Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Quiet Vs Loud Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Vs Loud Guys (17469 Views)

Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Reserved: 57% (47 votes)
Outgoing: 42% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2009
chinesedoll:

abeg make fight start
its been a while now

hold on a minute, undecided , wink I think riskie, sexyhotmom and chinesedoll are all the same person,
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by chinesedoll(f): 4:00pm On May 02, 2009
sexyhotmom yes

but who da heck is riskie ehn?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2009
chinesedoll:

sexyhotmom yes

but who da heck is riskie ehn?

oops at least i got 2 out of 3 , grin

So why d frowning face by the way,
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by chinesedoll(f): 4:28pm On May 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

oops at least i got 2 out of 3 , grin

So why d frowning face by the way,

'u try'
lol

try going to work without food
and u have all dis bloody indians breathing down ur neck
and telling u ur family history

den u wld now know why i was frowning
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 5:10pm On May 02, 2009
lmao!
riskie is frequent on jokes section

chinesedoll where r u again?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 02, 2009
Well for me quiet guys are simply those who like to weigh their words before speaking. While loud guys usually say things as they come into their heads for them its all about the attention. They simply don't know when to shut up.
And for the record being quiet does not mean you are not outspoken. It just means that you think before you talk.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by smurf1(f): 5:58pm On May 02, 2009
I hate loud guys, very thuggish, angry angry angry
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Czarskit(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2009
~ * thinking * which category do I fall into * ~
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Pepeye(f): 9:21pm On May 02, 2009
quiet men are in a class of their own
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by C2H5OH(f): 9:22pm On May 02, 2009
I am an observer wink THE observer
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by chinesedoll(f): 11:50pm On May 02, 2009
bluespice:

lmao!
riskie is frequent on jokes section

chinesedoll where r u again?

am here grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by 190: 12:35am On May 03, 2009
i can be quite if u want me 2 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Secretz(f): 12:40am On May 03, 2009
@ 190

Get one of ur personalities on ym, cnt find u! Trouble!!!!
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 12:45am On May 03, 2009
lol i meant wia in the world r u? tongue
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by chinesedoll(f): 12:50am On May 03, 2009
bluespice:

lol i meant wia in the world r u? tongue

UNDER BRIDGE 4 ISALE EKO

so wat was ur previous id?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 12:52am On May 03, 2009
always been blu(e)spice oh

just went undacova for a while
i bagged me a stalker tongue

oh. . . i thot u were close to yaba left like me tongue
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by chinesedoll(f): 1:11am On May 03, 2009
bluespice:

always been blu(e)spice oh

just went undacova for a while
i bagged me a stalker tongue

oh. . . i thot u were close to yaba left like me tongue

dat was my former location grin grin grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 1:24am On May 03, 2009
lmao!
u upgraded i see tongue
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by chinesedoll(f): 1:32am On May 03, 2009
bluespice:

lmao!
u upgraded i see tongue

wen are coming to join me
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by bluespice(f): 1:33am On May 03, 2009
naw i don pass that level

na under bridge for oshodi i dey now cool
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Naijaborn2(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2009
Uche2nna:

Show me a quiet Naija guy and i will show U a Naija guy that is deaf!!!!

How can U be quiet in Naija?  undecided

I agree with this. There are times when U need to speak up and there are times when u need to shut the f u c k up and listen.

My sister, stop mixing up a dumb , inconfident guy with a quiet, reserved  one. U can string the dumb ones as friends but not the quiet , reserved ones. Those ones will take u the cleaners before u even know what they are thinking  grin

I agree with you 100% my brother. I'll take me for an example, during my high school days I was one of the guys that every teen age girl wanted to be seen with, you know , loud, outgoing, wanna be evrywhere, show boat, thinks he has it all. As a teen ager back then that was the definition of a smoothe operator. As I grew older and wiser, I realized I needed a personnality change, this same girls became more mature and the things that used to drive them crazy about me made them sick. They now prefer the cool, calm collected and confident guy. Ladies, all you want in a man is his confidence, most of those ur loud guys use it as a defence for their insecurity. Just look for a guy with a great sense of humor, wonderful personality, great dress sense, knows how to start and keep going an intelligent coversation, wonderful lovemaker; I mean a gentleman in the streets but a thub between the sheets. I mean with all this qualities doing the talking, what else do you have to yap yack about.

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Naijaborn2(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2009
Spell Check I meant to say THUG beween the sheets

NAIJA BORN
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by jidobaba(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2009
Its a question of happyness, you see. Girls are attracted to happy guys! If ur happyness makes u loud, my broda, my sista go with it! Force urself to be happy and trust me, u wont be so 'quiet'. Why is D'BANJ a kokomaster till tomorrow?! Lesson: wanna b successful with the ladies?Don't be a loudmouth, but u gotta be loud with something i.e. get some swagga.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Redfox(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2009
am a quiet guy yet confrontational
@all
quiet guyz are simply exceptional and intelligent, you don't want to give that away for some bastard loud-mouthed chimp,y'all ladies know that you need that slice of difference.
@bluespice
why is it that you love the romance thread so much as if your life depended on it?, does it mean that u got no experience(s) or idea(s)to share in other threads like careers,education,literature,jobs& vacancies and the lot?.liberate yourself from the emancipation of gossip talks.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Tranngirls(f): 6:48pm On May 03, 2009
wow Redfox
you are going to far, i dont usually defend anybody because i get alot of insults from you guys but that is what she like leave her alone. If she wants to only contribute there it is her business not for you to come here and insult someone it is a free word and blog as well so cut it out
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Tranngirls(f): 6:55pm On May 03, 2009
wow Redfox
you are going to far, i dont usually defend anybody because i get alot of insults from you guys but that is want she like leave her alone. If she wants to only contribute there it is her business not for you to come here and insult someone it is a free word and blog as well so cut it out
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Naijaborn2(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2009
Hey Ladies,
Another reason why you should stay away from Loud mouths; everybody he knows probably knows he's slept with you, how good or bad you are un bed, while the reserved guy wouldn't disclose his private life in the streets, even when teased by friends to get him to say something, because he's used to b ing calm and collected he just laughs about it and moves on to the next gist. From experience many married men even talk about their spouses that I know, now you make ur choice.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by C2H5OH(f): 9:17pm On May 03, 2009
I am very quiet. I wonder if I was born that way.
My gragra was a sight to behold when I was younger, but now I am a very quiet gentleman. What happened to me?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by FLGators1: 9:18pm On May 03, 2009
You're quiet.

And why am I no seeing any flying pigs?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by zilosxp(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2009
ok.listen up folks.
its good to shut your trap and talk when its abso*fecking*lutely necessary not going about trying to impress anyone or jumping into arguments or discussions at every single invitation.one of my friends would say this "it is better to shut up your mouth and be seen as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all reasonable doubts that you are actually one" a word is enough for the wise.
as for me am quiet outside but very noisy inside cool
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by wanville(m): 1:23am On May 04, 2009
:d
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by FLGators1: 2:03am On May 04, 2009
Quiet ones:

1. Usually the smart ones
2. More active rather than talking
3. More domineering (in a good way)
4. More humorous
5. Know how to dress
6. Less selfish
7. Willing to help, even if not asked
7. Less annoying
8. Their actions demands respect and they usually get it
9. Nicer
10. They understand NO.

Loud Ones:

From experience, they annoy the mess out of me.
They usually want/need to impress someone (impress)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship Last Long? / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.