Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,974 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Quiet Vs Loud Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Vs Loud Guys (17713 Views)

Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Reserved: 57% (47 votes)
Outgoing: 42% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 7:27am On May 02, 2009
we sisters hey! wink
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 7:29am On May 02, 2009
You have said it all wink kiss kiss
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by amebono13: 7:30am On May 02, 2009
which one is quiet and loud again

nywayz i like inbtw, if the guy is as loud as i am , dat means house go burn naaaaaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 7:31am On May 02, 2009
amebo no1.:

nywayz i like inbtw, if the guy is as loud as i am , dat means house go burn naaaaaa grin grin grin grin
I can imagine grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 7:36am On May 02, 2009
lol seconded grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Hya4luv: 7:37am On May 02, 2009
[left][/left]
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by amebono13: 7:37am On May 02, 2009
@ibk and blue

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

wetin una mean,say i be noise maker or wat? angry angry
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by amebono13: 7:38am On May 02, 2009
Hya4luv:

[left][/left]

e be like say u miss road, oya go right,yes turn right grin grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 7:39am On May 02, 2009
noise maker ke?

ar all
u no be noise mayka at all smiley

u see?
ur house go burn if oga take style resemble u
una too cold togera tongue
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 7:39am On May 02, 2009
amebo no1.:

@ibk and blue

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

wetin una mean,say i be noise maker or wat? angry angry
chei, mba o, as in, you are outgoing and wild, it's sweet na, in fact, Im sure your husband is loving it  grin grin grin grin grin

amebo no1.:

e be like say u miss road, oya go right,yes turn right grin grin grin
Roflmao!
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Tranngirls(f): 8:05am On May 02, 2009
To tell you the truth which most people here are miss is that outgoing persons always get alot of friends so outgoing guys date alot of girls whether he is rich or poor so guys dont be deceived i like an outgoing guy because usually alot of girls want him (when  crude oil is scarce price goes up) so that is why most girls will want to sleep with him. But there are alot of quiet guys (when crude oil is abundant price goes down) so we ladies keep them as friends because there are too many of them. So intelligent goes be care with what ladies tell you. Always have a friend (guy) that is outgoing so you can learn alittle from him without losing you intelligence
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 8:06am On May 02, 2009
Tranngirls:

To tell you the truth which most people here are miss is that outgoing persons always get alot of friends so outgoing guys date alot of girls whether he is rich or poor so guys dont be deceived i like an outgoing guy because usually alot of guys want him (when crude oil is scarce price goes up) so that is why most girls will want to sleep with him. But there are alot of quiet guys (when crude oil is abundant price goes down) so we ladies keep them as friends because there are too many of them. So intelligent goes be care with what ladies tell you. Always have a friend (guy) that is outgoing so you can learn alittle from him without losing you intelligence

CONFIRMED! grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by xavier3(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2009
quiet guys rock. i'm glad i'm one of em wink wink
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 9:10am On May 02, 2009
I am a quiet dude cool calm and reserved l talk and l talk believe you wont believe but l dont talk anyhow
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by EasyT: 9:55am On May 02, 2009
I think its not about being loud or quiet as that has a lot to do with different personality types.Come on,we are all different.

Its about having the sense to talk when you should and shut up(&listen) when you should.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by IGWEUSA(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2009
I'm one of those LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD guys. And with my experince, I think lots of ladies enjoy our companion and thats Y they keep on submitting their applications 24/7.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Elgaxton(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2009
Babes are interesting pple, if a guy is quiet, they will say the guy dey boring jo, if he's the talkin type they 'll say he's talkative!

Babes wetin una want sef cheesy lol?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Secretz(f): 12:05pm On May 02, 2009
Personally, I prefer an intelligent guy with plain common sense! For the simple fact that if he is intelligent enough he will know the right time to be loud and assertive and the right time to be quiet and reserved! This is also applies to women aswell! As some people just don't know when to talk or when to sharrap! Common sense and intelligence goes along way! smiley
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by spikedcylinder: 1:05pm On May 02, 2009
Aswerigawd, there's nothing as sexy as a reserved guy. How can two big mouths be in the same relationship? grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Aswerigawd, there's nothing as sexy as a reserved guy. How can two big mouths be in the same relationship? grin

@spikedcylinder,

cough, pinch, ich, hmmm hmmm, are you saying that you are a *** mouth, (ducks in anticipation of being battered)
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2009
, the reserved intelligent ones:

- are good at observing the lady.
- good at knowing her wants, desires and irritants.
- good at knowing what to touch, when to touch and how to touch, (come on wash your mind, or why did you think i was talking about that grin).
- good at listening wen you ladies start to go on your talking marathon.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Tranngirls(f): 1:32pm On May 02, 2009
@No2Atheism
YES YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT BUT THAT IS ALL THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD FRIEND NOT A LOVER OR A BOYFRIEND
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2009
Tranngirls:

@No2Atheism
YES YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT BUT THAT IS ALL THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD FRIEND NOT A LOVER OR A BOYFRIEND

Yes you are also correct, nevertheless please note that:

A lover or boyfriend must first and foremost be a very good friend, otherwise that relationship is bound to be strained and without trust later on,

All am just saying is that:

Reserved guys are usually quite intelligent (cus they tend to use their brains more than their mouth) and as a result such reserved guys tend to make better lovers because:

- they are better at observing the lady.
- they are better at knowing her wants, desires and irritants.
- they are better at knowing what to touch, when to touch and how to touch, (come on wash your mind, or why did you think i was talking about that  grin).
- they are better at listening wen you ladies start to go on your talking marathon.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Dammyray(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2009
9ja girls !!! anyway all na scop sha but its good to be calm and cool with your girl but no turn to dindinrin oo(mumu)
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Uche2nna(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2009
Show me a quiet Naija guy and i will show U a Naija guy that is deaf!!!!

How can U be quiet in Naija? undecided

Secretz:

Personally, I prefer an intelligent guy with plain common sense! For the simple fact that if he is intelligent enough he will know the right time to be loud and assertive and the right time to be quiet and reserved! This is also applies to women aswell! As some people just don't know when to talk or when to sharrap! Common sense and intelligence goes along way! smiley
I agree with this. There are times when U need to speak up and there are times when u need to shut the f u c k up and listen.

Tranngirls:

To tell you the truth which most people here are miss is that outgoing persons always get alot of friends so outgoing guys date alot of girls whether he is rich or poor so guys dont be deceived i like an outgoing guy because usually alot of girls want him (when  crude oil is scarce price goes up) so that is why most girls will want to sleep with him. But there are alot of quiet guys (when crude oil is abundant price goes down) so we ladies keep them as friends because there are too many of them. So intelligent goes be care with what ladies tell you. Always have a friend (guy) that is outgoing so you can learn alittle from him without losing you intelligence

My sister, stop mixing up a dumb , inconfident guy with a quiet, reserved one. U can string the dumb ones as friends but not the quiet , reserved ones. Those ones will take u the cleaners before u even know what they are thinking grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Tranngirls(f): 1:58pm On May 02, 2009
@No2Atheism
SERIOUS YOU SHOULD STOP WATCH DISNEY, REALITY ISNT A FAIRY TALE AND YOU KNOW WHAT MORE THAN HALF OF THE GIRLS HERE ARE LYING GO TO SOSUAVE.COM YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2009
Tranngirls:

@No2Atheism
SERIOUS YOU SHOULD STOP WATCH DISNEY, REALITY ISNT A FAIRY TALE AND YOU KNOW WHAT MORE THAN HALF OF THE GIRLS HERE ARE LYING GO TO SOSUAVE.COM YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN

No you didn't,  angry  angry angry ,

Seriously can you please do me a favour and point out the fairy tale in the things that i have stated.

Anyway,

- reality is that man and woman can never have a loving relationship unless they are best of friends, otherwise they would always be strangers sleeping with each other, hence once the sex drys up, men that relationship is most probably bound to collapse.

- reality is that a man growing up in a relationship becomes more and more reserved over time (meaning that those guys who are already reserved from the word go have an advantage in that respect) , evidences of this is easily seen in our daily lifes.

- reality is that there is bound to come a time in a relationship when sex would no longer be exciting, material things would no longer be exciting , what sustains such a relationship then becomes love (of which being close friends is an evidence of and of which a man being reserved greatly helps in being close friends with a woman).

- reality is that being reserved is an evidence of maturity, (something beneficial to a loving relationship with a woman)
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Tranngirls(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2009
@No2Atheism
THAT IS MARRIAGE NOT A RELATIONSHIP, YOU DO HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BUT IT IS OK, IT IS A LEARN CURVE. AND THIS IS WHERE I STOP
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2009
Tranngirls:

@No2Atheism
THAT IS MARRIAGE NOT A RELATIONSHIP, YOU DO HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BUT IT IS OK, IT IS A LEARN CURVE. AND THIS IS WHERE I STOP
angry grin angry grin angry grin

if u are in relationship for fun and sex then good luck to u with the loud guys, otherwise all that i have said is extremely valid for a serious relationship,
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by DamnWomen(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2009
@oyb
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys
« #90 on: Today at 07:08:52 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
offtopic:

what would the romance threads be without the manic misogyny of adam brody/fkjesus/jack tweed/damn women ?

the thread hijacker and advocate for domestic violence is baaack!!

Are you alright at all? Have you taken your meds? What brought about this when i dont even know you but you decided to ferment trouble unncessarily? angry

slowpoke
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by chinesedoll(f): 3:21pm On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

@oyb
Are you alright at all? Have you taken your meds? What brought about this when i dont even know you but you decided to ferment trouble unncessarily? angry

slowpoke

abeg make fight start
its been a while now
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by JJYOU: 3:42pm On May 02, 2009
amebo no1.:

you are generally what you see is what you get. you can never figure out some people that is a nightmare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. / What Age Did You Get Disvirgined / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.