Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Quiet Vs Loud Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Vs Loud Guys (17463 Views)

Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Reserved: 57% (47 votes)
Outgoing: 42% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Gabry(f): 2:47am On May 04, 2009
I like in between. . . Loud at times and quiet at times. Balancy of everything is alwways good. smiley
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by FLGators1: 2:49am On May 04, 2009
When I mean quiet guys, I don't mean those that keep very low and say naught boring guys.
The quiet guys I know from experience are very interesting and mysterious. I love mysteries cheesy cheesy
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Gabry(f): 3:47am On May 04, 2009
FL Gators!:

When I mean quiet guys, I don't mean those that keep very low and say naught boring guys.
The quiet guys I know from experience are very interesting and mysterious. I love mysteries cheesy cheesy

But becareful about mysterious guys oooo. . . . It has been proven that those kinda guys are usually hiding like a deep dark secret. . . embarassed

U know like those vampires? But they are sexy ooo grin cheesy tongue
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by FLGators1: 3:48am On May 04, 2009
rotflmao @ vampires.

From experience, those kinda quiet men are more of my fancy.
They get to me. I can sense one from a few feet away grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by RuuDie(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2009
It really is complicated but according to the research conducted at the RuuDie Psychiometric Institute - A huge majority of ladies will tell you QUIET but the individual they are dating is anything but. . . . . .

grin grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Tranngirls(f): 8:17am On May 04, 2009
i totally agree with that, what you say and what you are attracted to are two different things
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Gabry(f): 8:39am On May 04, 2009
FL Gators!:

rotflmao @ vampires.

From experience, those kinda quiet men are more of my fancy.
They get to me. I can sense one from a few feet away grin

U sniff em well well abi? grin tongue
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by jeffman(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2009
if we face reality, we will realize that girls prefer outgoing (not too loud) guys. girls want fun and adventure and usually think (could be erroneous) that it is the loud guys that can give them that.

Loud or quiet, i think the skill of diplomacy alone shuld tell us when to assert and talk and when to be quiet. i can't put myself in the loud categiory though i make people laugh, The thing is i am not going to change myself just because some girl prefers loud or quiet guys. the trick is to date those girls who like ur type. if girl date u not out of attraction then no be beter relationship.

Another thing is not to stereotype people too early and girls are so guilty of these. i sometimes use this to advantage cos girls like enigmatic guys even if they won't accept it. quiet guys are able to pull enigmatic stuff.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Redfox(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2009
@TRANNGIRLS
I mean nothing of that sought, just trying to awaken her spirit to something good.just a show of care.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by v3: 11:08am On May 04, 2009
D secret don dey open up, I've ALWAYS wanted to ask this but i guess the avenue to do so, juz didnt present itself until now,

I'm an ibo guy been dating this yoruba girl, i'm the quiet type, she's the talkative type, we get along on issues in general but when i'm around her friends, i seem to mute, like i dnt have a voice and they misunderstand the whole thing, Being the quiet type has both its pains n gains, Somedays could go AWFULLY wrong with her but how i handle the ISH is wht still holds us down,

Here's the thing about we, the quiet guys, we're TRIPLE C's Cool, Calm &, Go Figure
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Redfox(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2009
@v3nom4eva
is she just talkative or she speaks vernacular whenever u are with her and her friends,if the later is the case then u have to make her understand the importance of neutrality in a relationship where both persons are of different tribe and ethic background.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by v3: 12:17pm On May 04, 2009
She's the average yoruba chic,but she doesnt swear,which is something i hate!, But her friends, Urrgghhh! When she's around them,she's a completely LOOSE person, i sometimes get lost in the convos but we make up for it later when we're together,
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Naijaborn2(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2009
@ nom4eva, the most stupid thing any civilized person will do is to stereotype. What do you mean "typical yoruba", Lets break it down, that tribe has the highest number of civilized to uncivilized ratio, remember you have to migrate from one village or the other to Lagos to experience urban civilization. Pls don't go there, I have a lot of Ibo, Benin, Edo, few Housa friends, only because we reason and act alike not be cause of there ethnicity. So Learn to phrase ur words there are lots of intellectuals on these forums you know, so address the subject discussed. If you read my post earlier , you'd see this kid just proved me right. Here he goes giving derogatory remarks about his "typical yoruba girl friend" in a forum, an indication to how loud guys will sell you out before they realize it 'cause they can't shut the @#$% up. angry
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Naijaborn2(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2009
jeffman:

if we face reality, we will realize that girls prefer outgoing (not too loud) guys. girls want fun and adventure and usually think (could be erroneous) that it is the loud guys that can give them that.

Loud or quiet, i think the skill of diplomacy alone shuld tell us when to assert and talk and when to be quiet. i can't put myself in the loud categiory though i make people laugh, The thing is i am not going to change myself just because some girl prefers loud or quiet guys. the trick is to date those girls who like ur type. if girl date u not out of attraction then no be beter relationship.

Another thing is not to stereotype people too early and girls are so guilty of these. i sometimes use this to advantage cos girls like enigmatic guys even if they won't accept it. quiet guys are able to pull enigmatic stuff.

I think you have it twisted.  A quiet guy can still be fun loving and outgoing, just that when he's out he chooses his words and for sure people wanna hear what he has to say. He makes intelligent jokes which ladies love, he's romantic, remember action speaks louder than words, he is sensitive to her needs because he pays more attention to her reactions than talking and blabbing on without brakes applied to the tongue, how would you know you've hurt someone by your stupid remarks. And ofcourse, its evenl in the Bible, anyone that knows how to control his tongue is wise, but a fool has no self control.

Naija Born
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Epi: 3:04pm On May 04, 2009
I don't trust quiet men and I don't like loud men - they are vexation to the spirit
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by simplysmat(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2009
A person who talks too much always runs out of things to say. ALWAYS!
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Pataki: 3:13pm On May 04, 2009
Personally I cannot stand loud guys. It irritates me deeply, and I never fail to show my expressions to whomever concerned. Even a fool when he holds his mouth at times is counted as a wise man.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Naijaborn2(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2009
epi:

I don't  trust quiet men and I don't like loud men - they are vexation to the spirit

So, which would you prefer cos there is no neutral zone. You definitely don't want ur spirit vexed as you may murder his loud ass some day.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by maray(f): 3:38pm On May 04, 2009
Not loud,but not too quiet lipsrsealed
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by lizzyA(f): 2:17pm On May 05, 2009
@teeowl,what is dis ur penis enlargement poster all about?i beg remove it jo lipsrsealed
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by otukpo(f): 3:43pm On May 05, 2009
i prefer out going guys.
Being out-going is not the same as being loud.
I hate loudness in both sexes.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by DrLorenz1(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2009
This is a topic whose answer i believe lies with the individual lady. I mean a lady knows what she wants and she goes for it. Though some say they want this and go for another. Let me clear up some thing,

Some guys/girls say quiet guys are boring, but those same quite guys are the ones people actually [b]listen [/b]to when it comes to serious matters because they hardly talk and when they do they don't invite people from the next room with their voice.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by oge4real(f): 10:00am On May 07, 2009
I prefer reserved guys because they tend to be more mature in handling things.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by v3: 5:17pm On May 07, 2009
@Naija-born, I'm sorry i used those remarks, so I'll have to re-phrase wht i said earlier, she's the average"yoruba girl next door" type of person, Go figure n if u still don't, then u need an IQ check, and PLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAASE, NEVA TALK SHIT OR I'LL @@*&&* U UP, PERE!
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Naijaborn2(m): 2:38am On May 08, 2009
I looked up ur pfrofile and saw ur age so let me send you to your father whom you get up from sleep with a kick. Tell him he is a failure in his fatherly duties to have raised such a piece of crap like ur self.

So until U start feeding urself, paying ur own bills and move away from home, the only thing U can show me is the child's play I engaged in 20 years ago.

I tried to put you in check but, ur brain is too porous to grasp words of wisdom.

Good luck to you and stay away from my posts.

Uncooked child
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by v3: 9:05am On May 08, 2009
@ Naija-Born, U saw my profile,, huhahahahahahahhahaa, I'm having a good laff, when 90% of the profiles ONLINE are NOT real, Ur I.Q REALLY is low, go get it checkd, Your juz lettin off steam n wasting space on here for people who REALLY dont giv a flyin Bleep wat u think, STUPID A**
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by browneyez7: 12:18pm On May 10, 2009
I'd like a guy right in between the two and i found him on this website justsingles.diydating.com wink
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by walaky(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2009
This is for real a good discuss, loads of ladies would say they would rather go for the cool guys but i think it's the other they are doing if you get to find out whom their Man really is , loud people don't usually make for intelligent people if I'm right. No stereotyping but girls in fact prefer the notice me type, the kind of person that i am comes in between some said I'm cool while some people said i come in between but in anyway I'm not the loud type, some ladies em selves are not interesting to be with it takes 2 to tango, you don,t expect me to bring up everything up all the time, do U!!! lol

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by FLGators1: 6:34pm On May 10, 2009
Nice looking. . . . .Laptop wink
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by yme1(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2009
abeg borrow me your laptop
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by walaky(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2009
Longed for it, "a pe ko to jeun ko ni je ibaje", no be today i don dey long for it, well if i got a better one i might borrow you a Sony Viao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.