Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (31143 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2009
@yme

it seems like boh men are fighting for you shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2009
FL Gators:

@yme

LOL!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:42pm On May 14, 2009
@Gators
thats a lie nah

they are fighting over each others handsomeness cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by rubi(f): 8:42pm On May 14, 2009
Some cute guys are full of themselves and are lazy but not all. They believe they are doing women a favor by marrying/befriending them. But I admire cute guys oooh any day. Smart woman chop their money and run
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:44pm On May 14, 2009
@rubi
pls i need an hanshake for that, infact a kiss kiss

i have seen an idiot, bornfool, gaot

all in the name of him being handsome he is rude and so disgusting

gees they piss me off angry undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2009
cold:

Like i said i truly appreciate ur criticisms,but y dont u shoot from the hip rather than talkin from both sides of ur mouth.We still need to see those pix.

if i have both sides of my mouth, i might as well put it to good use  tongue tongue tongue

y me:

@na2day
i know you are as hot as cold
just prove me right dear smiley

do worry, at a private time u will not just get pics but a live video of me modeling for u  kiss kiss kiss kiss

FL Gators:

@yme

is she not worth fighting for?  undecided undecided undecided

rubi:

Some cute guys are full of themselves and are lazy but all. They believe they are doing women a favor by marrying/befriending them. But I admire cute guys oooh any day. Smart woman chop their money and run

its a lot of hard work to being cute, ko easy  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by rubi(f): 8:46pm On May 14, 2009
y me:

@rubi

You welcome
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2009
UCHE2NNA,

wetin dey laugh you?

upon all the begging and pleading to see your hadsome face, you no gree. I gave up!! angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:51pm On May 14, 2009
@gators
uche fine die wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 14, 2009
LMAO. . . . DON'T EVEN MESS WITH ME WITH THAT.

If yo don't have his pic, waka tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:53pm On May 14, 2009
here is his pic

isnt he HOT, tho not as hot as cold grin undecided

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 14, 2009
rotflmao. sth dey worry you grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:57pm On May 14, 2009
babe take a look at that sexy stomach and lips

they are just yummy grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by tayoccu(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2009
y me:

@rubi

do i piss you off sugah?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by eyonigger(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2009
Well as a cute guy, im a playa, so most girls wud think the same, i think that poster is right, well thats if he is truly cute.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

UCHE2NNA,

wetin dey laugh you?

upon all the begging and pleading to see your hadsome face, you no gree. I gave up!! angry angry
@ FLO RIDA aka FL Gator

U have never asked for my pic? Wetin be ur own now shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 16, 2009
Uche2nna:

@ FLO RIDA aka FL Gator

U have never asked for my pic? Wetin be ur own now shocked
Ok, now I'm asking. Where is it?

Or are you going to go AWOL again? grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ur wahala too much lipsrsealed

Its on my profile
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 16, 2009
It's not. I just checked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2009
LOL, Ok, I am in a light mood today. I will put it one on for 2 minutes, then U can hush, deal?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 16, 2009
Deal cheesy tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2009
Uchenna you resemble real UCHE grin grin grin

Navigator oya put ya own pics make we see cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks. . . . so, I finally got to see Uche cheesy

I thought the day would never come.

So, ehrrrm, that girl Osisi said you went to marry, where she dey?

I want to send her a lil "Goodbye" present cheesy cheesy

Why is that the Igbo men are on top of the FINE MEN ladder?  tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2009
Now I hope U would hush angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks. . . . so, I finally got to see Uche cheesy

I thought the day would never come.

So, ehrrrm, that girl Osisi said you went to marry, where she dey?

I want to send her a lil "Goodbye" present cheesy cheesy

Why is that the Igbo men are on top of the FINE MEN ladder? tongue cheesy

LOL,

Which gal? undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2009
I cant blv this thread is still runnin shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 16, 2009
Uche2nna:

LOL,

Which gal? undecided

Ask Osisi.

No be her dey say you went AWOL because of your  wedding parry? cheesy cheesy

Uche2nna:

Now I hope U would hush angry

No angry Now I want to see your other pix with "Toyin" tattooed on your chest! angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Ask Osisi.

No be her dey say you went AWOL because of your wedding parry? cheesy cheesy

No angry Now I want to see your other pix with "Toyin" tattooed on your chest! angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U want make somebody for NL kill me shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 16, 2009
Am I dreaming? I'm cornered by two sexy men (cold and Uche) grin grin

*pinch me awake tongue tongue

Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U want make somebody for NL kill me shocked shocked
She's on NL? How sweet. purrrrrrrr, so what's her ID.

Trust me, I won't yab her grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

Uchenna you resemble real UCHE grin grin grin

LOL!!!!!! U wan make I resemble Jose before undecided I be proper Igbo man nawww grin

FL Gators:

Am I dreaming? I'm cornered by two sexy men (cold and Uche) grin grin

*pinch me awake tongue tongue
She's on NL? How sweet. purrrrrrrr, so what's her ID.

Trust me, I won't yab her grin grin grin

I actually was talking about ur hubbies , so numerous I have lost count grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 16, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Uche, which kain thing you dey say?

No ruin me o. . . .what hubbies?

Shey the ones I've laid off immediately after I saw you sign back online after so many months. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2009
Uchenna you look exactly like a friend Uche, but this one na Pastor  cheesy cheesy
@ Bros Cold, guy if I see you for night I go run for my life  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.