Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? (11246 Views)

Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
she want me to start learning fighting words, do u to take me 4 ur thugs and ghetto boyfriends? am a corporate guy! u are even suppose to go 4 thanksgiving in ur church/mosque/shrine dat u were opportuned to chat with me. u better behave normal and u might have d opportunity to date a handsome, cute and rich guy, dis is a life time opportunity u better dont miss. my2cent.
lmaooo @ fighting words!! Lmaooo grin cheesy cheesy. You are such a suckling child.haha. It's Yoruba. One of the many languages I can proudly say i'm an authority in. Lmaoo. I love that I make u paranoid. Kikiki. *singing* sho le, ko lo le (2x), u come dey form like say u le... grin grin cheesy
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
komek:

Bro if u will take ur time and go thru my posts on NL (which I know u will do cos u don't have anything reasonable doing) u will be able to see how I hÀve tongue lashed girls on this forum cos I careless about them. When u first posted ur comment on this thread, that was exactly what I had in mind. But when she came to reply u, it was so mature without any insults but with reasonable points, infact I felt ashamed for my sef for reasoning like a garage boy (I know u still don't feel u are reasoning like a garage boy yet). She keeps replying u with maturity and with good points. To me, she has done what an average Nigerian girl especially in a forum like this will not do, even me sef. So I felt I should commend her effort. From the argument btw the 2 of u, why u are blabbing like one of these girls who use etisalat free MB to browse. Receive sense and quit. ODE.
ok u av won, no need to argue wit u, ___ is d best anwser 4 a fool. MY2CENT.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaooo @ fighting words!! Lmaooo grin cheesy cheesy. You are such a suckling child.haha. It's Yoruba. One of the many languages I can proudly say i'm an authority in. Lmaoo. I love that I make u paranoid. Kikiki. *singing* sho le, ko lo le (2x), u come dey form like say u le... grin grin cheesy
. DU BIST SAUER, ur mates learn international languages like, french, german, portugese, spanish, italian, chinese, and u are proud to knw yoruba? u are so dauce more dan what i took u 4.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
.. DU BIST SAUER, ur mates learn international languages like, french, german, portugese, spanish, italian, chinese, and u are proud to knw yoruba? u are so dauce more dan what i took u 4.
lmaooooo. You are terrible with comprehension. Sai abasi! "One of the languages"... are you so daft? Arghhhh. I like the fact that you wanna come for me but you ain't even upgrading punchlines. Pentium1 is even better. Meanwhile, i'm Nigerian and Yoruba. I am a proud polyglot . I speak 3 international languages, plus Yoruba,a little Igbo and Pidgin English. An average dutch man cant speak Yoruba and other Nigerian languages, so why should I be so proud of speaking a non-native and "non-lingua franca"? Your problems are many, a very low-self esteem is part of it too. Choi! Pele oo. Waaye. Lool
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaooooo. You are terrible with comprehension. Sai abasi! "One of the languages"... are you so daft? Arghhhh. I like the fact that you wanna come for me but you ain't even upgrading punchlines. Pentium1 is even better. Meanwhile, i'm Nigerian and Yoruba. I am a proud polyglot . I speak 3 international languages, plus Yoruba,a little Igbo and Pidgin English. An average dutch man cant speak Yoruba and other Nigerian languages, so why should I be so proud of speaking a non-native and "non-lingua franca"? Your problems are many, a very low-self esteem is part of it too. Choi! Pele oo. Waaye. Lool
ok confirm, u have won, but do knw am already falling in luv wit u even without seeing u? show me ur pics let me see ya face.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ok confirm, u have won, but do knw am already falling in luv wit u even without seeing u? show me ur pics let me see ya face.
Lool. How old are you again? Lool
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by refreshrate: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
a full grown man should carry himself to go and be circumcised?

Do you know how painful it is? undecided

You think the girl is ok? dont tell me you honestly believe common sense is common?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
good to know. wink wink
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
good to know. wink wink
OYA SHOW ME UR PICS, even if it 4 a minute.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
good to know. wink wink
SO U DONT WANT TO REPLY AGAIN?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by nd07(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
speak 4 ur self, if u a not mature say it to urself, what i told d girl is d plain truth, dont poke ur nose on me cus she is a female, stupiid pervet
[/i]
[i]

that 's why she deserves that name? u even went further in ur stupidity 2 say u t telling her d truth. bush men like u don't hv respect 4 womanhood. tell dt 2 ur daughters, sisters & every woman related 2 u. brainless dog!
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by femi4: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
midehi2:
shocked

fvcking ugly diick!
I don't think any dick is handsome, circumcised or not
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by midehi2(f): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
femi4:
I don't think any dick is handsome, circumcised or not
really, i have the cute one cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.