a woman know diddly sqaut about me or my next moves so that i always win, hence i never date quiet chicks because we would figure each other too well.

ur id,is it necessary?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by JJYOU: 1:35am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

Some guys are quiet because they lack confidence and some men are have confidence but hardly talks and to me that is called being reseved not quiet. [size=18pt]So your uncle is reserved to me not quiet.
[/size]

that is true.

davidylan:

proverbs 19  13 A foolish child[a] is a calamity to a father;
     a quarrelsome wife is as annoying as constant dripping.

14 Fathers can give their sons an inheritance of houses and wealth,
     but only the Lord can give an understanding wife.

Proverbs 21:19 states, "It is better to live in a desert land Than with a contentious and vexing woman."

Proverbs 27:15 states, "A constant dripping on a day of steady rain And a contentious woman are alike;" (compare with Proverbs 19:13)

MacArthur's Study Bibles states, "An obstinate, argumentative woman is literally like a leak so unrelenting that one has to run from it or go mad. Here are two ways to devastate a man: an ungodly son and an irritating wife."  this is so true.

just tot to add this
Joshua 6:25   ESV / 3 helpful votes

But Rahab the prostitute and her father's household and all who belonged to her, Joshua saved alive. And she has lived in Israel to this day, because she hid the messengers whom Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.

i read somewhere that madam's get more regular clients for their manners and dignified character than for their sexual abilities.  the clients can now speak or be forever quiet.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by DamnWomen(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

ur id,is it necessary?

Is yours necessary too
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 1:41am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

Is yours necessary too

YES

SOO,

u have sisters abi?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by ladykool(f): 1:41am On May 02, 2009
as for me i love my loud, outgoing guyz cuz i dont want no reserve,quiet and boring guy dat will rather stay at home and watch my every flipping move that i make cuz i will get so bored and angry that before he realises wat going on i have dumped him. grin grin

Damn Women:

that's why i love my loud boiz they are easy and simple to understand no problem. tongue grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by JJYOU: 1:46am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

Is yours necessary too
who be this? NL and name change.  there  should be a i formerly known as ,  now wish to be known as ----  all former comrades, comments, insults, abuse, quarells and fight remain legal thread on NL.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 1:46am On May 02, 2009
Can't stand loud people in general.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) / What Makes A Relationship Last Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.