Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? (11247 Views)

Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
my darling, u DON'T owe dat boy any explanation. Just send him home...U just wanna trample on a woman because you can. Lounging in ur ignorance and still bullying the person trying to help. Iranu ati abasha
i can feel ur pain girl, but dont 4get u can do as shown below to ease d pain

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
u are crazy, wat i told d girl is d plain truth and if u are a prostitute like her dont put ur frustration and u dont just quote me anyhow cus i didnt remember quoting u, u see girl my main point and d message am trying to pass out is d dat u dis sluts should have some dignity and stop sampling dicks, and later on forming SU for ur future husband. my2cent.
...and like I said it's so easy for you to spot a prostitute online because your mama is a prostitute, infact you also sleep with ur mum for favors *wink*. Your sisters ain't left out. I mean aw will they train u to b so mannerless if dey ain't prostitutes. Kikiki. Sure ur "prostitutional" family will be so proud of u. grin .
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
So far the guy's clean down there, why not? An uncircumsised shaft is that one that still has the foreskin untouched. So, why not, so far the guy sanitates well enaf
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
akike:

Yeah, just like your mum before she finally settled down with your dadundecided
lol, u tink d girl can reply ur pm? all dis stupiid nairaland perverts, anytime dey saw monickers with F they immedietly started thinking with dere diccks INSTEAD OF BRAIN.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
...and like I said it's so easy for you to spot a prostitute online because your mama is a prostitute, infact you also sleep with ur mum for favors *wink*. Your sisters ain't left out. I mean aw will they train u to b so mannerless if dey ain't prostitutes. Kikiki. Sure ur "prostitutional" family will be so proud of u. grin .
anyway, " in mrcork voice" need i remind u my family have dignity and name to protect? dey dont sample diccks not some worthless fellow like u who alway put ur family name in d mould and can jump on anything under trouse. repent ur ways girl its not too late, my2cent.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
anyway, " in mrcork voice" need i remind u my family have dignity and name to protect? dey dont sample diccks not some worthless fellow like u who alway put ur family name in d mould and can jump on anything under trouse. repent ur ways girl its not too late, my2cent.
naaa dignity? Never! For u to spot prostitutes easy gives u out. It's a vicious cycle grin u all take turns in ur family, it's best imagined.kikiki. U gats survive one way or the other. You can't hide it, see u thinking dat everyone online hustles like ur family. Some of us are professionals with something very good going for us, we don't prostitute Ard. However, we run foundations that help prostitutes. So apply within *wink* wink* kiss kiss
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
naaa dignity? Never! For u to spot prostitutes easy gives u out. It's a vicious cycle grin u all take turns in ur family, it's best imagined.kikiki. U gats survive one way or the other. You can't hide it, see u thinking dat everyone online hustles like ur family. Some of us are professionals with something very good going for us, we don't prostitute Ard. However, we run foundations that help prostitutes . So apply within *wink* wink* kiss kiss
yes i knw prostitutes are also professionals, and i knw u are now a grand patron in d bussines so u now run a prostitute organization , but girl how much is ur price per/night, i a need a biitch in my yahct 2marow, can i flow u to germany here? trust me am gonna pay x10 d price u normally charge 4 a night stand.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
yes i knw prostitution are also professionals, and i knw u are now a grand patron in d bussines so u knw run a prostitute organization , but girl how much is ur price per/night, i a need a biitch in my yahct 2marow, can i flow u to germany here? trust me am gonna pay x10 d price u normally charge 4 a night stand.
hahaha. Awwwwww, now I feel genuinely sorry for you. I mean, u can't comprehend the fact that some pple make legitimate livelihood .awwww. Let's start with checking you into a rehab, ur psyche is totally messed up. All expense paid. *I have plenty time for silly boys like u dat get orgasm in bullying women. I have ur time.* bring it on lad... abi it has gotten to ur turn to lay ur momma? grin grin
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
hahaha. Awwwwww, now I feel genuinely sorry for you. I mean, u can't comprehend the fact that some pple make legitimate livelihood .awwww. Let's start with checking you into a rehab, ur psyche is totally messed up. All expense paid. *I have plenty time for silly boys like u dat get orgasm in bullying women. I have ur time.* bring it on lad... abi it has gotten to ur turn to lay ur momma? grin grin
i didnt say u are doing non legitimate business, remember prostitution are legal in some country? am just trying to help ur ministry by paying u x10 of ur normal price, trust me am a cheerful giver dats why i offer u dat price and morover i can see d frustration in u dat it been a while u last had a customer, ok let me be civil here, name ur price if dat price is too small and am gonna pay and not because ur pussay is special but cus i wanna take u out of the frustation caused by lack of customer.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
i didnt say u are doing non legitimate business, remember prostitution are legal in some country? am just trying to help ur ministry by paying u x10 of ur normal price, trust me am a cheerful giver dats why i offer u dat price and morover i can see d frustration in u dat it been a while u last had a customer, ok let me be civil here, name ur price if dat price is too small and am gonna pay and not because ur pussay is special but cus i wanna take u out of the frustation caused by lack of customer.
oh dear! U don't have punchlines. Arghhh. U keep sounding like a broken record. Same old same old. No wits, nothing. Perhaps u're "on top" already. Hehe. Holla when u have something better. This is too dry pulzzz tongue tongue tongue
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
oh dear! U don't have punchlines. Arghhh. U keep sounding like a broken record. Same old same old. No wits, nothing. Perhaps u're "on top" already. Hehe. Holla when u have something better. This is too dry pulzzz tongue tongue tongue
dats ur problem, anyway tanks 4 keeping me company. am no more bored, *off to bed* later.....
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
dats ur problem, anyway tanks 4 keeping me company. am no more bored, *off to bed* later.....
hope u learned not to call someone a prostitute cheaply just because u're surrounded left,right and centre with prostitutes? Good boy. *drink to that* kiss kiss
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
hope u learned not to call someone a prostitute cheaply just because u're surrounded left,right and centre with prostitutes? Good boy. *drink to that* kiss kiss

cheesy cheesy

See teacher oh cheesy cheesy cheesy . How much u don earn now ehn, just tell me!... M*m* ... I gbadun your gibes sha, now gimme some wink
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

cheesy cheesy

See teacher oh cheesy cheesy cheesy . How much u don earn now ehn, just tell me!... M*m* ... I gbadun your gibes sha, now gimme some wink
grin u don chop? Be sure o b4 u start.. wink wink
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by akike: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
lol, u tink d girl can reply ur pm? all dis stupiid nairaland perverts, anytime dey saw monickers with F they immedietly started thinking with dere diccks INSTEAD OF BRAIN.

it is a 'F' by the way

Can you get any dumber? shocked

1 Like

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
do u knw why i followed u? i have officially systematically and automatically marked ur face on dis forum.

quote me again and enter the lagoon.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
do u knw why i followed u? i have officially systematically and automatically marked ur face on dis forum.

quote me again and enter the lagoon.
huh? Delusional too? Sorry... waa wa alright. *kisses* kiss kiss kiss Lmaooo!!! I'm so scared!! Awwww... i'm so scared of ur threats. Chai! .you're so silly! If you followed me so what? Lmaooo. You think you can take me on? Hahaha. Bring it on boy!! I love ur type. You will even make me more active here. It's so sad it's with a child, but then it's great to unwind. Na u go run. Bring it on son!! grin grin kiss
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by PascalJ(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=raayah post=39254172]When an uncircumcised dick is erect, it looks like a circumcised dick. There's no difference. It all feels the same.
Its shocking at first if you are not used to it. She has nothing to be scared of.

How do u differentiate btw d one dat is circumcised or not
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
huh? Delusional too? Sorry... waa wa alright. *kisses* kiss kiss kiss Lmaooo!!! I'm so scared!! Awwww... i'm so scared of ur threats. Chai! .you're so silly! If you followed me so what? Lmaooo. You think you can take me on? Hahaha. Bring it on boy!! I love ur type. You will even make me more active here. It's so sad it's with a child, but then it's great to unwind. Na u go run. Bring it on son!! grin grin kiss
cant u see am handsome, cute, fresh, rich and have travel round d world? now let me get something straight to ur empty skull, do i luk like any of d mechanics, capenters u sample there diccks dere in nigeria, i dont roll with low class girls, swerve>>> and go chat with someone on ur level, DUMMES MADCHEN!
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by komek(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
raayah:

When I deal with dummies online I have to come down to their level.
If its okay for you to call me a prostitute because I know what a dick looks like, why can't I call your female family members that.?

One quality I don't have is what u have exhibited here. I don't have such patience and the ability to reply people the way u have done so far. Keep it up dear.

1 Like

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
cant u see am handsome, cute, fresh, rich and have travel round d world? now let me get something straight to ur empty skull, do i luk like any of d mechanics, capenters u sample there diccks dere in nigeria, i dont roll with low class girls, swerve>>> and go chat with someone on ur level, DUMMES MADCHEN!
lmaoooooooooo.... rich,cute,fresh and travelled the world. Awwww. You forgot to add that you are a pariah and u live on the government. Lmaooo. Like i've said for the umpteenth time, I am a professional. I'm no bimbo, so looks and superficial stuffs don't define me... don't get it twisted tho, i'm awesome, perhaps the most awesome human you can ever meet. You see ehen, I don't even know mechanics and carpenters; but I don't mind knowing them. You may ask why? Yes, it's prospective, legitimate and because of my training I can help such individual become a billionaire in no time (yes, Nigeria is prospective and productive like that) ; it's wayy better than prostitution and living on the government like u and urs do wink .Now run along. Bring more punchlines son, u're becoming too bland. Kikiki. PS: incase you don't understand some words used, pls check it up b4 u reply. kiss
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaoooooooooo.... rich,cute,fresh and travelled the world. Awwww. You forgot to add that you are a pariah and u live on the government. Lmaooo. Like i've said for the umpteenth time, I am a professional. I'm no bimbo, so looks and superficial stuffs don't define me... don't get it twisted tho, i'm awesome, perhaps the most awesome human you can ever meet. You see ehen, I don't even know mechanics and carpenters; but I don't mind knowing them. You may ask why? Yes, it's prospective, legitimate and because of my training I can help such individual become a billionaire in no time (yes, Nigeria is prospective and productive like that) ; it's wayy better than prostitution and living on the government like u and urs do wink .Now run along. Bring more punchlines son, u're becoming too bland. Kikiki. PS: incase you don't understand *
ok u have won is dat all? lol, making someone billonaire when she cant even acces the internet without mtn free mb.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
akike:

it is a 'F' by the way

Can you get any dumber? shocked
grin grin cheesy cheesy Nigga is so foolish that even the foolish get insulted when they see him. I mean, I can't deal. Even a guy is pissed. Lmaooo .you better be "fearing" him o. He said he is rich,handsome and well travelled.Nigga dat lives on govt benefits in germany. Lmaooo
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ok u have won is dat all? lol, making someone billonaire when she cant even acces the internet without mtn free mb.
lmaooooo... i'm having the fun of my life. Have you heard of "wi-fi", post-paid services? You likely won't have. Your government benefits coupled with prostitution can't upgrade you to that level. Kikiki. grin grin Waa wa alright.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaooooo... i'm having the fun of my life. Have you heard of "wi-fi", post-paid services? You likely won't have. Your government benefits coupled with prostitution can't upgrade you to that level. Kikiki. grin grin Waa wa alright.
ok u have won dis too, hahahahahahahaha, u knw wat they called wifi? u see wat google have caused? anybody can just knw anything dis days, all tanks to google.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
komek:

One quality I don't have is what u have exhibited here. I don't have such patience and the ability to reply people the way u have done so far. Keep it up dear.
see dis one, cus u saw breast now uR brain have scattered? all dis stupid pervert luking 4 girl on d internet am even sure with dis ur consolation message she wont still reply ur pm, nigga go work and get ur cash trust me u wont have d time to impress ladies on d internet cus u will be able to fucck different biItch with different pussay and different height and stature and clean plus high class babes, stop showing ur stupidity here. MY2CENT
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ok u have won dis too, hahahahahahahaha, u knw wat they called wifi? u see wat google have caused? anybody can just knw anything dis days, all tanks to google.
looking forward to u stalking me as u've threatened #CantWait #ByeFelicia kiss kiss
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
looking forward to u stalking me as u've threatened #CantWait #ByeFelicia kiss kiss
if u cant wait dont u tink its gud 4 u to make use of d lagoon, hang urself or something? dat will u surely stop d frustration in u and at dsame time save u from my den.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
grin grin cheesy cheesy Nigga is so foolish that even the foolish get insulted when they see him. I mean, I can't deal. Even a guy is pissed. Lmaooo .you better be "fearing" him o. He said he is rich,handsome and well travelled.Nigga dat lives on govt benefits in germany. Lmaooo
u should knw dat guy is a pervert and hustle 4 anything under skirt just like u hustle 4 d opposite, but dont u tink i will only take u serious if u have even see an airport b4 talkless of entering any? my2cent
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
if u cant wait dont u tink its gud 4 u to make use of d lagoon, hang urself or something? dat will u surely stop d frustration in u and at dsame time save u from my den.
I need new punchlines. Holla when u've got any. If not gerrarahere omo abi ipabe. Adoju tini. wink
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by komek(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
see dis one, cus u saw breast now uR brain have scattered? all dis stupid pervert luking 4 girl on d internet am even sure with dis ur consolation message she wont still reply ur pm, nigga go work and get ur cash trust me u wont have d time to impress ladies on d internet cus u will be able to fucck different biItch with different pussay and different height and stature and clean plus high class babes, stop showing ur stupidity here. MY2CENT

Bro if u will take ur time and go thru my posts on NL (which I know u will do cos u don't have anything reasonable doing) u will be able to see how I hÀve tongue lashed girls on this forum cos I careless about them. When u first posted ur comment on this thread, that was exactly what I had in mind. But when she came to reply u, it was so mature without any insults but with reasonable points, infact I felt ashamed for my sef for reasoning like a garage boy (I know u still don't feel u are reasoning like a garage boy yet). She keeps replying u with maturity and with good points. To me, she has done what an average Nigerian girl especially in a forum like this will not do, even me sef. So I felt I should commend her effort. From the argument btw the 2 of u, she is acting and replying like a reasonable and mature man, why u are blabbing like one of these girls who use etisalat free MB to browse. Receive sense and quit. ODE.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
I need new punchlines. Holla when u've got any. If not gerrarahere omo abi ipabe. Adoju tini . wink
she want me to start learning fighting words, do u to take me 4 ur thugs and ghetto boyfriends? am a corporate guy! u are even suppose to go 4 thanksgiving in ur church/mosque/shrine dat u were opportuned to chat with me. u better behave normal and u might have d opportunity to date a handsome, cute and rich guy, dis is a life time opportunity u better dont miss. my2cent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.