Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (38795 Views)

Quit Notice Against Ndigbo: Middle Belt Dissociates Itself From The North / 80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by freedom96: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Oga go and sleep you will need your energy to protest more tomorrow, just make sure Corporal Aminu doesn't catch you before he gives you permanent sportin waves on that flaTThead grin

Niger-Delta Government just told IPOB: "You are O.Y.O" cheesy cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy grin or corporal Musa tanko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by gykes(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2015
kostadinis:

A true ikwerre should have known the tribal components of Rivers state and here you failed woefully. A true Ikwerre should have known about Ogba, Egbema, Ndoni and Obigbo. These are Igbos of RIVERS STATE.

On the other hand, NOT all Ikwerre deny being Igbo. Isaac Mahowu the Deputy President of Ohaneze Ndigbo is a proud igbo man and a lot others. Diobu is a historically well documented Igbo enclave of Aro ancestry. All Ikwerre and Etche deities are IGBO including the Ojukwu of Diobu. So, what the hell are you talkng? Go learn your history and geography. Na afoto onu! Nonsense!

Or better still, learn from your brother HopeAtHand. He misbehaves most of the time but will readily admit that Ikwerre "were once Igbo".
And that "Diobu is of Aro ancestry". With respect to the Okirikans, PH and Rivers state smacks of Igbo.

HopeAtHand:

Stop talking rubbish and tagging me to it.

I dont have time for baseless argument, just provide the link.

Just ignore them! Haba... there's no point talking back.

I noticed a certain behavioral trend amongst these people. Once you dissociate yourself from them they tag you an enemy who is against the Biafran course. I wonder if the actualization of Biafra is dependent on the Rivers man - especially the Ikwerre man.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by ArodeTsolaye: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Maybe you need to read my post upside down.

On the highlighted : They started seeing me as a war booty the moment you started what you couldn't finish and annexed my rich land and this is exactly what you're doing all over again but this time we want to nip it in the bud before you cause another round of unwanted madness.

Hahaha! this is pure comic. Annex your land? How? Igweocha was in the Eastern region before the war, like ogoja, like calabar, like Uyo and Ojukwu defended those cities when the first shot was fired at Garkem (nothern ogojaland). Many people didn't even know that Ojukwu's Biafra map those days didn't include Asaba( Even though Nzeogwu was from there). Why? Because it was not his constituency in the Eastern Region. They were in the midwest and Aniomas understood it perfectly. If Igbos were that greedy why didn't they 'annex' rich Asaba, Igbanke in those days?

Your land was in the Eastern region and Ojukwu tried to protect it from the vandals and you call that 'annexing" what manner of humans are you lot?
When officers and tribes of eastern origin were killed like goats in kano and lagos, you think your people were spared.

Igbos don't need 'your resources' to survive, they've proved that beyond reasonable doubt. The fulani/ hausa/yoruba vermins that can't survive without your resources currently see in people like you a veritable tool for another round of destruction.
It's up to you accept the truth or live in denial but Biafra will prevail in the end with free minded people, where every province will control their own resources 100%.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2015
First of all, I don't know where you are from but please refrain from disparaging the name of Ojukwu who happens to be one of the greatest Igbo heroes I know. Ojukwu was a selfless leader & cared deeply for the well being of his People.
Secondly, I don't know what you mean by the highlighted sentence but know that we Ndi Igbo, are not & have never been interested in claiming your lands or distorting your history. Y'all need to respect the brotherly hand Ndi Igbo have extended to you and not insult us because of that because, you need Ndi Igbo, as much as we need you. Don't forget that we can also dish back the disrespect as much as your people dish it out to us. So, no one should start feeling more important than they really are please.
PS, I hope I didn't come of as aggressive though, 'cause that was certainly not my intention.
Truckpusher:
Yes! I would rather remain with the Igbo man than the back stabbing Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulani who believes that Nigeria belongs to them ,all thanks to Ojukwu whose greed for personal aggrandizement led him to start what he can't finish even with all the handwritten on the wall of how the colonial masters wanted the country to be Governed to ensure their stranglehold on the nation's polity.

We share a lot with the Igbos in common (and we can't deny that) than the aforementioned parasites that has led this country into the abyss despite her numerous natural and human resources ,however that is not a call for total annexation of my land , the bastardization of my culture and distortion of my history and historical facts and also tending to rewrite or write my own history for me - That is an insult taken too far and every right thinking individual would react to that.

The fact that you're jumping into bed with a woman doesn't mean that her insults should be tolerated.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
On the highlighted I beg to disagree in as much as I have opined several times that we share a lot in common culturally but let me make it very clear that the Ogba Egbema Ndoni people of Rivers Sate are not Igbos but a distinctive tribe with their own distinctive culture and if we follow your line of argument we should be saying that Hausa,Fulani and Kanuris are all Arabs and possibly Fulanis.

I am not against self determination of any kind from any part of the country but deliberately spreading falsehood while masking it with all sorts cheap propaganda that smacks of land grabbing and regional annexation is another form of what is happening in Nigeria where the rest of the states wants the Igbos to remain despite their kick against the oppressive system of the Nigerian state.

Your deliberate distortion of historical facts to sooth your agenda will only alarm these people that you want to force into your struggle and there lies your downfall.

Please learn to speak for just your Ogba, don't add Ndoni and Egbema to your folly.

After Ogba people invited the Oba of Bini, and bowed down to him, and then went on to rename their Eze to Oba, was when I knew how hopeless Ogba case is.

I wonder what is holding you inferiority complex suffering fellows from inviting Bini tutors to help teach all Ogba citizens proper Bini, that way you can stop using your current Igbo sounding one. I am sure if Oba Chukwumela made such request, Oba Bini would have obliged.

Oba Chukwumela can also lead the way by changing his name to proper Bini one. Oba Osasomething would be better.

Umu Ogbanje!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by holwadamilolah(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2015
The most Unthinkable part of the pro baifrian elder state men is that even if this Online Youth and some Jobless youth are carrying placards and online motions for the movement , it's their duty to define to them the price of unity. Great African Leader are talking of United States of Africa, while you are clamoring for selfish orientation. You should watchful of your actions if truly you want a better future for the unborn generation. They only greedy thought and selfish reason in the ibo was because of Ojukwu Greed. #try and always read behind the lines.. learn from true history abeg.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by mikeokiro: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2015
gykes:

That's the part I'm really trying to understand. I see this very strange coinage on NL every now and then - "igbo Rivers", and I begin to wonder who are the igbos in Rivers State. Last time I checked, there are no igbos in Rivers State. I seriously need to know this strange people because Ikwerre, Etche and Umuma are clearly not igbos as they are stand-alone tribal/ethnic groups. Even Bony where they speak Igbani and simplified/pure igbo languages are ijaw.

Yes I know this because I am a Rivers man and a son of Ikwerre land. On that note, I really need some educating on this "Igbo Rivers" people in Rivers State.

Just a side note: I am not against Biafra and in fact, I am a strong supporter of the UN doctrine on Self Determination, but forcefully dragging a State and/or its people into the Biafran struggle is what I find hard to comprehend let alone assimilate. IMHO It is in every ramification, the same master-slave perception Biafrans as a people are fighting against - it is an obtrusive imposition that should be carefully and promptly checked.

@ gykes, ignorance is a disease, my dear u need to go back to school, I am a pure ikwere guy from isiokpo to be precise and I am igbo, we ikweres are igbos,

Let me first educate u about my town isiokpo, the name isi-okpo itself is 100% igbo, and inside my town we have ada-nta , nkara- ahia, ali - mmini, and azu - mmini, these are autonomous communities that makes up isiokpo town which is the capital of ikwere LGA ,, I know u will agree with me that both the name ikwere, isi-okpo , ada-nta and the rest are 100% igbo,

The language we ikweres speaks are even more igboid and can be understood by any igbo speaking person from delta state to ebonyi and the rest just to mention but a few , and our igbo is even clearer than that of people from Nsukka in enugu state or abakilike in ebonyi state yet they are igbo.

Mr gykes, don't we have 4 market days as in every other igbo communities ? Named as Eke , orie , afu, nkwo ? Ask anyother ikwere person he or she will tell u we do,

Stop deceiving urself my dear

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by absoluteSuccess: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by DelticStephEn(f): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we are all aware that you've been going to Wikipedia distorting facts here and there to sooth your endless search for freedom from the oppressive Nigerian state and the unity by force with the indigenous people of the Niger Delta.But the bad news is that we don't need Wikipedia to write our history, even as we all need each other as one equal different entity to actualize a nation where sanity would be a right to all.

Lies and propaganda will only lead to resentment and stun the very people you need to help you free yourselves ,only respect will buy you love and give back respect.
what arrant nonsense is this.
that I tried chatting with you doesn't mean you should insult me any how.
Cos I don't give a Bleep who riverians are.
do you know wikipedia is own by international body.
How do one logging in to an organization personal web to write what ever one likes?
pls enough of this insult
beside I'm from Delta state
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by ArodeTsolaye: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes! I would rather remain with the Igbo man than the back stabbing Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulani who believes that Nigeria belongs to them ,all thanks to[s] Ojukwu whose greed for personal aggrandizement [/s] led him to start what he can't finish even with all the handwritten on the wall of how the colonial masters wanted the country to be Governed to ensure their stranglehold on the nation's polity.

We share a lot with the Igbos in common (and we can't deny that) than the aforementioned parasites that has led this country into the abyss despite her numerous natural and human resources ,however that is not a call for total annexation of my land , the bastardization of my culture and distortion of my history and historical facts and also tending to rewrite or write my own history for me - That is an insult taken too far and every right thinking individual would react to that.

The fact that you're jumping into bed with a woman doesn't mean that her insults should be tolerated.

Man... you are terrible. Ojukwu was not greedy, go on a fact finding mission and do your independent research. Do you know he even offered to resign in the thick of the war but was given a vote of confidence by the eastern house of chiefs? Are these the signs of a greedy man?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by absoluteSuccess: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapture007:

U re half educated.Remind me,was it Gen. Ironsi who created states that scattered the regional arrangement? Do a simple google search, read and check how long that name BIAFRA has been and who brought up the name to be given to the nationalities under threat of extinction by Fulani/Hausa people and their Yoruba collaborators.The man thrown off carter Bridge during the build up to the war wasnt even an Igbo man, they just killed him because his is from down East.Go and read, stop those wikipedia copy and paste, just to sound reasonable. If we then stick to your delusional reasoning of Igbos alone carving Biafra does it not follow logically that Igbo speaking people in Delta-Asaba and others , Rivers, Edo should also join. when u use that word South South, u just keep exposing your sheepish slave mentality of towing the line of ur fraudulent past leaders who concocted that shit.
Your ways are very harsh and fanatical. Thank God for church. FOOLY EDUCATED.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by ArodeTsolaye: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:

Please learn to speak for just your Ogba, don't add Ndoni and Egbema to your folly.

After Ogba people invited the Oba of Bini, and bowed down to him, and then went on to rename their Eze to Oba, was when I knew how hopeless Ogba case is.

They really did that? lmao! Now everything falls into place. A referendum has to happen. It will be the grestest key to peace.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by gykes(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
On the highlighted I beg to disagree in as much as I have opined several times that we share a lot in common culturally but let me make it very clear that the Ogba Egbema Ndoni people of Rivers Sate are not Igbos but a distinctive tribe with their own distinctive culture and if we follow your line of argument we should be saying that Hausa,Fulani and Kanuris are all Arabs and possibly Fulanis.

I am not against self determination of any kind from any part of the country but deliberately spreading falsehood while masking it with all sorts cheap propaganda that smacks of land grabbing and regional annexation is another form of what is happening in Nigeria where the rest of the states wants the Igbos to remain despite their kick against the oppressive system of the Nigerian state.

Your deliberate distortion of historical facts to sooth your agenda will only alarm these people that you want to force into your struggle and there lies your downfall.

God bless you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by fahey: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2015
PLEASE MY PEOPLE I NEED URGENT ANSWER.
What is the salary of grade level 9 step 2 in federal ministry eg,office of the head of service of the federation.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Er0ticAngela(f): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Man... you are terrible. Ojukwu was not greedy, go on a fact finding mission and do your independent research. Do you know he even offered to resign in the thick of the war but was given a vote of confidence by the eastern house of chief? Are these the signs of a greedy man?
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu of cursed memory was a greedy land grabber, a crook, a cheat, a megalomaniac, a coward, a looser, and a despot

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Hahaha! this is pure comic. Annex your land? How? Igweocha was in the Eastern region before the war, like ogoja, like calabar, like Uyo and Ojukwu defended those cities when the first shot was fired at Garkem (nothern ogojaland). Many people didn't even know that Ojukwu's Biafra map those days didn't include Asaba( Even though Nzeogwu was from there). Why? Because it was not his constituency in the Eastern Region. They were in the midwest and Aniomas understood it perfectly. If Igbos were that greedy why didn't they 'annex' rich Asaba, Igbanke in those days?

Your land was in the Eastern region and Ojukwu tried to protect it from the vandals and you call that 'annexing" what manner of humans are you lot?
When officers and tribes of eastern origin were killed like goats in kano and lagos, you think your people were spared.

Igbos don't need 'your resources' to survive, they've proved that beyond reasonable doubt. The fulani/ hausa/yoruba vermins that can't survive without your resources currently see in people like you a veritable tool for another round of destruction.
It's up to you accept the truth or live in denial but Biafra will prevail in the end with free minded people, where every province will control their own resources 100%.
In one breath you're referring to Port Harcourt as Igweocha while on the last part of your comment you are talking about resource control 100% - Why should I even listen to a man that wants to rename the capital of my state in broad daylight while selling that dummy of 100% resource control?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Man... you are terrible. Ojukwu was not greedy, go on a fact finding mission and do your independent research. Do you know he even offered to resign in the thick of the war but was given a vote of confidence by the eastern house of chief? Are these the signs of a greedy man?
What was he doing at Ore ?

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

They really did that? lmao! Now everything falls into place. A referendum has to happen. It will be the grestest key to peace.

They did. Those peeps are so plaqued with inferiority complex that I sometimes feel like crying.

You can imagine the kind of disgrace they bring to the rest of Igbo speaking people, when they are busy rolling on the floor for a ruler of a powerless has been empire.

They( Ogba) even went on to claim to have migrated from a place called Ogba in ancient Bini, forgetting that we have many places with Ogba prefix scattered all over Igbo land.

I just tire for those people.

referendum is a must for inclusion into Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2015
DelticStephEn:

what arrant nonsense is this.
that I tried chatting with you doesn't mean you should insult me any how.
Cos I don't give a Bleep who riverians are.
do you know wikipedia is own by international body.
How do one logging in to an organization personal web to write what ever one likes?
pls enough of this insult
beside I'm from Delta state
Lol, You don't need to get sentimental over these issues ,I simply stated my own facts and all you needed was to dispute them and not calling what I typed up there an ''arrant nonsense'' Maybe you need to know how Wikipedia works unless you're suggesting that the writers of the original documents were also foreigners too , and of course on Wikipedia Igbo was never mentioned for all those ethnic group you just mentioned.

Go read it again.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:

I wonder what is holding you inferiority complex suffering fellows from inviting Bini tutors to help teach all Ogba citizens proper Bini, that way you can stop using your current Igbo sounding one. I am sure if Oba Chukwumela made such request, Oba Bini would have obliged.

Oba Chukwumela can also lead the way by changing his name to proper Bini one. Oba Osasomething would be better.

Umu Ogbanje!

Even my dog is aware that you distort facts and mix them with half truth to sooth whatever you're pulling from your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
nwanlecha:
First of all, I don't know where you are from but please refrain from disparaging the name of Ojukwu who happens to be one of the greatest Igbo heroes I know. Ojukwu was a selfless leader & cared deeply for the well being of his People.
Secondly, I don't know what you mean by the highlighted sentence but know that we Ndi Igbo, are not & have never been interested in claiming your lands or distorting your history. Y'all need to respect the brotherly hand Ndi Igbo have extended to you and not insult us because of that because, you need Ndi Igbo, as much as we need you. Don't forget that we can also dish back the disrespect as much as your people dish it out to us. So, no one should start feeling more important than they really are please.
PS, I hope I didn't come of as aggressive though, 'cause that was certainly not my intention.
Ojukwu's declaration of a separate entity within the Nigerian state was for personal aggrandizement.

What was he doing at Ore after pushing back the invading Nigerian army from the Eastern war-front in the first few months of the war? Why did he want Lagos so badly? why didn't he station his army to defend within the Eastern region borders at all cost instead of spreading them too thinly ? why?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by discusant: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Wike is still under the camera of APC-led government for either demolition or allowing it to continue.
So Wike has chosen this opportunity to impress the semi-demi gods who run Nigeria like "Animal Farm."
Even the governors of the five southeast states can also release similar statements like Wike's.

A few disgruntled and ignorant Rivers people and Yoruba posing as Ikwerre, Kalabari, Ogoni, etc have come here to blackmail Biafra agitation.

Name any Rivers person who loves the present occupation of the oil producing areas by northern booty takers? Name any Rivers person who does not understand that Old Rivers State ought to look more like Dubai today but for the occupation of the Niger delta by those who won Biafra during the last civil war?

It's only a mentally-handicapped person from the old Rivers state who cannot understand that it is easiest for old Rivers state to negotiate within Biafra to get whatever the area wants, than to negotiate with wide wild Nigeria.

It is a dumb person from the old Rivers state who has not heard that Arewa has been scheming to remove the 13% from derivation which makes old Rivers state richer than any of the states in the old southeast region, except Akwa Ibom.

It's only a fool from the old Rivers state who cannot understand that if Biafra goes and leaves the old Rivers state behind, what shall be left of Nigeria is going to be a country directed by Islamic Mullahs from the south west and northern regions of Nigeria.

The anti-Biafra statement released by Wike government can also be released by the governors of the five states in the south east regio, if they have not . Who wants to lose the machine that creates his pay cheques? The politicians benefit from Nigeria, who expected them to reject Nigeria and support Biafra?
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2015
I do not have time to educate you on the history of the Biafra-nigeria war 'cause it's way past my bed time, but please stop distorting facts about Ojukwu, just as you do not want us to distort facts about your people. Thank you!

Truckpusher:
Ojukwu's declaration of a separate entity within the Nigerian state was for personal aggrandizement.

What was he doing at Ore after pushing back the invading Nigerian army from the Eastern war-front in the first few months of the war? Why did he want Lagos so badly? why didn't he station his army to defend within the Eastern region borders at all cost instead of spreading them too thinly ? why?
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by fineguy11(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2015
coolscott:

It is an insult to associate us in Rivers State with movements engineered by pple who we doubt think through properly before they take a position, much less before they act.

The people of Rivers State, with ancient kingdoms and political structures spanning hundreds of years before the white man came.

Please we have not much in common with those south east people whose current day chieftaincy system was instituted by the white man because he needed a way to govern them in some sort of organised way. The white man had to install paramount chiefs for them so that his indirect rule could work.

It pays to know more about the country we call ours. Of course it gets us better informed, but besides that, our social story (both present and especially historical) is that interesting.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2015
gykes:

Just ignore them! Haba... there's no point talking back.

I noticed a certain behavioral trend amongst these people. Once you dissociate yourself with them they tag you an enemy who is against the Biafran course. I wonder if the actualization of Biafra is dependent on the Rivers man - especially the Ikwerre man.
The behavioral pattern is not only on NL but on every social media outlet - In fact they banned me from commenting on their online radio Biafra online via facebook grin

We have told them that we are not against Biafra but unity is not by force but by mutual agreement and respect for every man's identity for all but they want to shove it down our throat and this is the same thing they are preaching against the Nigerian state that we all want out.

These guys surprises me a lot I swear - If I want the partnership of this nature with anyone the last thing I would do is to touch their cultural identity and any man that wants your identity hidden for any cause has an ulterior motive and it would be stupidity on our own part not to correct these lies they are spreading like wildfire.

Today Port Harcourt is Igweocha ,who knows what they would be calling other cities after they've won their price.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Rapture007: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2015
holwadamilolah:
The most Unthinkable part of the pro baifrian elder state men is that even if this Online Youth and some Jobless youth are carrying placards and online motions for the movement , it's their duty to define to them the price of unity. Great African Leader are talking of United States of Africa, while you are clamoring for selfish orientation. You should watchful of your actions if truly you want a better future for the unborn generation. They only greedy thought and selfish reason in the ibo was because of Ojukwu Greed. #try and always read behind the lines.. learn from true history abeg.

Yes, , Unity just as AU and other African organizations are helping their people drowning in the Mediterranean Sea just to cross over to a better planned Countries in Europe. Your definition of greed is funny at best. I dont need to lecture u on the events that led to His Excellency, Odimegwu Ojukwu's action cos ur block head, Yoruba propaganda, lies and Lagos-Ibadan-expressway junk journalism have already helped u to form a distorted impression and opinion, so why will I bother.I think Greed is when Yorubas sold Abiola for a plate of Amala or when Awo was among the people that want democracy to thrive in Nigeria but slavishly took an appointment under Military rulership to enrich himself, tribe and possibly become the president only to later drink Otapiapia and die. lemme introduce another word to u: COWARDICE- typified by Yorubas in different instances prominent among them is the running away of Ogundipe who was supposed to take over when Gen Ironsi was killed but being a Yoruba man no one expected more from him cos he just prove the reason that Name Yoruba is synonymous with cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by ArodeTsolaye: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
In one breath you're referring to Port Harcourt as Igweocha while on the last part of your comment you are talking about resource control 100% - Why should I even listen to a man that wants to rename the capital of my state in broad daylight while selling that dummy of 100% resource control?

Hahaha! What was it's name before was named after Harcourt the drunk pedophile. Why don't you name your village after Mr Yerima he is even african. When referendum comes, choose Nigeria. That shouldn't be difficult and won't stop Biafrans from fighting your fulani-inspired lies.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2015
nwanlecha:
I do not have time to educate you on the history of the Biafra-nigeria war 'cause it's way past my bed time, but please stop distorting facts about Ojukwu, just as you do not want us to distort facts about your people. Thank you!

You'd need to take your own advice - I hope you're seeing for yourself how your kinsmen are using their ignorant chest beaten to blow up their own cover of lies and distortion .Though I would have craved your indulgence to enlighten me on how a Biafran army formation got to Ore.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Hahaha! What was it's name before was named after Harcourt the drunk pedophile. Why don't you name your village after Mr Yerima he is even african. When referendum, choose Nigeria. That shouldn't be difficult and won't stop Biafrans from fighting your fulani-inspired lies.
Well, at this point that you've resorted to insults and name calling I'm afraid I do not engage animals in a sensitive issue and what was meant to be an intelligent argument.

The fact that you've resorted to insulting your entire generations unborn only smacks of nothing but a total bow to a superior argument - People resort to this tactics when they've been beaten hands-down.

Continue, but this is the last reply you'll ever get from me.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Ripama: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2015
An d idiots are still using Nigerian currency has legal tender n passports this morning. Start by showing Biafra money n let's c if it'll generally acceptable by all Igbos. On wat ground z ur freedom fighting?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Rapture007: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
The behavioral pattern is not only on NL but on every social media outlet - In fact they banned me from commenting on their online radio Biafra online via facebook grin

We have told them that we are not against Biafra but unity is not by force but by mutual agreement and respect for every man's identity for all but they want to shove it down our throat and this is the same thing they are preaching against the Nigerian state that we all want out.

These guys surprises me a lot I swear - If I want the partnership of this nature with anyone the last thing I would do is to touch their cultural identity and any man that wants your identity hidden for any cause has an ulterior motive and it would be stupidity on our own part not to correct these lies they are spreading like wildfire.

Today Port Harcourt is Igweocha ,who knows what they would be calling other cities after they've won their price.
I see how u are correcting their lies. The Igweocha thing is what really made me believe u need help. When u cant put up a sound argument based on facts people have no option than to ban u from their forum so u go and meet ur mate like Truckpusher. Harcort is a name of a white man, I dont need to define what Port means. The city had a name b4 someone wrote a letter to Harcort seeking his consent for the city to be renamed after him not even considering the indigenous inhabitants.This Biafra agitation is a big wake up call for internet trolls and jobless people like you to probe and ask relevant questions about some past events. When you get good answers come back and talk.But no, You wudnt, Because You are who you are, needlessly unteachable.If u want any attention just come up with facts and see pple debate intelligently with u. dnt be a nuisance and expect better treatment grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose / Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.