Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? (11217 Views)

Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
My female friend told me that her fiance has not been circumsized since birth and he has been pressuring her for sex, she is scared of having sex with him, she told him to go for circumsition but he refused, are there any dangers that he will encounter later? and what will become of the lady if she engage in sex with her boyfriend?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmn

2 Likes

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by IamLEGEND1: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
she will die

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
How the hell did I get here Seun, please, Nairaland keeps redirecting me!!!!!!
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by midehi2(f): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked
fvcking ugly diick!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
She can have sex with him if she likes. It won't change anything.

Being un-circumcised doesn't make him less of a man, neither does it have any spiritual, psychological or negative sexual implication.

13 Likes

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Pineapp: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mallam pri...ck lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by raayah(f): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
When an uncircumcised dick is erect, it looks like a circumcised dick. There's no difference. It all feels the same.
Its shocking at first if you are not used to it. She has nothing to be scared of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by misspicy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked...op how does it look like
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hehehehehehehaha
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

looool.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
lol, how wud i know?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
a full grown man should carry himself to go and be circumcised?

Do you know how painful it is? undecided

19 Likes

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:
When an uncircumcised dick is erect, it looks like a circumcised dick. There's no difference. It all feels the same.
Its shocking at first if you are not used to it. She has nothing to be scared of.

ONE of the nigerian prostitute spotted, she have tasted both uncircumcised and circumcised dicck and someone will marry u saying he have gat a wife.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
Hehehehehehehaha
why d heck are u laughing? u mean u havent tasted an uncirmcised dicck b4?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Food without taste, can't eat such and won't advice anyone to
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by raayah(f): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ONE of the nigerian prostitute spotted, she have tasted both uncircumcised and circumcised dicck and someone will marry u saying he have gat a wife.

You know that a quick google search will tell you exactly what I just posted?
Why label me a prostitute for speaking basic science?

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:
Food without taste, can't eat such and won't advice anyone to
OYIN its been a while how are u doing?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
@bolded, dats a typical example of word from someONE who have seen it physically and dont tell ME u searched google 4 it
raayah:
raayah:

You know that a quick google search will tell you exactly what I just posted?
Why label me a prostitute for speaking basic science?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
OYIN its been a while how are u doing?
I'm good, you?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Matttthew(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
lol, how wud i know?
Ur signature still have the same thing you don't like n you might be referring to yourself as well undecided
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:

I'm good, you?
am cul, its seems u are less active on nairaland dis days.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Matttthew(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
sweetorgasms:
lol, how wud i know?
Ur signature still have the same thing you don't like n you might be referring to yourself as well undecided

And @topic, what does it mean to be circumcise?

Is it the Biblical perspective?

1 Like

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by raayah(f): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@bolded, dats a typical example of word from someONE who have seen it physically and dont tell ME u searched google 4 it

I googled circumsized vs uncircumsized and just summarized the first page that popped up.
Secondly, How does looking at a penis or even having sex make one a prostitute? Probably your mom and sisters are prostitutes too because they have all seen a penis before and have had sex before.

Look, we are all adults and should behave like one. There is no reason to call me degrading names on-line just because you are unsure of how I got my information. A simple question should have been asked.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

I googled circumsized vs uncircumsized and just summarized the first page that popped up.
Secondly, How does looking at a penis or even having sex make one a prostitute? Probably your mom and sisters are prostitutes too because they have all seen a penis before and have had sex before.

Look, we are all adults and should behave like one. There is no reason to call me degrading names on-line just because you are unsure of how I got my information. A simple question should have been asked.
@bolded, i would have taken u serious, but with d bolded statement, am more dan convice u are JUST one of the dummy's on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by raayah(f): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@bolded, i would have taken u serious, but with d bolded statement, am more dan convice u are JUST one of the dummy's on nairaland.

When I deal with dummies online I have to come down to their level.
If its okay for you to call me a prostitute because I know what a dick looks like, why can't I call your female family members that.?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

Now that's maturity talking.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
ClassCaptain:
She should use Extreme Reflex Action in dis Case.

BTW ...Can't the Husband be circumsized any longer ?? i

Thank you for the obvious answer to a very silly question; a grown man getting circumcised, smh for this poster gan, don't u at least read up on something before you post it..
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by jabojafa(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

raayah how did u knw dt for sure? Hv us driven one b4?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by awesome11(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

Not used to it? Seems like someone is speaking from experience... #Randomsampling

2 Likes

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

Dude that was so rude and uncalled for. this is 2015 and people are exposed and intelligent enough to give you answers to questions you ask, she could be speaking from experience (which isn't such a bad thing) or talking from knowledge gained, guys pls act mature on this forum.

17 Likes

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by jabojafa(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

raayah how did u knw dt for sure? Hv u driven one b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. / How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.