Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,245 members, 7,957,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Quiet Vs Loud Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Vs Loud Guys (17717 Views)

Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Reserved: 57% (47 votes)
Outgoing: 42% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by JJYOU: 1:50am On May 02, 2009
stillwater:

Can't stand loud people in general.
i am allergic to them too. but i like smart and clever people. letting them hang around me is another matter.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by acidrop(f): 2:00am On May 02, 2009
quiet guys are silent killlers. . . . .i prefer loud so he can always say wats in his mind
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by JJYOU: 2:02am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

quiet guys are silent killlers. . . . .i prefer loud so he can always say wats in his mind
would u call quiet women slow poison too? there is always no need for these names. people are peole first. see people before gender plssssss.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by acidrop(f): 2:03am On May 02, 2009
JJYOU:

would u call quiet women slow poison too? there is always no need for these names. people are peole first. see people before gender plssssss.
the name is an illustration not an insult dont get me wrong. . , . .silent women are excuseable under the influence of been shy. , . . .
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 2:08am On May 02, 2009

We would silently kill ourselves together. grin *joking*
Quiet people do not have to be loud to say what's on their mind. It's a subtle art that will take eternity for loud people to grasp. cool grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by chiogo(f): 2:08am On May 02, 2009
Quiet guys. . .Nope. . .they are the craziest. They hide their feelings for so long that when they do act, they over-do it.

I know this guy at school who is always calm and nice to females. One day he lost it and started throwing stuff at the girl he was having a simple argument with. And even called her a b**ch. The loud ones never did such.

Loud guys are not it either. . .it's sissy-like when a guy is loud   tongue. I prefer a guy who is neither; Someone who actually speaks his mind when he has to without being rude or loud.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by DamnWomen(m): 2:13am On May 02, 2009
JJYOU:

who be this? NL and name change.  there  should be a i formerly known as ,  now wish to be known as ----  all former comrades, comments, insults, abuse, quarells and fight remain legal thread on NL.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wish i had former comrades, comments and quarrels to pick on but alas none! wink

I will be on the look out though for new comrades if such situation arises! Thanks for the advise but leave my i.d name alone. Its how i feel and i have a right to express my feelings no matter how repugnant it sounds to you as long as i havent formerly declared you a comrade at arms.

Just free me and my i.d and we would get alone fine!

SeXYhOTmOM:

YES

SOO,

u have sisters abi?

Yes i have sisters So? You expect me to be remorseless because i have sisters too? Pssfff! Damn them too! I am not close with them and have no plans to organize a family reunion female bonding session. Its their business what they do not mine. Not because we are joined together by blood that means we are to be stuck by glue. They have their lives to live and i have mine!

chiogo:

Quiet guys. . .Nope. . .they are the craziest. They hide their feelings for so long that when they do act, they over-do it.

I know this guy at school who is always calm and nice to females. One day he lost it and started throwing stuff at the girl he was having a simple argument with. And even called her a bitch. The loud ones never did such.

Loud guys are not it either. . .it's gay when a guy is loud lipsrsealed. I prefer a guy who is neither; Someone who actually speaks his mind when he has to without being rude or loud.

Now that guy that threw stuffs at that girl is a real man from all ramifications. The name calling is an extra point in his favour!
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by acidrop(f): 2:15am On May 02, 2009
stillwater:

Quiet people do not have to be loud to say what's on their mind. It's a subtle art that will take eternity for loud people to grasp. cool grin
i wouldnt go for the really loud guys as well. . . .jst imagine ur guy been really loud when u go out or u hanging out wit ur friends. . . .lol no not that kinda loud
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 2:26am On May 02, 2009
stillwater:

Am feeling you sister, loud people do not know what they are missing,
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Oxone(m): 2:28am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

says who angry angry angry
stillwater:

perfect, we really dont have to make too much noise about what we want & we dont kiss & tell grin grin grin

chiogo:

u'll be shocked at how vocal we cld be wink wink wink
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by chiogo(f): 2:32am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

Now that guy that threw stuffs at that girl is a real man from all ramifications. The name calling is an extra point in his favour!
Whatever dude, your username says it all. Goodluck with all that.

Oxone:

Then I guess you're not in the 'quiet' category. I'm talking quiet in the sense that you don't even talk much on a date.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by biina: 2:34am On May 02, 2009
My philosophy is to speak softly but carry a big stick
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by acidrop(f): 2:42am On May 02, 2009
Oxone:

says who angry angry angry
perfect, we really dont have to make too much noise about what we want & we dont kiss & tell grin grin grin

who is saying it now?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by DamnWomen(m): 3:13am On May 02, 2009
biina:

My philosophy is to speak softly but carry a big stick

Very Very Sensible Philosophy. You should always be prepared to wack her when she is getting outta line and still remain quiet so she wont know when next your going to pound her grin

The picture says it all:

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by acidrop(f): 3:21am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

Very Very Sensible Philosophy. You should always be prepared to wack her when she is getting outta line and still remain quiet so she wont know when next your going to pound her grin

The picture says it all:

c how u jst twist the philosophy undecided
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Tonyet1(m): 3:23am On May 02, 2009
i swear for once in my lif time i have come to realy see why they say "LADIES DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT"

alot of indifference here and there undecided undecided
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by acidrop(f): 3:25am On May 02, 2009
no its jst different ladies voicin their opiniopns.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by DamnWomen(m): 3:27am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

c how u jst twist the philosophy undecided

It is not a twisted philosophy. It is a fact of life. Men beat women everyday. It is needed to make sure stability reigns. E.g admire his very beautiful picture:

Aint this a beauty grin Imagine how humble, quiet and calm the home will be after this slap. No noise, fussing, complains, nagging. Just pure nivarna and tranquility.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Sissy3(f): 3:32am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

The picture says it all:

then what does she need to do when the man start misbehaving, adam 
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by DamnWomen(m): 3:42am On May 02, 2009
Very simple: You beat him back. Thats if you have the balls or should i say breasts to beat him grin

[img]http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/CSP/CSP010/couple-43_~k0105220.jpg[/img]

But you know thats never going to happen because if she tries it by mistake, this is what it will result in:

[img]http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/PHT/PHT184/person-images-black_~PAA184000004.jpg[/img]

Total pounding with his foot disfiguring her face grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by IyaKadijat(f): 3:44am On May 02, 2009
Well since I'm usually the loud one-I think I prefer my opposite. We can't both have all the shine, now can we? LOL.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by acidrop(f): 4:00am On May 02, 2009
Damn Women:

It is not a twisted philosophy. It is a fact of life. Men beat women everyday. It is needed to make sure stability reigns. E.g admire his very beautiful picture:

Aint this a beauty grin Imagine how humble, quiet and calm the home will be after this slap. No noise, fussing, complains, nagging. Just pure nivarna and tranquility.
am pretty sure thats not wat biina meant when she said carry a big stick. . . . go bak n read bewteen d lines. , .lol
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 5:42am On May 02, 2009
i want a gu that knows when to be quiet n when to be outgoing
seeing as im being schooled to know so cool
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 6:50am On May 02, 2009
Quiet cool
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Sissy3(f): 6:57am On May 02, 2009
ibkaye:

Quiet cool

really shocked shocked shocked

they dont bore u?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 6:59am On May 02, 2009
Well, Ill prefer a quiet guy to a loud guy anyday grin

Quiet people do not have to be loud to say what's on their mind. It's a subtle art that will take eternity for loud people to grasp.

There's just something about them wink
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 7:08am On May 02, 2009
offtopic:

what would the romance threads be without the manic misogyny of adam brody/fkjesus/jack tweed/damn women ?

the thread hijacker and advocate for domestic violence is baaack!! cheesy
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 7:16am On May 02, 2009
^^^^^^ grin

@ ibk the 'mystery' that surrounds them yeah? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 7:17am On May 02, 2009
bluespice:

^^^^^^ grin

@ ibk the 'mystery' that surrounds them yeah? kiss kiss kiss
you know na wink cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 7:18am On May 02, 2009
oh lordy lord
especially when they've got this look of being immensely bad
but dare u to find out how bad tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Sissy3(f): 7:19am On May 02, 2009
oyb:

offtopic:

what would the romance threads be without the manic misogyny of adam brody/fkjesus/jack tweed/damn women ?

the thread hijacker and  advocate for domestic violence is baaack!! cheesy

LOL . . .   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 7:20am On May 02, 2009
bluespice:

oh lordy lord
especially when they've got this look of being immensely bad
but dare u to find out how bad tongue kiss kiss kiss
Chai, where is my fan biko?  Couldn't have said it better myself wink grin grin kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Age Did You Get Disvirgined / Question To Ask My Girlfriend / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.